Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin (53599 Views)

Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by omonighoblessing(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Telemundo

feel the passion!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Jobabori(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Olunloyo's family house is in Agbongbon while Aboderin's family house is in Kudeti area all in Ibadan South East Local government. The houses and lineages are different. Though kemi is a psychotic, public disgrace to the noble Olunloyos, Tokunbo lied by saying they are family members. Olunloyos is different from Aboderin.
The fact tha the two old women are still bearing their father's names reveals whom they are.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by zomby(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
This old vulture called Kemi Olunloyo belongs in Aro.
She seems to be permanently confused.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by mu2sa2: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
These yoruba women are just disgracing themselves. Mod if you push this kind of rubbish to fp again, you should be dealt with appropriately.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Rastamann: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is a show of stupidity of the highest order by this women!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by ajepako(f): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Family of asinwin and alawoku people..

These old.morons are suffering from acute dog-bites l swear (.aja ti bu won je grin grin)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awon agba oponu gbogbo....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by olushy: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
The man olnloyo is a HE~GOAT , he slept with both of them . Shame on to family's of olunloyi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
When breeze blow fowl yansh go open
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by chysam: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
amakenny:

That's what I studied in Cambridge university,using my Dick to settle scores between women.

Loud mouth.
Just one young girl alone go make you faint on top of her, if she really meant to finish you up with her deep groove.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by engrhorla(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
How do I vote for her?

And what do I stand to gain if I vote for her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by viczeey(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
That's your family issue...stop disturbing air for us grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by lordkhalifa(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why are this yellow-bars washing there dirty
linings in public

Daughter sleeping with father or sister sleeping with brother is not a sin in that part of Nigeria....

I respect WEST
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by ngmgeek(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Both have half-baked intelligence and zero relevance.

They are both kiss and tell women. Run if you have any around you wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by spiralwedge(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
-Stop giving them attention and relevance.
-For God's sake, whoever branded her SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY is just as sick as her.
-the op needs to brush up his/her English, please. You dont have any business with blogging.
-if the psycho's father was fvcking that woman in the 80s, then the man is truly a dirty man.
-with a daughter like this, and a father like that... They are a bunch of no-good.
-mods, seun, can we stop giving these people attention. The nation's focus is now on agriculture, can we push more Agric topics on FP please. Na God I take beg una.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Agbgift(f): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
May God never give us families or put us into one that will cause disgrace to us.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by BizBloke(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chai! Why wash dirty clothes in public?

The Internet never forgets.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by babadee1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Two useless agbayas. SMH
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
People call her mad, but I think she's a really brave woman...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by delpee(f): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Two shameless women!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by dubemivan(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
what kind of Nonsense is this
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by amtaken(f): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Omo oniles on rampage.

Tuhetuhetuhetuhe.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Lamor(f): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dis kemi always barking like a dog infested wit rabbies.Look at how d irresponsible thing dragged her father into childsplay.How will u come and tell us publicly dat u are a product of an unfaithful father.Shame on you kemi.Our people say dt a mad man is never ashamed of his madness,its his family members that feel the shame.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by chachanga: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
And to think a brilliant young idealistic mind like Dele Giwa was snuffed out by crazy despots when these goats in human skin are walking about freely?!

A mad family indeed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
victorazy:
I know the tribe

......always disgracing themselves.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by finebois(m): 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
okay i don hear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by seyoops4u: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2016
OYO is their case... Who get tym for all this Lorbish... If two of u like spoil una family na u sabi. Social media has been a blessing to some and a curse to some... Bloggers go get more trafficks on their blogs from ur story. #Team#Traffic#Donators
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by ManTiger(m): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2016
amakenny:
Kemi Olunloyo says her dad slept with Tokunbo the LovePeddler - prostitute.

In other words, Kemi admits that her father was a customer to whores - prostitute.

Devotion to prostitutes is a mental disorder.
Therefore Kemi Olunloyo confirms Tokunbo's allegation that mental disorder runs in Olunloyo's family.
Best analogy so far.

When Dr. Olunloyo was a governor, he will stop a convoy to patronise a roadside bean cake and pap seller.

The polity was still sane and nothing like publicity stunt.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 22, 2016
bqlekan:
Why do I have a feeling this girl is related to Fayose?

How on earth is she still walking freely? I thought all mentally deranged humans belong to the asylum..

Don't forget to vote Lanicky in the ongoing miss nairaland contest. God bless
for the fact of you calling fayose I think you too are mentally deranged.
And don't f**kin quote me I don't reply mentions.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by defemidefemi(m): 2:31am On Jun 22, 2016
sunnywinter:

first post with my new moniker and I made FTC grin
this kal 4 celebration.... how do we go about it?..... are you learned? your signature make me ask... where there's wrong there's remedy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by ojialo(m): 2:44am On Jun 22, 2016
attention seekers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by pfadom: 3:55am On Jun 22, 2016
This is why it's very important to check the family background before going into any serious relationship. These families are aberration.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by bqlekan(m): 5:08am On Jun 22, 2016
egedem:
for the fact of you calling fayose I think you too are mentally deranged.
And don't f**kin quote me I don't reply mentions.

Hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.