Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,742 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin (53600 Views)

Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by atirolu(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is your mother not sexually attractive to ur father that she slept with her?
No doubt then that your father slept with u
Of u can talk trash about olajumoke the bread seller I know u have mental issue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Waspy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
How many comments and it's FP already ?

Is lala related to this woman?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by MarcusGarvey(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Gobe! When will this lady receive sense. When will she stop being controversial, may God bestowed some senses on her. [center][/center]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by MarcusGarvey(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Gobe! When will this lady receive sense. When will she stop being controversial, may God bestow some senses on her. [center][/center]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by teacherbim(f): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sick family

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Iseoluwani: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
[b][/b] it z finished
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mad family

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by andyanders: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oblitz:
I taya o!
when others are pondering over the fate of this country, some old women are spewing trash and embarrassing themselves on the internet.
I wonder when they will grow.......no wonder....the saying........A fool at forty

You should understand that they are mentally imbalanced. No one knows the history of the family. Members of same family pointing accusing fingers on themselves of inbreeding. That tells a lot of who they are.
One shouldn't expect anything less from such family members than what we are reading herein. One should just pity their generation present and those yet unborn .

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Ladanboso: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Have you signed up for campus market? We're up and running!!! Visit www.campusmarket.ng Register to buy and sell your goods and service at various tertiary institutions nationwide. Like and follow us via Facebook.com/campusmarketngr Twitter.com/campusmarketngr Instagram.com/campusmarketngr
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by laikas: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
yeah baby, wot tuk u so lng. kip it coming.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Now,it is confirmed that Madness(insanity) runs in their family.How can family members be having sex and be in-breeding.Even Dogs Dont do that!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
It is Pathognomonic of WOMEN from that Tribe.

It's EVIDENCE BASED routine from that regional hemisphere
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
hagmond1:
for all her rabid outbursts kemi olunloyo should be crowned miss Were 2016
Were re o....were were re oo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
EVILFOREST:
It is Pathognomonic of WOMEN from that Tribe.

It's EVIDENCE BASED routine from that regional hemisphere
Say again....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by hotspec(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ha! Ha! Aunty KEMI!!!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by gospi: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
So Kemi Olunloyos father is a stewpid dawg DAT sleeps around .... Confirmed by his own daughter..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by otswag(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mehn! D water from this familles dirty laundry brown pass milo. 2 overgrown children dey fight while d main culprit dey hyperventilate for house as both sides dey open him yansh for public grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Ejanla07: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
johnlegend01:
At it again.
People should stop getting in Kemi's way. She will always get a way to drag you into the mud

u don't understand. kemi dey learn work for Whr tokunbo dey..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by ArikeAriyo(f): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Awon were meji undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by chysam: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
If they were young gals,I would have used my Dick to reconcile them and settle their scores.But alas they are already senile grannies.

Spits out spittle
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by amakenny: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo says her dad slept with Tokunbo the LovePeddler - prostitute.

In other words, Kemi admits that her father was a customer to whores - prostitute.

Devotion to prostitutes is a mental disorder.
Therefore Kemi Olunloyo confirms Tokunbo's allegation that mental disorder runs in Olunloyo's family.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
see menbers of 2 prominent Ibadan families disgracing themselves and their families!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
sunnywinter:
If these were two young celebrities I might just have commented, ‘see these two kids' but this one; I dunno what to say..
Calle em Old Cargoes desperately seekin Attention.

they are sufferin from a Witche's curse. trust me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by ehigie50(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Africa's largest Tech Startup Directory http://WWW.nxtrated.com

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by ruxton06(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo asking Emmanuella..........
"You come from a stupid family, your father is an idiot, your mother a fool, who are you?

Emmanuella: "I am your daughter"

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by bjbukzy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
lol....... the father is d real mvp here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Ejanla07: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
amakenny:
Kemi Olunloyo says her dad slept with Tokunbo the LovePeddler - prostitute.

In other words, Kemi admits that her father was a customer to whores - prostitute.

Devotion to prostitutes is a mental disorder.
Therefore Kemi Olunloyo confirms Tokunbo's allegation that mental disorder runs in Olunloyo's family.

una dey pretend like una no know kemi. wey dey lock her papa up beat am up brag about it online
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Ejanla07: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
vodutive:
see menbers of 2 prominent Ibadan families disgracing themselves and their families!!!

are u here to check names...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Ejanla07: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
im here to check where they from
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by TheAziz: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
i don't just understand this kemi, noise noise noise
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by omonighoblessing(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Telemundo

feel the passion!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by amakenny: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
chysam:
If they were young gals,I would have used my Dick to reconcile them and settle their scores.But alas they are already senile grannies.

Spits out spittle

Loud mouth.
Just one young girl alone go make you faint on top of her, if she really meant to finish you up with her deep groove.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) / Oge Okoye Finds Love Again (photo) / Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.