Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Playstore Problem!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Playstore Problem!!! (571 Views)

This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. / 4 Extremely Useful Android Apps You Can't Find On The Playstore / I Can't Pay For Apps On Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playstore Problem!!! by Alli9k(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ma phone kipz writing insufficient memory....yet i have enof space and nd i also cleared cache ...it kipz writing insufficient space still...plz any solution??
Re: Playstore Problem!!! by samueldo4life(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
No solution
Threw it to the gutter and pick it up
That will work hehehs
Oya seriously
Is your internal memory up to 1gb free, if no that's the reason since you clean the coach of Plaistow or try clean Google play data and ceach
Re: Playstore Problem!!! by RitzyPrince(m): 3:26am On Jun 22, 2016
These are among the stupid reasons why I can never use Android Phones undecided
Re: Playstore Problem!!! by Lexusgs430: 5:22am On Jun 22, 2016
samueldo4life:
No solution
Threw it to the gutter and pick it up
That will work hehehs
Oya seriously
Is your internal memory up to 1gb free, if no that's the reason since you clean the coach of Plaistow or try clean Google play data and ceach

I thought it was coach of Stratford?
Re: Playstore Problem!!! by venal: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2016
Alli9k:

Ma phone kipz writing insufficient memory....yet i have enof space and nd i also cleared cache ...it kipz writing insufficient space still...plz any solution??
Bro try clearing the data of the playstore or restoring factory settings of your phone

(1) (Reply)

COSON Sues MTN Nigeria For N16bn / 16 Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Could Do / Iphone 6 Needed Asap!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.