Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle (2562 Views)

Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by frankobaba(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
This can't be coming from a first lady whose office has no constitutional backbone.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Comparing Fayose to a dog is an insult to canines cos they're very intelligent.

I think a mad goat would suffice.

A mad goat foaming from d mouth and having one quarter of a brain.
Ekiti is known to be d most educated state in d SW n even Nigeria as a whole. So how did u guys end up with Fayose sef?

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
What a nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by kitan2015(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Er U very sure she owns that Twitter account

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Finally, frustration don make dis woman voice out sha...
I still doubt Fayose claim on da bribery issh tho...
Choi, na EFCC wey go freeze this noise maker account make am dey burst bubble, huh??...
He pain am (^_°)
Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Frankiss44(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jesus Christ.. I can't believe this is coming from a first lady until I saw the verified logo... This country is really a zoo led by animals... Even mama peace didn't fall so low

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by shiki(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hajia remember u are fasting smiley ..don't act like our

Immediate past 1st lady. In order words, ....be wise
Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
kitan2015:
Er U very sure she owns that Twitter account

Can't u see that its a verified account??.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by frankobaba(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is her verified account. What a shame. This is totally Classless.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Achuwa1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Absolute NONSENSE!!!
Aisha buhari has a very big case to answer coz none of those involved in this saga has come out to defend her or dispute fayose claim.
Remember Aisha use to be a friend to Buharis first daughter b4 buhari saw her & got married to her.
so she decided to use the format of being buharis daughter instead of his wife.
instead of EFCC to remain neutral in
the matter,all they went to do is to further rubbish their reputation by displaying an international passport of anoda Aisha mohammed claiming tht it wasnt buhari's wife,not knowing tht the passport they displaced over the media has an issuance date of 2012 while the article tht indicted our president wife is 2007 as its date.
Remember this same Aisha buhari was same person tht has been siphoning our forex at the CBN thru the back door since her husband came into power ,to do her Burea de change business.
if she is clean,why did she has to send saraki's wife to stand for her during an official assignment tht she was meant to attend at the US,is she scared of being arrested or what.
Nigerians should be careful when they take side for evil coz there whole lot of things happening which doesnt get to the ears of the poor masses & i believe more secrets will still be published to us in due course.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by denko(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
they are advising her to deny the account handle tomorrow news

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Ussyberry(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Blunder!! She for no talk!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Achuwa1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
let her communicate FBI to clear her if she claim she is not the one & stop ranting on social media,afterall,all those indicted in same saga has not come out to dispute the article.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by gnatcatchers: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
frankobaba:
This can't be coming from a first lady whose office has no constitutional backbone.
Pls what phone are you using??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by AdonisGodwin: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lalasticlala...9ja I de hail ooo.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy.
Make una de enjoy the Changjee.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by AdonisGodwin: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
In other news..the wife of the president through her press secretary has claimed that her Twitter account was compromised..she noticed it was hacked when she couldn't log in....lalasticlala.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by ellechrystal(f): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Aisha, u are an embarrassment n a disaster to all first làdies.
I am ashamed on your behalf

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by drberry(m): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hahaha... I can't stop laughing... This woman sha.. I'll comment when I'm done laughing...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by AdonisGodwin: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
In other news..the tweet has disappeared which is a clear sign the account wasn't hacked..but its so unfortunately unfortunate that screen grabs have taken place..over 500K screen grabs in 60secs..lalasticlala grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Ratello: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is getting interesting by the day, Aisha is bringing some ingredients to this sweet soup.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by tomakint: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose is really touching nerves here cheesy grin before you brand Fayose a noise maker let's get down to the bottom of this case, Fayose must have seen something.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by sinistermind(m): 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hehehe... this isn't the real Aishat Buhari cheesy. All they do is insult, clear your name mama.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2016
frankobaba:

Here is the link to the same verified twitter account. Did you see any of such twit there?

https://twitter.com/aishambuhari
Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by AdonisGodwin: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=deji15 post=46800913]

Here is the link to the same verified twitter account. Did you see any of such twit there?

https://twitter.com/aishambuhari[/quote
No vex hmmm..her lawyers Don call her sharp sharp make she delete am..she deleted the tweet as I refreshed the page self...her account wasn't hacked..she didn't know she would explode twitter this nyt...the thing Don explode be say e Don explode..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=AdonisGodwin post=46801024][/quote]

How about the fake Ben Murray Bruce retweet? Was than one deleted also? Below is the Ben Murray Bruce twitter account.

PDP house of hunger, all this shenanigans no go save una Oga at the top oh. If you get time to dey waste kontinuuu

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 22, 2016
deji15:

How about the fake Ben Murray Bruce retweet? Was that one deleted also? Below is the Ben Murray Bruce twitter account.

PDP house of hunger, all this shenanigans no go save una Oga at the top oh. If you get time to dey waste kontinuuu

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by bashydemy1: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Frankiss44:
Jesus Christ.. I can't believe this is coming from a first lady until I saw the verified logo... This country is really a zoo led by animals... Even mama peace didn't fall so low
So because she is the first lady mean anyone can defame or blackmail her and she should keep silent?

Comparing mama peace to Aisha is like comparing hot water to cold water? Abeg if mama peace tweet, Tweeter will crash.
Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by denko(m): 12:32am On Jun 22, 2016
if the allegation is false cant she go to court

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by bashydemy1: 12:33am On Jun 22, 2016
frankobaba:
How classless? That yeye Fayose have been insulting her husband since may 29 2015... And now he turn to the First lady trying to blackmail her what nonsense.
Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by eksammy(m): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2016
This woman is even worse than PEJ. In sane climes she may not recover from this scandal.

I saw it and before i could refresh it they deleted the tweets.

God punish whoever foisted these people on Nigeria. Totally classless.

See her calling Fayose 'mad dog'....if she is this abusive and aggressive on social media.....how will she be in her home. Nigeria really needs to apologize to PEJ

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by babadee1(m): 12:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Obvious photoshop job.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Goes Wild On Her Twitter Handle by eksammy(m): 12:53am On Jun 22, 2016
I see the Apc internet warriors have arrived #teampayperpost to do damage control

They are ready to attack anyone that says anything against aisha

No be our fault, i no dey envy una position tonite. Epic presidential goof.....una dey work hard sha but na #badmarketunadeysell

@Bashdemy1 @wealthygang i hail una oooo.....the rice neva expire?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cj’s Refusal To Swear Me In, An Affront On The Rule Of Law – Uche Ogah / Northern Youth Warn Against Attacks On PMB, Threaten Showdown / 80-year-old Ritualist Arrested With Human Body Parts In Osun State. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.