Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Is There Any Known Issue With 2001 Honda Adidas Manual Drive? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is There Any Known Issue With 2001 Honda Adidas Manual Drive? (1219 Views)

2006 Santa Fe vs. 2006 Subaru Forester: Share your experience / Please I Need Opinions On 2001 Honda Civic / I am getting this Honda 'Adidas What Problems Do U Think I May Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Known Issue With 2001 Honda Adidas Manual Drive? by OCTAVO: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello house, a friend of mine wants to buy used Honda Accord (adidas). I'm not sure of the year of manufacture though, but I'll attach a pic of the dash board if the gurus in the house can use that to give any info. Hope it's not a problematic car? Hope it's fuel consumption isn't too high and cost of maintenance as well?

Cc: Gazzuzz, Siena and other gurus.

Re: Is There Any Known Issue With 2001 Honda Adidas Manual Drive? by OCTAVO: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Don't just view and pass. sad
Re: Is There Any Known Issue With 2001 Honda Adidas Manual Drive? by jideflash(m): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
I have used the manual of this car before, and i boldly recommend it along as the engine is still good. The car also had good balance at its a compact size car with similiar mechanism with baby boy

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Known Issue With 2001 Honda Adidas Manual Drive? by OCTAVO: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
jideflash:
I have used the manual of this car before, and i boldly recommend it along as the engine is still good. The car also had good balance at its a compact size car with similiar mechanism with baby boy
Thanks for your input. But I hear most of these cars are converted from RHD to left. How true is that please?
Re: Is There Any Known Issue With 2001 Honda Adidas Manual Drive? by d33types: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
OCTAVO:

Thanks for your input. But I hear most of these cars are converted from RHD to left. How true is that please?

I have seen a few non converted ones,but majority are converted.
its not far from the fact that it's a European model.the RHD's are used in many Euro countries as opposed to LHD for the American

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Catalytic converter with the sensor And Thermostat For Camry 1999 / Is Mobile 1 Good For A V6 Camry / Help!!! My Honda Accord 1996 Stalls Intermittently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.