Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) (12200 Views)

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) / US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Why isn't lying, blackmail and false accusation considered sinful by these ipods? I know some PDP will blieve this anyway!

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by 2sexycom(m): 6:20am On Jun 22, 2016
kolaaderin:
Busted, that source is as fake as hell. A non existing UK news link. Wailers are evil I swear, how would a sane person write this silly stuff all in the name of character deformation.
I will take it upon myself to be reveal identities of the owners behind all these fake news so that security agencies can pick them up but where possible.

And anyone who post such news show that he/she is in support of the lies.

What angers me most is that Nigerians easily believe anything and everything they read online without verifying if it's a credible news media.

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by dammytosh: 6:20am On Jun 22, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Very stupid allegations, how could Buhari or his wife or even daughter influence any contract concerning telecommunications involving VP Atiku way back under PDP government in 2006/2007 when he Buhari was not even in government but in fact a member of the opposition - it just don't make sense.

Dnt waste your time convincing them not to do their job.

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Very hilarious allegation. President Buhari's wife posed as his daughter to transfer funds.

People should stop this joke. An impostor posed as a family member of President Buhari in a scam. Aisha is a family member and does not need to pretend to bea member of the family.
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by obailala(m): 6:35am On Jun 22, 2016
These wailers must be living in a frustrated hell, their desperation to claim that buhari is ALSO corrupt like their useless heroes is epic.

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by Okonsss: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2016
STARGREEN:
If she's innocent maybe she jet to US let's confirm her honesty.
she can't do that dear... Little wonder why her legs have not being on the US soil since her husband won the election. Believe it or not this allegation might be true ooo

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by realGURU(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2016
God punish op for forgery, blackmail and deceiving thousands that open this thread with fake source.
Infact lalasticlala and seun no know what they are doing , this lies capable of tarnishing mr. President should locked up

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by domopps(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 you guys should please do the needful and bring sanity here....this is height of insult to Presidency and office of the 1st lady

Op you what you deserve!

Cheeeeers
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2016
PROFESSOR: How do you define Zombie
STUDENT 1: They look morbid, tattered clothed and...
PROFESSOR: Wrong!
STUDENT 2: They just clap and smile when their leader fart and tell them to inhale it, they confess its the best perfume ever
PROFESSOR: 80 marks for you!

2 Likes

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by paparazzi1987(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2016
@OP is a MONKEYlious Goat..the link you pasted is fake sad
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by hmuhammad(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
naijaking1:

When you have no points blame iPod
When your excuses are weak, blame iPod
When Oshiomle no fit impregnate his wife, blame iPod
When Aisha Buhari is avoiding the US like plaque for fear of being arrested, blame iPod
And when cancer tear up Buhari ear, blame ipod
[/s]when you have no point blame Buhari
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by Dolazee(f): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by dannytoe(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2016
OK let the game begin
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by Taiyescott(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2016
I Have Always Disliked The Woman Anywayz After Her Extravangance Show During The Swearing In.. She Cud Do Dix.. 60% Wit Fayose!
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by raph101(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Oooh menh, Naija Don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by tuniski: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Very stupid allegations, how could Buhari or his wife or even daughter influence any contract concerning telecommunications involving VP Atiku way back under PDP government in 2006/2007 when he Buhari was not even in government but in fact a member of the opposition - it just don't make sense.
Political opposition is not business opposition. Even though the story is not exactly clear, aisha is from adamawa like Atiku u never can tell d extent of allegiance!

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by kasheemawo(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Your source cry

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by luckylucky: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2016
If Governor Fayose financial flaws petitions are true, I think the USA govt should just do the needful by coming up with viable facts to jail this Duara lady. After all it is all part of change mantra will are all chanting. This case should not sweep under presidency rug if Buhari is really champion corruption free society I think charity must begin at home.

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by leestryder: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Abeymills:
See zombies b like ipod evil lies its fake link n news,but if its gudluck,fayose ffk or pdp u c d ewedu zombies b like busted create a room4 dem in kuje bunch of stupid hypocrites.aisha buhari is a crook thief na thief like it or not n if u dont pls hang urslf yeye govt
Just imagine...you actually composed that junk,#meaningless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by leestryder: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
PROFESSOR: How do you define Zombie
STUDENT 1: They look morbid, tattered clothed and...
STUDENT 2: They just clap and smile when their leader fart and tell them to inhale it, they confess its the best perfume ever
PROFESSOR: 80 marks for you!

How do you define wailer
STUDENT 1: They look stressed out, and they smell like failure...
STUDENT 2: They will always try to find faults in their opposition, and will always weep at the success of others..by their fruit we shall know them
PROFESSOR: congratulations!! You are the next Aristotle
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by Remii(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
STARGREEN:
If she's innocent maybe she jet to US let's confirm her honesty.
even when she has no business in USA? Na you go pay for her trip?
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by MrEverest(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Waiting for the hypocritical APC & their attack dogs to come & still deny this. Buhari, his family, friends & cronies are as corrupt as others they are busy witch-hunting!

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by Icecream4U(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pheals:
grin ...that's y PMB wife dnt keep quiet ..if she is innocent ! She won't talk
if she had kept quiet, you will say; why can't she defend herself if she is innocent?.

Jonsing babe like you.
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by cjrane: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
What is corruption? Is not in only money. Corruption in character words etc. If Buhari is fighting corruption, he must start from his house. As a PTF chairman, what account has he given to the public of we all has forgotten? Then a man that is fighting corruption fighting his oppositions only but surround himself with bunch of corrupt men like OBJ , Amaechi, Tinubu, Rochas , Fashola and others who once stole from the country. Look Nigerians are not fools. Sorry to say. Buhari has no men to work with and fear is under him. I thought the president is coming out with new young men with new ideas. Behold it was the same old system. In every statement there is element of truth.

DULLARD BUHARI IS A CORRUPT TYRANT TRIBALISM , HE CAN NEVER DECEIVE NIGERIANS

Bro ,
Buhari is not 'fighting corruption'
He is only using that as a smokescreen to jail his perceived enemies in the opposition party.

Let him investigate the role of his wife, Atiku, Kachikwu, Amaechi or Kwankwanso in all these different corruption cases, he will not. But if its some unknown civil servant purported to have supported PDP, Then you know we have EFCC in Nigeria.
Shameless hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by PhockPhockMan: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
slyng:
Try again op
Challenge him with fact or keep quiet.
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by PhockPhockMan: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
paparazzi1987:
@OP is a MONKEYlious Goat..the link you pasted is fake sad

Keep quiet, which source is fake if you don't have MB tell me let me dash you some.

SEE SCREENSHOTS FROM THE SITE.

Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by tdayof(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
What a beautiful nonsense. Even if the president wife was the one, so far her husband is still the president she is entitled to diplomatic immunity. So all your story is thrash.
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by tdayof(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by tdayof(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Match ke ! With your first comment it won't take a complete slowpoke 2 mins to know that you're an Olodo. grin

Olodo reloaded.

Mr man are you just a damn retard? Are you crazy or what? Now get off my mention. And bro I was trained well so I wouldn't go up to your parents now let me tell you.. You don't mess with the wrong people. I don't know you and I never quoted you..... Now get off my mention and behave like your parents trained you well. Am done with you..
Re: US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) by GANJAFARMER: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
tdayof:

Mr man are you just a damn retard? Are you crazy or what? Now get off my mention. And bro I was trained well so I wouldn't go up to your parents now let me tell you.. You don't mess with the wrong people. I don't know you and I never quoted you..... Now get off my mention and behave like your parents trained you well. Am done with you..
Lol, see as e dey pain you like who Wey loose money for nairabet . grin

Oya run along , I don't have time for a vowel nigglet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra EndSARS Panel Members Resign Over Government's Insincerity / FG Budgets ₦104 Billion To Maintain, Purchase Generators In 2022 / 2023: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Antithetical To National-Building – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.