Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet (863 Views)

Mad Dog Outburst: Aisha Buhari Deletes Controversial Tweet / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose "Unchained Mad Dog"; Deletes Tweet Afterwards / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet by lordkit400: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha Buhari, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, had tongues wagging over her comment that the Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose is a ‘mad dog that isn’t chained’.Many even doubt if she personally tweeted the words.

In the now deleted tweet ,she slammed the governor of Ekiti for linking her to the Halliburton scandal.
It all started after Fayose, in reaction to the EFCC blocking his private account at Zenith Bank, alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari and his family members are not saints after all,linking his wife, Aisha, to US Congressman William Jefferson’s bribery scandal for which the American lawmaker was convicted in 2009.
” Even the President cannot claim to be an angel. The estate he built in Abuja is known to us. His wife was indicted over the Halliburton Scandal. When that American, Jefferson, was being sentenced, the President’s wife was mentioned as having wired $170,000 to Jefferson. Her name was on page 25 of the sentencing of Jefferson. We can serialize the judgment for people to see and read,” Fayose’s press secretary, Idowu Adelusi said.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/22/aisha-buhari-deletes-fayoses-unchained-mad-dog-tweet/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet by michiyke2003(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2016
You have d energy to face Fayose the PDP talking machine?, are you sure you can face him?. Fayose is a yoruba man and yoruba people are known to be parot. Mrs Aisha, Fayose will finish you with mouth if you challenge him. Try and see

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet by chikel2000(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose may be wrong but our Ist lady is also wrong in d manner she reacted. D way ladies insult guys eh..... Make I keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet by Destined2win: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2016
That was too rude of a first lady.

It's my mum's birthday jare, say something to her

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet by lordkit400: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Destined2win:
That was too rude of a first lady.

It's my mum's birthday jare, say something to her

hbd
Re: Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2016
The First Lady threw caution to the wind when she tweeted those lewd words. She should have kept an absolute silent and ask her lawyers to sue for libel and defamation. But she would rather lock horns with Fayose than do that...When you occupy an exalted position, you don't stoop to the ground to fight those who tug at your clothes to get your attention. You simply make a fool them by not being stirred.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet by doublewisdom: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2016
Make she no delete am na! Daura wh.ore with septic tank pu.ssy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet by Destined2win: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
lordkit400:

hbd
Thank you
Re: Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet by dukeprince50: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2016
Meh i buy plot first
Re: Aisha Buhari Deletes Fayose’s Unchained Mad Dog Tweet by 989900: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2016
She should just sue Fayose and his aide.

How many women can keep shut all this while, while some deranged m0f0 endlessly attacks her husband to the point of wishing him ill health, death, and even publishing his obituary? How many? Aisha had all this bottled up all the while.

(1) (Reply)

Can't The Youths Lead??? / Court's Decision On Pdp's Constitution might Have Nullified Edo Primary Election / When I See The Broom I Will Pass Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.