Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Please Help! I Am Afraid Of Travelling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help! I Am Afraid Of Travelling (676 Views)

Cost Of Travelling To Dubai 2018 / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Am Afraid Of Travelling by Kenndee(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2016
I'm a type of person that can stay indoor for 5 months without leaving the compound but when I do, probably travel , or stay too long in a vehicle, I always feel dizzy or have this nauseating feeling.. I remember a vehicle stopped for me to throw up in one of my travels. please is there any solution..be it therapy, drugs, prayers etc as I now detest travelling.
Re: Please Help! I Am Afraid Of Travelling by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Ha! shocked shocked
Re: Please Help! I Am Afraid Of Travelling by CruellaDeville: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2016
You are suffering from what is known as motion sickness. Has to do with a miscommunication between what you see and what you are sensing at that moment. I don't really think there's a drug for it but to understand your symptoms as they occur and deal with them one at a time. Whenever you are travelling don't eat or drink, find stuff that can calm you down, music, meditation etc and don't avoid travelling because it will worsen it.
Re: Please Help! I Am Afraid Of Travelling by sobastical: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2016
But its not that you to want to travel now?? lol. anyway try take stroll most time you're alone at home listen to music, avoid being moody
Re: Please Help! I Am Afraid Of Travelling by Kenndee(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2016
sobastical:
But its not that you to want to travel now?? lol. anyway try take stroll most time you're alone at home listen to music, avoid being moody
Thanks a lot..
Re: Please Help! I Am Afraid Of Travelling by Kenndee(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2016
CruellaDeville:
You are suffering from what is known as motion sickness. Has to do with a miscommunication between what you see and what you are sensing at that moment. I don't really think there's a drug for it but to understand your symptoms as they occur and deal with them one at a time. Whenever you are travelling don't eat or drink, find stuff that can calm you down, music, meditation etc and don't avoid travelling because it will worsen it.
waoh! thanks a lot. would observe them
Re: Please Help! I Am Afraid Of Travelling by elijah101(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
use to have the same issue when I was young , my solution na to wind glass down ooo make better breeze dey blow me ... So I dey always sit by the window side where breeze go blow me , na when I start to dey drive my self e stop ...but if person dey drive me I gats wine window down or else wahala go dey

(1) (Reply)

Canada - New Life / Fatal Accident Trailer Kills A Young Boy In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Hello Guys, I Want To Travel But Don't Know How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.