Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard (12743 Views)

Military To Observe Ceasefire Despite Militants’ Continued Attacks / Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by chiedu7: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Izontubo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
i know those who were/are proponents of " let the niger delta drink their oil and spoil their lands" would be happy now that oil is back pumping...hypocrites who would die in our oil wells but wont say it out loud...longer throat them... grin grin grin grin...the president just cant accomplish zilch without oil.... cheesy cheesy cheesy...

well its ok...before the likes of fashola cry out loud for gas to provide electricity to cover up his "electricity production isnt rocket science slogan" , let my brothers calm down a bit and negotiate peacefully...
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls mods unban femolala001.. i beg u with Almighty.
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Izontubo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
carreport:
Soon the Ijaws will see how foolish they have been.

Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Abia, Imo and Ondo and Lagos States are increasing their crude production output,
Avengers can continue to spill oil into their own environment nobody will pity them later
and you forget there are ijaws in rivers state and ondo state...you think ijaw is just bayelsa and delta state...

and how has lagos increased production...from what amount of barrels per day
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by kabman: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
To be expected.only gas lines and some onshore wells have been attacked.offshore is where the barrels are.

6 Likes

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by obailala(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
agabusta:

Its not the FG, it is Vanguard stoking tension. The security agencies in Nigeria needs to put Vanguard under the spotlight. They tactically support anything working against the interest of Nigeria as a single entity. I had always suspected that the effects of the bombings were not as serious as portrayed by the media. It was a strategic strategy by the FG. The FG also knows this but kept quiet, Vanguard has now put it upon itself to announce to everybody that our production was just affected a little by the bombings.

Vanguard was also the first to announce to the whole world (including the militants) that the FG has gone ahead to repair the NPDC pipelines that were bombed. And they even did the reportage in a way to spite the militants and spurn them to rebomb the place.

I have been studying the way Vanguard reports its news since last year, they are usually styled to invoke tension. There report of anything Biafra is also in that way. They go the extra mile to work on the emotions of both pro and anti Biafra elements by their pathetic headlines. And whenever Biafra/fulani herdsmen/militant news comes up, they usually over-flog it just to sustain the tempo of exchange of ethnic/tribal bashings.
I totally agre with you on this. Vanguard is definitely playing a diabolic mind game and they've been doing this for a while now. They always report stories with the most inciting captions to fuel anarchy. Just imagine the title of this report "despite militant attacks."

The only intention of these Vanguard headlines and stories is to stoke anger and discontent and spur the militants to blow up more pipelines. They've been doing this for a while now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by carreport(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Izontubo:
and you forget there are ijaws in rivers state and ondo state...you think ijaw is just bayelsa and delta state...

and how has lagos increased production...from what amount of barrels per day

The Ijaws are "Minority" "Minority in Rivers, Delta, Ondo and Akwa Ibom and even in Delta they are only in 2LGAs so don't over estimate your relevance.
Its unfortunate that the Oil Export line from the entire Delta, Edo state passes throu Ijaw Land which is why it looks as thot they have a say.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Izontubo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=carreport post=46815337][/quote]where are you from
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by goldman777: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
carreport:
Soon the Ijaws will see how foolish they have been.

Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Abia, Imo and Ondo and Lagos States are increasing their crude production output,
Avengers can continue to spill oil into their own environment nobody will pity them later

U mean spill their own peoples blood by killing people with oil pollution,spray bullets,panic hypertension,rape,robbery,kidnaped,turning their communties to a crises zone for military attacks.And creating a south south version of dasuki grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by doctokwus: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
agabusta:

Its not the FG, it is Vanguard stoking tension. The security agencies in Nigeria needs to put Vanguard under the spotlight. They tactically support anything working against the interest of Nigeria as a single entity. I had always suspected that the effects of the bombings were not as serious as portrayed by the media. It was a strategic strategy by the FG. The FG also knows this but kept quiet, Vanguard has now put it upon itself to announce to everybody that our production was just affected a little by the bombings.

Vanguard was also the first to announce to the whole world (including the militants) that the FG has gone ahead to repair the NPDC pipelines that were bombed. And they even did the reportage in a way to spite the militants and spurn them to rebomb the place.

I have been studying the way Vanguard reports its news since last year, they are usually styled to invoke tension. There report of anything Biafra is also in that way. They go the extra mile to work on the emotions of both pro and anti Biafra elements by their pathetic headlines. And whenever Biafra/fulani herdsmen/militant news comes up, they usually over-flog it just to sustain the tempo of exchange of ethnic/tribal bashings.
I am surprised many had not noticed that vanguard seems to have singlehandedly set out to create havoc with its sometimes self crafted or grossly exaggerated negative news on nigeria.
Its as if gej loss cost them almost everything they had or were promised by the IB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by EmperorTayo1864(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
theV0ice:
You mean after all the bombs?? which kind fallen hands be dis? angry

Don't worry.....the missiles are loading angry

lol...they are bunch of jobless nd useless people

1 Like

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by sammhi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
good news, so it means Fg and PmB should not tell us no money ooo because they are selling the crude above the budget price
Let the state government too Pay their workers ooo

1 Like

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by goodfornothing(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
What kind of bombs do they use?
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by goodfornothing(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by dnawah(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
wizyhuma:
good news for naija
na wa o!wat makes it a good news?it will still enter few pockets.let say 1.89million * $45=$85.05 million*#288=#24.4944billion a day.i no be avanger but i dey vers o!
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by skypeople(f): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by BlackSeptember: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
agabusta:

its freedom of speech and expression.

Zombeism is not good for u
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Some idiot on nl actually believe the militant could zero our oil production, they did not notice that the recent attack only took place in some part of warri and bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by theV0ice: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Some idiot on nl actually believe the militant could zero our oil production, they did not notice that the recent attack only took place in some part of warri and bayelsa.

You would be shocked at how many truly believed it cheesy

Hate has caused irreversible damage to some of these people angry

2 Likes

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Ngokafor(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
....So much jubilation from zombies,their hypocrisy sure knows no bounds.i thought oil was useless and not important anymore.

..anyway great news cos at the moment this country with lazy leaders depends solely on oil almost a 100%.
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by telemapreye1(f): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
scholes0:

Laugh wan tear my belle!!

undecided
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Almaiga: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chai!!! Some people go wail tire today grin grin
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Image123(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
The FG had better deny this if it is untrue. i wonder why they pay their numerous media aides and advisers for doing nothing. i don't want to hear low revenue due to avengers attack during FAAC meeting oh, Adeosun.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by koboko69: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
agabusta:

You have the same mind as i have. This is actually the true position of things
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by IVORY2009(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
agabusta:

Its not the FG, it is[b] Vanguard stoking tension. The security agencies in Nigeria needs to put Vanguard under the spotlight.[/b] They tactically support anything working against the interest of Nigeria as a single entity. I had always suspected that the effects of the bombings were not as serious as portrayed by the media. It was a strategic strategy by the FG. The FG also knows this but kept quiet, Vanguard has now put it upon itself to announce to everybody that our production was just affected a little by the bombings.

What about Punch newspaper that is owned by "Tinubu" how do you rate their reportage under GEJ, I dey laugh grin grin The last time I checked, Vanguard is owned by a Niger Delta man, so deal with it, u south west man!

1 Like

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
agabusta:

Pls also add AIT television to that list, I have noticed how it is progressively becoming anti govt/unity as though it is reverting back to a revised version of its pre-election days.
I can't help noticing its often unbalanced selection of biased guest speakers - without recourse to others who may have counter arguments that may help the audience arrive at more informed opinions.
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by jpphilips(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
It is only possible if offshore chokes are opened up to make up for the loss or the Government is simply lying to secure a higher ground during the militancy negotiations.
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by jpphilips(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
agabusta:

The bombing was pretty significant but using offshore fields to counter the production drop is the kinda ingenuity that can come from no other but Ibe Kachikwu, the only minister in Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Akious2k2(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
agabusta:
[size=18pt]Oil exports on course despite militants’ attacks[/size]

By Omoh Gabriel, Business Editor, with agency reports

The figures are significant, particularly as the government announced a 30-day ceasefire with militants yesterday that could forestall further attacks on oil sites. “It was the gains from small fields that offset declines from others,” said James Davis, head of crude supply at FGE Energy. “The disruptions in the fields that were out was pretty much what we expected. What we didn’t expect was the marginal increases in other fields.” Reuters data showed total exports in May at roughly 1.67 million bpd, down from 1.77 million bpd in April, and also a rise in exports of grades including Bonga, Agbami, Antan, Amenam, Okwori that helped offset the losses.
The figures remain sustantially below the close to 2 million bpd Nigeria has exprted in the best of times. Still, they suggest that many industry observers, for example the “secondary sources” polled by OPEC that pegged Nigeria’s May production at around 1.4 million bpd, were overly pessimistic about its ability to keep pumping.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/oil-exports-course-despite-militants-attacks/
Offshore things... Plausible anyway
Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Image123(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
So who's lying?

1 Like

Re: Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard by Ababadada: 4:58am On Jul 22, 2016
carreport:

The Ijaws are "Minority" "Minority in Rivers, Delta, Ondo and Akwa Ibom and even in Delta they are only in 2LGAs so don't over estimate your relevance.
Its unfortunate that the Oil Export line from the entire Delta, Edo state passes throu Ijaw Land which is why it looks as thot they have a say.
Your hate of Ijaw will kill you. Lagos doesn't have crude according to Asari Dokubo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without Buhari, Nigeria Would Have Packed Up By Now — Segun Oni / APC NEC Transfers Its Powers To National Working Committee for the next 90 days / APC Governors Divided Over New Currency Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.