Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking (7564 Views)

Walk Against Corruption In Abuja To Mark International Anti-Corruption Day / Nimat Siaka Received By Governor Akeredolu Ahead Of Anti-Drug Abuse Exercise / EFCC Begins Road Walk Against Corruption In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by Newshelmboss(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2016
The national drug law enforcement agency today staged a walk against drug abuse and illicit trafficking.

They educated the general public on the need to stop all forms of intake of drugs as a means of discouraging the younger generation against the social ill of drug abuse and trafficking.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-ndlea-stages-walk-against-drug.html

Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by Newshelmboss(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2016

1 Share

Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by allanphash7(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
How i wish my blooder flom that side will hear
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by tmtech: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
cool
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by mrmaze(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by tmtech: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
one of the few federal P I wud love to work
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by TippyTop(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Walk against drug abuse and trafficking, what about a walk for future presidents to have more than Primary School Leaving certificate?

cc: dullard
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by AdemolaA2: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good one .... should be extended to every part across the federation!!!
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by amtaken(f): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Are they really NDLEA or Children Welfare workers?
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by Ijaya123: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
This should have been done in the land of those tribes that like to develop other people's land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by Ayomi088(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
OK
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by Tjohnnay: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
I dey come

Ma light up my skunk (igbo) and take my codeine first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by Akinola660: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
allanphash7:
How i wish my blooder flom that side will hear

cheesy
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by iamDiabolic(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
This seem like staging a walk against people from land of d dieing sun,u know they are synonymus to drug pushing

I expect so see them cry marginalisation nd complain that ndlea are witching hunting them

Flathaeds nd drug though,but I no call any tribe oh

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by kolaaderin: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
TippyTop:
Walk against drug abuse and trafficking, what about a walk for future preseidents to have more than Primary Leaving School certificate?

cc: dullard

Sorry for u, Buhari is really tormenting ur spirit.

why do i keep thinking this walk should have been staged in the land of the drowning sun.

Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
TippyTop:

Sorry I already voted.
alright....thanks
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by iamDiabolic(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
kolaaderin:

why do i keep thinking this walk should have been staged in the land of the drowning sun.
cheesy
kolaaderin:

Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by brojoshua: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
That is very good of them. And let them also include war against corruption and bribe taking by some members of their staff in the war.
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by oloworulz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
they are wasting their time. just go direct to the south east and enlighten them. the YORUBAS are pure.... nobody needs to be told. the flat heads needs it more.
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by skypeople(f): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by win3k: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
The protest should be against ibo people, they make up 90% of the drug criminals
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by laurel03(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Make dem go do the it for nigeria jews region..... Na dem need the message most
Re: NDLEA Stages Walk Against Drug Abuse And Trafficking by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2016
"yes to life! no to drug abuse!!" that's our motto in my drug free and quality control cds group in Owerri.

(1) (Reply)

Riot Breaks Out In Owerri / 2023: APC Governors Pass A Vote Of Confidence In Adamu / Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.