Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement (1201 Views)

Halliburton Scandal: EFCC Traces N13.5b To Private Account / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Identity Reveal Of Ms AISHA BUHARI - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by sharpden: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
AISHA Buhari, the individual whose name and passport is being bandied as the bribe giver in the Haliburton Scandal has denied involvement in the matter.

In a report by The Street Journal, Ms Buhari reportedly broke her silence on her alleged involvement in the Halliburton bribery scandal.

Ms Buhari reportedly stressed that though she shares the same name with the President’s wife, Mrs Aisha Buhari, she's neither the person referred to in the bribery scandal by the Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose nor by the ex-EFCC boss, Ibrahim Lamorde.

Ms Buhari was further reportedly maintained that involving her name in the scandal for political reasons were not only malicious but wicked.

“This is like pouring water on a sleeping person. I have never done anything with Halliburton, I don’t know the colour of the company. I am not in the line of business with Halliburton, so linking me with the bribery is wicked”, Ms Buhari allegedly told the medium.

Continuing, she said, “They are desperate to cover their dirty track and link my name with the scandal that they have to first of all steal my passport. My passport was stolen early this year. And to give credibility to their story, details from the passport were used. They should come to the US, to find out If they are curious about the case.

“If somebody commits crime in the US, he or she must face trial. Have you heard I am being tried in the US? Let them stop this malicious allegation against me that they do not have proof of, I hate people who do not cross check facts before talking, they should find out in the US the kind of person I am because I belong to organisations there.

“If they think they are politician and can break the law and go free, they should realise that nobody is above the laws of a country including me,”, she disclosed.

On Monday, June 20, 2016, Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose accused the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari and his wife, Aisha Buhari of corrupt practices following EFCC's action on his bank account.

http://.com/halliburton-scandal-real-ms-aisha-buhari-deny-involvement/

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by orobs93(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Who is she
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by bonechamberlain(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Those who would laugh last in this case are atiku, onj Dan etete and co . as long as buhari's wife is involved, that's the end of the probe of this halliburton's case.

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by bonechamberlain(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Those who would laugh last in this case are atiku, obj Dan etete and co . as long as buhari's wife is involved, that's the end of the probe of this halliburton's case.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by paschu: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Okay na angry grin
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by sharpden: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by Abeymills(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
My people Wey no b zombies Una dey c so?hmmm I talk am b4 say dis Aisha bubuhari Na criminal yeye govt

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by onyepapa(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
this is getting interesting!!! make pay for 100 *100 here
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by sharpden: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lalasticlala do justice
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by nairalandankrah: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
oya fp straid up.. no dulling
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by Candyrain(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Very good dat she came out to clear her name. Evil politicians who don't care who they destroy just to save themselves.

PMB's wife go clear urself in the USA and stop looking for who will take the fall for u.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by nairalandankrah: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Abeymills:
My people Wey no b zombies Una dey c so?hmmm I talk am b4 say dis Aisha bubuhari Na criminal yeye govt
sadso they couldn't even contact the woman bfore defaming her?! chai apc

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by blazer234: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
It is now clear that aisha buhari is very corrupt. She even tried to cover up her corruption by stealing someone else's identity. Even dasuki couldn't bring this kind of twist into corruption.

Aisha buhari must have been involved in several cases of corruption to think up this idea of stealing another person's identity to cover up her crime.

Let buhari come and tell us now if he has any moral justification to arrest anyone for corruption again.

It will be dissapointng if this doesn't make front page. It will only mean THEY have gotten to Seun Osewa too.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by terzurum(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Those who would laugh last in this case are atiku, onj Dan etete and co . as long as buhari's wife is involved, that's the end of the probe of this halliburton's case.
Guy, true true dis matter wey come surface again hot o! The thing be say what is Aisha Buhari's qualification? What has she been doing as in working? Then who and what is the other Aisha Buhari (Fake) (just to differentiate) been into?
Drama no go finish for this country
I go ask my guy wey de obodo if na so drama de plenty for there?
Wen we think say ok o Nigeria make move ahead, person go comot something archives
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by terzurum(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Abeymills:

Guy, never conclude, because of PMB reputation one of those smart ladies fit impersonate. To enter places. Ppl de do am even get jobs for this country.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by terzurum(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
blazer234:
It is now clear that aisha buhari is very corrupt. She even tried to cover up her corruption by stealing someone else's identity..

Wetin dis one de talk? Who go steal person identity to enter places? To carry out such a high profile transaction with an unsuspecting US congressman. YOUR identity cannot do that but a retired General Buhari's identity can.
So, do not conclude.

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Real Ms Aisha Buhari Deny Involvement by Etogist: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
They didnt even pay the woman before using her as cover. This is like the case of Buhari presenting an unscrutinized oluwale certificate in the name of WASC .

(1) (Reply)

Police Shutdown Rivers Government House / National Youth Council Of Nigeria President Now Has A Motorcade? / Injustice Of Revenue Allocation In Nigeria (1) By Ann-kio Briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.