Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Police Arrest Suspected Burglars Of Saraki’s Residence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Suspected Burglars Of Saraki’s Residence (549 Views)

House Burglars Caught In Lagos Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp By Mob / Burglars Caught In Abia, Tied & Nearly Beaten To Death By Angry Mob / Two Burglars Caught In Ikorodu, Stripped Completely Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Burglars Of Saraki’s Residence by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Men of Kwara State Police Command have arrested four men in connection with the alleged theft of huge sum of money from the Ilorin residence of the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki. Saraki Before the commencement of Ramadan fast, there were reports of theft of the money, said to be meant for Ramadan welfare for supporters of the Senate President in the state.

According to Vanguard, yesterday however that the four men were being interrogated in the office of the State Intelligence and Investigation Bureau, SIIB, along Ahmadu Bello way, Ilorin. The suspects according to Vanguard checks included two police officers, one officer of the NSDC and a driver.

Further checks revealed that the suspects were arrested with the aid of the Circuit Camera Television, CCT, installed in the expansive Ilorin home of the senate president which literally showed how the suspects scooped the said money.

According to the source, “when the camera was reactivated, it showed faces of the suspects and how they scooped the money. It was as if they forgot there was CCT because they are supposed to know as officers. But, I think by and large, It is a case of everyday for the thief, one day is for the owner.”

It was also gathered that the police are already preparing papers to take the suspects to court for prosecution any moment from now. Contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Ajayi Okasanmi told Vanguard that he had not been officially briefed of the arrest and interrogation of the suspects, saying ‘’I have not been officially briefed of the incident.”

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/police-arrest-suspected-burglars-of-sarakis-residence/

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Burglars Of Saraki’s Residence by spenca: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Something that was not activated how could it have captured them but why the lies ?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Burglars Of Saraki’s Residence by Perfecttouch(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
And believe me,52million have been recovered out of the 12million stolen. Saraki can fool himself but he can't fool everybody. What pissed saraki off was the fact that the public got wind of the said money when the understand he is still facing some allegations levied against him at CCT. How the bubble burst?
The people who planned and stole the money where around 7 in number. One of them felt betrayed Cos they moved the money in how absence thinking they wanted to sideline him, he blew the trumpet on them.
How did I know all these?
I reside in Ilorin and if you want to get all the news about kwara state government both present and past, just come to tanke that intersection between tanke junction, Unilorin road,fate road. I will a land formerly used as a block industry and mechanic workshop.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Teacher Husband To Death, Removes His Intestine (graphic Photo) / Fraudulent Activity Of Globacom Nigeria Limited / Breaking: Confusion In Lagos As Major Market Is Invaded By Armed Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.