Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Help: I Wanna Open A Laundry Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: I Wanna Open A Laundry Shop (655 Views)

How To Operate A Laundry Shop Business[a-z Start-up Guide While Investing Little / How To Start A Laundry Business In Any Part Of The Country / Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Wanna Open A Laundry Shop by CourtierJay: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
I have a strong urge to open a laundry shop. I've read articles and blogs about opening a laundry. heard it's one of the easiest things to do. but my problems is its operation. I know one or two chemicals that are used as I have a friend that owns one. problem is I have a business I run as I wanna just open this for residual income. I've got a space in my compound that I can spare for its operations.(washing,starching and ironing). is it possible to get people to do these things professionally since I might not always be there to inspect. how easy is it to get these people considering where I stay.(ojo,lagos). I want to forfeit a million naira for this business venture. laundry men in the house as well as intelligent business people here on,abeg make una talk sense into me oooo. is it worth the risk?? intelligent advice needed.
Re: Help: I Wanna Open A Laundry Shop by fxid10(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
My brother! Remember o, that a million naira is not something you can get easily. But the business you are talking about is a good business, especially since you live Lagos. However, I will advise that you start the business and run it for sometime before handing it over to anybody. Its your money, its your business, your initial attention will be needed to grow it. I once wrote an article on my blog about someone, who started this same business. In less than 20 days, he got over 1,300 customers. I mentioned the style he used to attract this customers. But you see, he was able to do that, because na him own business. Don't hand over your business to anybody at the beginning stage, run it yourself and understand it. Even before you hand over totally, work with them for sometimes so as to see their strength and focus.
Re: Help: I Wanna Open A Laundry Shop by CourtierJay: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
@fxid10. thanks a lot man.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: CBN Takes Over Skye Bank / Should She Or Should She Not Honour This Police Invitation? / 12 Business Funding Platforms For Startups In Nigeria | Enjoy & Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.