Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations (33785 Views)

Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by olagbemi118(m): 4:54am On Jun 23, 2016
Chai... The bully enter aunty kemi no b small. She finally got her match
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by faaz24: 4:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Kemi has stepped beyond her boundary...its payback time.

Dayo Amusa realy got her bashed and now this one from Ms Aboderin.

Kemi had better go into hiding ...as in run 4 cover !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by fednice: 6:04am On Jun 23, 2016
KEMI OLUNLOYO THROWS STONES AT PEOPLE. WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT FROM OTHER PEOPLE.
KEMI DIDN'T THAT THERE ARE MORE CRAZIER PEOPLE THAN HER. OLUNLOYO FAMILY SHOULD CALL KEMI TO ORDER.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
I believe Aboderin's story.
Kemi's character is questionable. It's only molestation by her father that could have been responsible for Kemi's personality disorder.
I had always wondered how her case got that bad. But now I know.
When a girl child is molested by her father, her life can never be the same again.
Pele tie, Kemi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Kemi had said her father was occultic. Occultic people can do anything to get power. Even if it means sleeping with their daughters .
Kemi doesn't want to see her father. Molestation by one's father can lead to eternal enmity. Rape victims are irreconcilably angry with the rapists.
So, I believe Aboderin's story.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by BudeYahooCom: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo the demented deportee. grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by gformula: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Ojo gbogbo ni tole so sweet Kemi got her superior in this one, na now she go know say na where in own end some people madness dey start. Nothing concern me with the press release all that matters is that somebody is paying you very well for all the shenanigans you are known for. O fe ke... oro naa dun...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Peacefulgold(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2016
It obvious dis one really got kemi....i think say she sabi talk..y person come dey help am do her talking.....nonsense agbaya...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by richkaynet(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2016
The truth remains that Kemi Olunloyo has some issues upstairs too. This post is merely scripted & acted out by her tho rather belatedly cos the sins of her ranting past has come to devour her. However, it is just plain degrading that family issues are being spilled over to the public. This is so not cool!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by yordha(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Thats what happens when two mad women meet to discuss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by whys: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2016
I wan go hospital go collect panadol for headache were I pass my neighbour generator do me keep, Abeg dem don call off?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by basadenet: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2016
I am disappointed that a family could come out to defend eccentric kemi. This is person that goes about running down people without any justification. Kemi is really sick and needs help.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by deelobe: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
It is funny what caught my attention in this story is the supposed inappropriate relationship she had with Kemi's father, Dr. Victor Olunloyo. Is that another phrase for infedility, Na wa o. couldn't watch the video to the end, but one thing I do know because I knew an Olunloyo in secondary. Them get kolo issue. Don't know whether it is a curse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl Claims She Has The Biggest B**bs In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2015 Looks Stunning In New Pics / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.