Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants (43599 Views)

Declassified Files: American CIA Knew IBB Was To Overthrow Buhari In 1980s / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Military Officers Planning To Overthrow Buhari - JNDLF (By DailyPost NG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by publicenemy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Farmerforlife:
They set up an armed insurrection, bomb oil facilities, then suddenly they claim to be worried about Nigeria's security?

Lol.
Oga if Military mount Naija leadership again do you think you will be free to come to nairaland and talk anyhow...na shoot on site oooh even militant dey fear
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by omogidi234(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
I saw things like these on WhatsApp last week, I dismissed it as rumours. Now on Nairaland. I think we should ignore the messenger and take the message.

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by anytexy: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mtcheeeew! Rubiiiiiiiiish! Next story jooor

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Justdulla:

Oga if Military mount Naija leadership again do you think you will be free to come to nairaland and talk anyhow...na shoot on site oooh even militant dey fear
Lol.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by amakenny: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
No to military rule, but Buhari cannot take Nigeria further down the drain as he is doing now.

Buhari needs to resign or be impeached.

The man Buhari thinks and schemes for only his religion and tribe - that's all.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by neocortex: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Femich18:
Alright thank you for the info...They can only try but can never be successful with their plan...Our IPOD blodas will never be happy cos you guys reveal this secret. Thank you very much

You must be naive to believe a group which threatened to launch missiles
against Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by onatisi(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Whether we like it or not ,buhari style of governance has totally destroyed and eradicated the thin line and fabric of national unity that had existed in Nigeria. Now every tribe look at the other with deep suspicions and animosity. Buhari kinsmen random killing all over the country and his silence on the issue has shown that buhari isn't a national unifying figure .

3 Likes

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Farmerforlife:
They set up an armed insurrection, bomb oil facilities, then suddenly they claim to be worried about Nigeria's security?

Lol.
....Abeg wooo! Help me ask dem!

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
anytexy:
Mtcheeeew! Rubiiiiiiiiish! Next story jooor

HUNGARY vs Portugal ...3 - 3 ( Live ) grin grin grin
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by dnawah(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Amiano:
Since after d empty missile threat, i stopped believing anytin from dis Empty vessels
my bros see award winning lies,it is like they r out of dynamites,now they want to give excuses.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by clickwtB(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Blatant lies!!!!!!!
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
lol... comedians
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by 9jauk: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oya oya no dulling drag him quick; people dey suffer
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by lonelydora: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
There is 'sense' in every 'nonsense'.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by delishpot: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari is used to such Na. He is not new to military style of power collection
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Abagworo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
They should hurry up and execute all the thieves in custody because they are behind the planned coup.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by ated07: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
I smell lies here undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Bluffly: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is why we need a tyrannical miliDemocratic government since we can't have a genuine democratic nor military government.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Ritzy92(f): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is the worst group of the militants since militancy in Nigeria.

Just looking for relevance.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
are we mistaken stand up comedians 4 NDA abi y naija b lik dis ....b4 dey open there mouth i don dey laff ...warri no dey carry last...they r jus bunch of ssce students awaitin result formin NDA ....#Lwkmd
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
omobs:
Pics or adonbilivit
you can't believe but that is the truth, where are those praising celebrating pipeline bombing, this is prove u r childish, the real men in front line are saying the real story,
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Bluffly: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
onatisi:
Whether we like it or not ,buhari style of governance has totally destroyed and eradicated the thin line and fabric of national unity that had existed in Nigeria. Now every tribe look at the other with deep suspicions and animosity. Buhari kinsmen random killing all over the country and his silence on the issue has shown that buhari isn't a national unifying figure .
The only thing line of unity was arbitrary looting. Tell me something else. Nigeria is a cosmetic sovereign state because everyone including you do not see the right way.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
onatisi:
ur hatered for buhari has no limit, even when the real Niger delta Men came up with the truth, while u pple hate truth for selfish reson.

2 Likes

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Arsewipemod: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
gabazin080:
i saw this coming.
same mistake the DULLARD made the first time before he was overthrown.
thats wat u get wen u vote a man with just nepa bill as certificate

the only president overthrown in a coup without a gun shot. COWARD
Are you done talking?
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by onatisi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Onyochejohn:
ur hatered for buhari has no limit, even when the real Niger delta Men came up with the truth, while u pple hate truth for selfish reson.
I don't need to exchange any arguments with you. Even buhari leading party members who have all information about what is going within the government circles and who haven't allowed their brains to be zombiecally ambushed by apc voodoo brooms have been raising this same warning.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/nigeria-more-divided-under-buhari-than-under-jonathan-pat-utomi/
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
thelastmediator:
Hilarious! From bombing pipelines to advicing the government grin
They have been giving money, since kachikwu went to oporaza community have u heard of any bombing.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Some idiot will still believe this news.

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nonso92(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I will just be sitting in my house, and be waiting for the overthrow or missile launch.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
DeltaOil:
[size=16pt]ARMY GUYS PLEASE HURRY UP[/size]

Good evening.

I am here to tell you to please stop being a joker.

I did not like PDP. I criticised them from dusk to dawn. But if they had been overthrown by the army at any time they were in charge...and tat includes GEJ's govt....I would have been out on the street saying ARMY....STAY OUT OF GOVERNANCE.

The worst kind of democracy is better than the best kind of military dictatorship. Under Buhari.....we know where people like IPOB Kanu are held. If it was the Army in charge now....would they have told you where he would be kept? Or would they have told you when they dealt with him? Would they even carry him to court?

I lived under Army rule. NEVER AGAIN. I will take the most corrupt democratic regime over army rule.

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
PentiumPro:
Lmao Yoruba and Hausa?
IPOB no go kill us with lies

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by leghagha: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
No coup will succeed again ;the country has become more sophisticated for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal / Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.