Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players (17272 Views)

AS Roma Signs Steven Nzonzi From Sevilla (Photos) / Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players by Zico5(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Igboid:

Go and sit down. The two Northerners are still learners where Iheanacho and Iwobi are. They are at best, at Nwakali's level, and Nwakali will surpass them by the end of this season.

Some group of people will always be better than other groups, all fingers can never be equal.
Do u think u are better that anyone? Capital no. Even common Hausa are much better than u. Can u people survive without living ur region? How many yoruba or Hausa do u see in ur region. The richest man in Nigeria is not from ur region, likewise the second. So how do u better. The only area where u are better is drug pushing and other related offence.

3 Likes

Re: AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players by Igboid: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Zico5:

Do u think u are better that anyone? Capital no. Even common Hausa are much better than u. Can u people survive without living ur region? How many yoruba or Hausa do u see in ur region. The richest man in Nigeria is not from ur region, likewise the second. So how do u better. The only area where u are better is drug pushing and other related offence.

Dangote is a product of Northern political elites influence, he is no business man, just a monopolist with the federal might at his disposal, he is a local champion.
Ibeto was and remain a better business man, only the Northern government subjected him to his current state.

But in the international Arena, where the likes of Iwobi, Nwakali, and Iheanacho plays and where the Kanu, Okocha, Amuneke of this world played, the Northern political might is absent, hence no Northerner can ever reach their heights.

Yes Igbos are the best. Sayin it is not boasting or chest beating, it's simply a statement of fact, just as saying that the Earth is a planet.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Vanquay16:
Umar Sadiq's style is that of a lanky ganglia striker at 6ft 6 he has incredible speed and agility often catching defenders by surprise at his Athleticism not to mention that his jumping reach and heading is a pain in the ass.

Fourfourtwo.com has him on their list of hot prospects beside Iheanacho, even Nwakali isn't there.

How do I know all this?

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2016

Hey, please how can I get fm'16? How can you help?
Re: AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players by rusher14: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Northernization of Roma.
grin

Re: AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players by Febilish(m): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2016
How old did they claim to be abeg?
Re: AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players by jaafree: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2016
fulfillment2020:
Ab0k1 don dey upgrade small small.
. If u never visit north even once then you are still leaving in a pit.
Re: AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players by Xmen149(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Vanquay16:
Umar Sadiq's style is that of a lanky ganglia striker at 6ft 6 he has incredible speed and agility often catching defenders by surprise at his Athleticism not to mention that his jumping reach and heading is a pain in the ass.

Fourfourtwo.com has him on their list of hot prospects beside Iheanacho, even Nwakali isn't there.

How do I know all this?

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2016
Holy crocodile!!!..how do i get it bro..fm2016..how,how!
Re: AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
tjark1:

Hey, please how can I get fm'16? How can you help?
Xmen149:

Holy crocodile!!!..how do i get it bro..fm2016..how,how!
I bought it on steam for $20 there was a sale going on or you can just Go to skidrow.com if you not about that life
Re: AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players by Caseless: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zico5:
See the ipod above me. They think they are above everyone in every area. I know they will reduce their praise since they are not one of them but if they see chukwudi or nwakali their ego will be on the rise. What a world, we should not be selfish in everything.
brilliant post .

You go just help support one gentle girl so she could become miss nairaland, pls. your support will be appreciated...
Re: AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players by Emart(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rockyrascal:
i swear u took this thought from my mind.
I feel your pain bro, cuz thats exactly what Iam feeling right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Wrestling Real Or Acted? / Lyon Beat Arsenal 2-1 To Win 2019 Emirates Cup / Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.