Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) (28739 Views)

Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) / Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) / Funeral Mass Of Caroline Chinweolu Onoh In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by didfy: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
RIP
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
ever811:
some people eeehhnn..mama die u come post Bianca picture. why u no write R.I.P for the Bianca picture? as u no get sense....

Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by nwatiti(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
OK noted
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by gformula: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
I think you should post the picture of the late woman and not the picture of the daughter who is hale and hearty...
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by miqos02(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
rip
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by biafran1stson(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
RIP MAMA!
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by glossy6(f): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
orimsamsam:
Rip onoh

Ipob no go talk abt Bianca and ojukwu Na Buhari matter Dem go dey talk
Ipob and hypocrisy
MB is cheap but sense is expensive but you need sense most.
RECEIVE SENSE
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by juman(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm

End of an era.

People of that generation are dying one after the other.

Condolence to the family.
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Thobiy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Rip
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by willyo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bianca... Reminds me of tin tomatoes then

R.I.P To the dead
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Rest in paradise mama.
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by djgreenland(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
olokeded:
Mrs Caroline Onoh, wife of the late governor of old Anambra State, Chief Christian Onoh, is dead.

She died in Enugu at the age of 81, her second son, Ken said.

The late Mrs Onoh is survived by, among other children, Mrs Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Nigeria’s former ambassador to Spain and widow of the late Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/bianca-ojukwus-mother-caroline-onoh-is.html

What a big loss for the people of my town Ngwo, Udi local govt, Enugu State.... But she don old sha...
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Lookupman: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pyno30:

Atimes When you have nothing to comment about you just take a sleeping tab and rest well

You dey mind that unchained Mad-dog
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Lookupman: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
orimsamsam:
Rip onoh

Ipob no go talk abt Bianca and ojukwu
Na Buhari matter Dem go dey talk

Ipob and hypocrisy

Just like the Waste unchained Mad-Dog
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Uninformed post. Apologies expressed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Foxxybrown: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
@Odetito
Bros, you are either high on some very cheap weed
OR
You are mentally insane

Wetin concern this your nonsense ranting with this post
Lunatics and obsessed psychos everywhere on this forum
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by maruzia: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
You are simply stewpid ODEOTITO. YOU ARE A DECOMPOSING CARCASS AND WASTE OF SPERM.THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY FOR DISRESPECTING OUR HERO.
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by EnterPRO: 2:20am On Jun 23, 2016
oglalasioux:

The Ikemba actually wanted to marry Bianca's mother but Chief C.C Onoh beat him to her. The Ikemba will finally marry the daughter of the woman he so so wanted to marry.

pls don't tell me he drank from both cups ?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by CarrotAndStick: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2016
RIP
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by CarrotAndStick: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by okangisaiah(f): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2016
englishmart:
gone so soon

At 81 yrs? Do you know average life span now?
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by paulstrings(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2016
ever811:
some people eeehhnn..mama die u come post Bianca picture. why u no write R.I.P for the Bianca picture? as u no get sense....
WICKED grin
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Foxxybrown:
@Odetito
Bros, you are either high on some very cheap weed
OR
You are mentally insane

Wetin concern this your nonsense ranting with this post
Lunatics and obsessed psychos everywhere on this forum

Neither of your proposition is it! I saw it as an opportunity to highlight the mess The Ikemba made of morality when he stole into C.C. Onoh's home and surreptitiously made away with the man's daughter literally born into his hands and had carnal knowledge of her without her father's consent (and to think Bianca's father was Ojukwu's close friend!). It isn't easy to think of anything more heinous and treacherous. How the bearded one slept with Bianca beats the imagination! Abuse me all you can it remains true that the evils that men do indeed lives after them

1 Like

Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by maruzia: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2016
For your information, you Fool, ODEOTITO

Bianca was 22years old when she dated Ikemba, and married him at 26. No consent required here. An adult grown woman.

Chief CC Onoh that you are shedding tears for gave away his daughter bianca to Our hero Ojukwu at a well publicized traditional marriage ceremony attended by ALL governors of the south east and many dignitaries

Busy Body like you. Am sure you are nothing but a failure in Life.
Taking Panafon for somebody headache which don't concern you.

Your own life must be a total mess. Meanwhile our Hero is world acknowledged and has made mark in history
His life is celebrated by millions and his name will never die.

MEANWHILE YOU ARE SITTING IN YOUR MISERABLE ONE ROOM HUNCHED OVER YOUR MISERABLE COMPUTER CONSTITUTING YOURSELF A NUISANCE. JUDGE ADIKPOROJA! Wey your court? You are a silly waste of sperm . LOSER!
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by christopherozo: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Odeotito! Odeotito! Odeotito!

METHINKS SOMETHING MORE SERIOUS IS WORRYING YOU. ABI BIANCA IS COMPLAINING TO YOU OR OJUKWU STEAL HER FROM YOU CHECK WELL O. THIS IS HOW MADNESS BEGIN. YOU ARE CLEARLY OBSESSED WITH BIANCA AND OJUKWU MARRIAGE. BROS, FIND YOUR OWN WIFW WHO IS NOT YOUR FRIEND PIKIN AND LET US HEAR WORD OR GO BACK TO THE MENTAL ASSYLUM FROM WHERE THEY RELEASE YOU.
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Cyjetty: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2016
maruzia:

Bianca was 22years old when she dated Ikemba, and married him at 26. No consent required here. An adult grown woman.

Chief CC Onoh that you are shedding tears for gave away his daughter bianca to Our hero Ojukwu at a well publicized traditional marriage ceremony attended by ALL governors of the south east and many dignitaries

Your own life must be a total mess. Meanwhile our Hero is world acknowledged and has made mark in history

MEANWHILE YOU ARE SITTING IN YOUR MISERABLE ONE ROOM HUNCHED OVER YOUR MISERABLE COMPUTER CONSTITUTING YOURSELF A NUISANCE. JUDGE ADIKPOROJA! Wey your court? You are a silly waste of sperm . LOSER!

My Guy, you have said it all. Don't mind the brain deprived Ode calling himself ODEOTITO. He is from Yaba Left. Agbaya plus were joined together!
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2016
maruzia:

If, as you say, C.C. Onoh's consent was had I wholly and unconditionally apologise for the faux pas. Forgive me. No harm intended. I was indeed a less than well informed busy body in this matter.
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Cyjetty: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2016
odeotito:

If, as you say, C.C. Onoh's consent was had I wholly and unconditionally apologise for the faux pas. Forgive me. No harm intended. I was indeed a less than well informed busy body in this matter.

You have done well by acknowledging your impropriety in this matter. Maturity is key.
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by manu1: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2016
christopherozo:
Odeotito! Odeotito! Odeotito!

METHINKS SOMETHING MORE SERIOUS IS WORRYING YOU. ABI BIANCA IS COMPLAINING TO YOU OR OJUKWU STEAL HER FROM YOU CHECK WELL O. THIS IS HOW MADNESS BEGIN. YOU ARE CLEARLY OBSESSED WITH BIANCA AND OJUKWU MARRIAGE. BROS, FIND YOUR OWN WIFW WHO IS NOT YOUR FRIEND PIKIN AND LET US HEAR WORD OR GO BACK TO THE MENTAL ASSYLUM FROM WHERE THEY RELEASE YOU.

Wetin dey do this Odeotito sef?
Which one concern the topic here with the rubbish wey he dey vomit?Somebody die, and na two adults who marry themself be Im palaver. See ooo. Mad people dey everywhere this days.
Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Cyjetty:

You have done well by acknowledging your impropriety in this matter. Maturity is key.

I thank you. I passionately seek the understanding and forgiveness of all NL on this matter in the hope closure is had.

Re: Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
ever811:

Exactly what I had in mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR / Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack / Jolly Nyame Gets Presidential Pardon From Nigerian Council Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.