Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

What's System Of Government Is Preferable:: Military Rule Or A Third Party Rule. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's System Of Government Is Preferable:: Military Rule Or A Third Party Rule. (339 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Under Military Rule, Jonathan Tells Buhari / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School / US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's System Of Government Is Preferable:: Military Rule Or A Third Party Rule. by shogotermies(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
I think why Nigerians are suffering now, is due to the fact that we choose to make our political election A bi-party system.
Nigerians never give other parties chance of winning a political position.
The main parties in Nigeria includes
APC
PDP
APGA
LABOUR PARTY

our main lead parties are APC and PDP, which to me is not suppose to be so.we opt to give other parties a trial and if we do they tend to work more and harder,trying to show that they r better than the previous party

or

we all try a military rule,because we all know 85℅ of our present amenities are from the previous military regime.

let's think,and choose the right system for ourseoves

these are my thoughts tho

(1) (Reply)

Oil Clean-up Pledge Divides Nigerians / Most Dangerous Trucks/trailers/drivers On Nigerian Highways / Senate On Trial, Says Nigerian Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.