Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Is Satan Genuinely Evil? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Satan Genuinely Evil? (2060 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Is Satan Really As Bad As Christians Make Him Out To Be? / Is Satan Really Such A Bad Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Satan Genuinely Evil? by Yisraylite(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
Isa 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, YAHAWAH, do all these things.'

Deu 32:39 'Now see that I, even I , Am He, And there is no God (EL) with Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand

Psa 136:5  To Him Who by wisdom made the heavens, For His mercy endures forever

Psa 102:25  Of old You laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands

Isa 44:24 Thus says YAHAWAH, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: "I AM YAHAWAH, Who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself

Satan is actually an obedient Malak (Messenger) of destruction of The Creator, and carries out whatever assignment issued without hesitation.(Job 1:6-9) Man is the only willful disobedient creation of the Most High, Even the sun & moon  obey all the laws of nature given by The Creator

It is Man who is evil and continually sheds blood on this earth,starts wars,robs,steals, rapes etc, mankind is so unjust,you don't know who to trust!!!
Re: Is Satan Genuinely Evil? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt]Satan got his reasons to be evil . Is Satan Genuinely Evil. . . .?,not at all .[/size]
Re: Is Satan Genuinely Evil? by Niseed(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2009
May kelly:

Qtopic:

Satan is Evil and command his followers to kill. ANy one who kill one another for the sake of his god is devilish and a killer.

We do not FIGHT for Almighty Jehovah God, neither Prophets nor messenger. Hence those who try doing that will be Physically be blind on their way. Quote me.

May kelly- you can be a real goon sometimes. Have people not been killed in the name of God. What is wrong with you? why do you say things you cannot defend and leave room for all forms of attack. Infact the church you go to needs to be shut down ASAP! its clear they are breeding fanatics or at best mentally unstable people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tree Requires 28 Heads / I Spent 23 Minutes In Hell / Can An Atheist Be A Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.