Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

My Friend Has Refused To Pray Because Had A Bad Result - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend Has Refused To Pray Because Had A Bad Result (875 Views)

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Refused To Pray Because Had A Bad Result by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Please,help this friend of mine....

We had admission together 2010 and we finished our ND 2012, but unfortunately for both of us, we had carry over in a course which we wrote d following year.

We came back for our HND 2014 and things were going fine until this morning when our 1st semester result was pasted and he had another carry over in final year which means he had to undergone extra year.

Fortunately for me and other 4 students that we did ND together,we didn't have any carry over....so ma friend has been feeling somehow since morning. He hasn't observed any solat since morning and he asked me that if he didn't observe solat throughout this ramadan @least nothing is going to happen.

I don't know how to convince him cos he is living with me and am bothered by his attitude...what can I do?
Re: My Friend Has Refused To Pray Because Had A Bad Result by Engrobiorah(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pray for him

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Refused To Pray Because Had A Bad Result by mrZENographer: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Tell him to come to The Lord's Chosen where God answers prayers.
Thousands of testimonies abound of those who repeated courses for years but on coming to CHOSEN received instant admission after examination.

Check my posts.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Refused To Pray Because Had A Bad Result by Ranchhoddas: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrZENographer:
Tell him to come to The Lord's Chosen where God answers prayers.
Thousands of testimonies abound of those who repeated courses for years but on coming to CHOSEN received instant admission after examination.

Check my posts.
So a person that does not read well will get instant admission if he comes to chosen. How does that work?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Peep Into Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Massive Office / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family / How Evolution Flunked The Science Test (by Joe Crews)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.