Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family (875 Views)

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! / 15 Photos You Will Relate To If You Grew In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
how other catholics look at you when you tell them you did not do infant baptism

ah ah......is it not my parents fault. Leave me abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
when you decide to go to cathecism class and then you are the only adult in your class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
how you see yourself the day you finally recieve your first holy communion

....you are now the holiest person ever liveth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
when you finally do your confirmation

.....bye bye to cathecism class forever!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
when your mom asks you when last you went for confession

......but then you dont even have a confession card yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
K
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
When you tell your mom you dont want to go for confession cos you havent commited any sins yet

........your disobedience nko, is that one not enough to be confessed.
Atleast go and confess that you watch tv too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
your non catholic friends when you tell them that you are going to tell all the bad things you did to your rev father

......you dey try abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
how your mom chases you to block rosary in the evening if you are disturbing her

.......or when there is light at home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by ibehKachukwu: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
The goan confess watching too much tv.

If I miss confession for a month, mum used to gimmi sheet of paper to write dem all down so I can read em all out make I no forget or say "for those I remembered and those I dnt remember "

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
how you run to block rosary to avoid doing chores

.......especially if their is no light at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
how the block rosary provosts see themselves

......this people can be very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
when you see that the fine babe that just moved into the street happens to attend your own block rosary center

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
when your mom wakes you up almost every morning to go for morning mass

........because the church we go on sunday is not enough nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
when you go a little late late to children's mass and see that adults have already occupied all the seats

......they wont let you come to adult mass, they also wont leave your own for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by Youngtrice(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lmao.. very hilarious! I've not gone for confession for years now
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by ikorodureporta: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
EpicMaurice:
when you decide to go to cathecism class and then you are the only adult in your class

...abi, i dnt know why na children dey full there o. When i tried to enta there, i got there waiting, & d teacher came also waiting, until few other came....& they started reciting rosary. Them say make we kneel down, i com dey wonda which kind thing them dey recite. undecided Catholics need to scrap that thing!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
ikorodureporta:

...abi, i dnt know why na children dey full there o. When i tried to enta there, i got there waiting, & d teacher came also waiting, until few other came....& they started reciting rosary. Them say make we kneel down, i com dey wonda which kind thing them dey recite. undecided Catholics need to scrap that thing!
scrape the rosary or the cathecism class
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by EpicMaurice(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Youngtrice:
you better go for your confession ASAP.
Till now my mum still makes sure i go once in a while grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by Youngtrice(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
EpicMaurice:
you better go for your confession ASAP. Till now my mum still makes sure i go once in a while grin
I'll try.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by DoctorAlien(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Youngtrice:

You don't need to go and confess your sins to any man, bro. You can confess your sins and make peace with GOD right in your room.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

"...And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins..."

Jesus longs to hear you talk to Him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by goodnews201668: 4:53am On Sep 10, 2016

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family by lepasharon(f): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2016
grin embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Evolution Flunked The Science Test (by Joe Crews) / World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / Pregnant And Unwed NYC Female Pastor Says She Refuses To Be Shamed Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.