Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs (26130 Views)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / FAAC Disburses N386bn To FG, States, Lgs In November 2016 / FG, States Spent N538bn On Ghost Workers In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by TopsyKrete: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2016
Ok
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by usmanic(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Nigeria shall be great again
Am optimistic of d fact
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by MadCow1: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
NDA will not like this news. This Buhari no de hear word. All the pipelines wey dem blow, govt money dey increase. Release those missiles jare.

[img]http://media./media/imCKYkWPtw304/giphy.gif[/img]

Respek.. grin

2 Likes

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by ohlynxx93(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by obinnashady(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2016
Lies everywhere,everything is on paper
Ask the governors,they will tell you that no money is allocated to their states
Apc and Buhari are bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by overall90: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2016
What is going on here please?
so sharing of allocation has now become an achievement that the government has been sharing since only God knows when.

1 Like

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by horlabiyi(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Please I want someone to clear this for me. A state that doesn't have local govt chairman or councillors who's going to collect their allocation?
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by whitestar01(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2016
For their pocket or for the development our countri. This naiiiiiija, bad condition.
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by Bimpe29: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Alhamdulillah for this cheering news. I pray things will even get better subsequently.

1 Like

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by sammhi(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Rubbish...it is high time we moved away from this nonsense..
I have never heard anywhere in the world , US. UK. Arabian Country , Asia where this kind of thing g take place..
Fg determine who get what....each state cannot find itself ...even Togo and Ghana don't do this nonsense...it is quite nauseating
this is what I expect our lawmakers to do ....let each state feed itself ...haba!!!

4 Likes

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by philfrey08: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2016
zakstar:
Wailers wont like this
Niger Delta avengers wont like this
Ipob wont like this
I thought the avengers want to ground the Economy maybe if it wasnt for the Niger Delta avengers our revenue would be more than this
Are you okay?
Becos they shared money amongst the tiers of gov, wailers, NG and Ipod will not like it?

You are the real enemy of progress....

Why wouldn't they share before?

Please go check your brain
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by bakynes(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
horlabiyi:
Please I want someone to clear this for me. A state that doesn't have local govt chairman or councillors who's going to collect their allocation?
Administrators go dey now
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by Femsyn(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
sammhi:
Rubbish...it is high time we moved away from this nonsense..
I have never heard anywhere in the world , US. UK. Arabian Country , Asia where this kind of thing g take place..
Fg determine who get what....each state cannot find itself ...even Togo and Ghana don't do this nonsense...it is quite nauseating
this is what I expect our lawmakers to do ....let each state feed itself ...haba!!!

Exactly!!! Finally someone talking some sense. The current economic situation has exposed their inadequacies and lack of foresight. Its no longer the usual "come and chop" situation. We now know the revolutionaries and the dumbfucks!
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by Adekunleideology(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2016
We all must join hands to make "Nigeria" a better place. Irrespective of our tribes,ethnicity,party affiliations and religious lines. We should never forget that our unity is in our diversity and our bond is in our differences ...Nigeria..Good People Great Nation.
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by AKAKAK(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2016
I am not from the oil producing area, but I agree with you every state or region should allowed to develop their regions and control their resources and contribute to the center that's why in USA Texas with oil is very developed more than others.

TooNoisy:
Only true Federalism can make Nigeria develop. This model of sharing Oil money at the center was doomed from the start. It encourages laziness and corruption. Governors just sit and expect to share money and after they have squandered it, they even ask for bail-out and debt forgivness.

Please let's adopt federalism, let each governor begin to think of ways to generate revenue for their state. We cannot all rely of Oil money. Besides, Oil is a finite resource.
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by bakynes(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2016
16 billion for the oil producing states, with Akwa-ibom, Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa receiving the larger chunk while Ondo, Edo,Imo and Abia will receive small share. Yet Bayelsa cannot pay salaries for over 9 months now, a state with just about 2 million people and 6 LGA's. NDA, Ipob aka wailing wailers wont see this oh.

2 Likes

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Respek.. grin
U b my role model. grin grin

tagged u on two threads. go thru dem abeg.
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by obaino860: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Adekunleideology:
We all must join hands to make "Nigeria" a better place. Irrespective of our tribes,ethnicity,party affiliations and religious lines. We should never forget that our unity is in our diversity and our bond is in our differences ...Nigeria..Good People Great Nation.

God bless you my brother......don't mind those tribalistic bigots on nairaland
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by bakynes(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2016
AKAKAK:
I am not from the oil producing area, but I agree with you every state or region should allowed to develop their regions and control their resources and contribute to the center that's why in USA Texas with oil is very developed more than others.

Is Texas more developed than Newyork or California? Take your time oh! Oil money is one of the lowest paying resource in the USA.

3 Likes

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by gloryman91: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2016
When ds woman dey get tym to do all these her hair styles?
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by dogoturenchi: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Has it ever been great ? Just asking !
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by AtlanticBreeze: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
Very transparent government unlike GEJ who looted the country dry
sometimes I wonder if robots are making these posts. Is this the first administration to explain how alocations are distributed?
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by Sheggy13(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2016
philfrey08:

Are you okay?
Becos they shared money amongst the tiers of gov, wailers, NG and Ipod will not like it?

You are the real enemy of progress....

Why wouldn't they share before?

Please go check your brain
Shut your trap. Wicked unpatriotic humans. Who doesn't know it's the joy of ipods, wailers and NDA to see the economy of this country grounded so they can celebrate and call Buhari all sort of names. Inspite of the bombings to achieve this by reducing the number of barrels of oils produced per day to less than half for a mono-economy country like ours, the revenue increased instead. The article attributed this to increase in revenue from non-oil sources and other mineral resources. This is down to the ingenuity of Fowler (FIRS) and Adeosun (Finance ministry),and the blocking of holes previously used to siphon money. They've almost performed nothing short of a miracle. You've all been shamed.

1 Like

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2016
longjohn101:
Imagine hw much bein sheared. People stil criticies Buhari's govt. Hmmmm.

They shared proceed from the empty treasury and 5%

1 Like

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by mmsen: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2016
bakynes:

Is Texas more developed than Newyork or California? Take your time oh! Oil money is one of the lowest paying resource in the USA.

California produces oil as well.

Bad comparison.
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by MrEverest(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2016
I dont even get it, what are these guys celebrating up and down for? 57 billion naira was shared amongst 36 states and you guys are happy?? Do you think thats even enough to pay salaries not to talk of projects & ofcourse embezzlement by politicians. This country is neck deep in a pool of sh!t & there is no end in sight!!

1 Like

Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by bakynes(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2016
mmsen:

California produces oil as well.

Bad comparison.
Oil is not a major yardstick for development in the USA. Human resource is their biggest resource for development. California is not even known for oil, a city that houses the biggest film and music industry in the world doesnt get large chunk of its money from oil. So oil cannot be a major resource for development.
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by philfrey08: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Sheggy13:

Shut your trap. Wicked unpatriotic humans. Who doesn't know it's the joy of ipods, wailers and NDA to see the economy of this country grounded so they can celebrate and call Buhari all sort of names. Inspite of the bombings to achieve this by reducing the number of barrels of oils produced per day to less than half for a mono-economy country like ours, the revenue increased instead. The article attributed this to increase in revenue from non-oil sources and other mineral resources. This is down to the ingenuity of Fowler (FIRS) and Adeosun (Finance ministry),and the blocking of holes previously used to siphon money. They've almost performed nothing short of a miracle. You've all been shamed.

SHAAARAAAPPPPPPP!!

You dont know what you are talking about....FOOL!

What we want is for every government to SUCCEED! Success comes when you carry people along, when you are fair and just!

I am not against Buhari, but i hate when people become hypocritical.....

You can support the Bokoharam for all i care... i will support those who will give YOU sleepless nights or make you angry on NL as long as its a just course
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by opius: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2016
longjohn101:
Imagine hw much bein sheared. People stil criticies Buhari's govt. Hmmmm.

The money is from his pocket abi ?
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by Kingspin(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2016
zakstar:
Wailers wont like this
Niger Delta avengers wont like this
Ipob wont like this
I thought the avengers want to ground the Economy maybe if it wasnt for the Niger Delta avengers our revenue would be more than this
The same Delta avengers feeding your people since 1960. Which side una stand self? They bomb problem, no bomb problem. No agreement or agreement problem. Can a fish live in water and land?
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by dragunov: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
FOLAKEEEE! Long time. How are you?
Re: May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs by mmsen: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2016
bakynes:

Oil is not a major yardstick for development in the USA. Human resource is their biggest resource for development. California is not even known for oil, a city that houses the biggest film and music industry in the world doesnt get large chunk of its money from oil. So oil cannot be a major resource for development.

California is a state, not a city.

The oil found there was used to power local industries - which should be the case in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki / Wike Compensates Victims Of 2019 Election Violence With N450 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.