Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line (18111 Views)

Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by feranmi400: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Award-winning actress, Juliet Ibrahim is on to something new! Known for her head-turning red carpet looks, the gorgeous and business savvy actress/producer is set to launch her very own lashes and lipstick line.

While this is her first makeup line, it is not the first beauty venture for the entrepreneur who already runs a fashion house, House of Glamour.

She will be launching two products; the Juliet Ibrahim’s Moda Lipstick line and Shades by Juliet

The fabulous eyelash extensions feature three different versions; mink fur, 3D lashes and Horse hair lashes. It’s reusable, very comfortable even with extended wear and feels 100% natural. While the hotly anticipated lashes line is already selling, the lipsticks which will be in different exciting shades will hit the shelves soon and you will get to experience all the beautiful hues she loves wearing and more.The products which are designed to bring your beauty to the fore are wallet friendly.

Shades by Juliet Ibrahim lashes is currently available on konga.com

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/23/nollywood-diva-juliet-ibrahim-launches-lashes-and-lipstick-line/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by feranmi400: 5:09am On Jun 23, 2016
lovely

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by hungryboy(m): 5:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Make God bless my hustle, So that, i go fit marry fine woman like Juliet oh.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by feranmi400: 5:34am On Jun 23, 2016
hungryboy:
Make God bless my hustle,
So that,
i go fit marry fine woman like Juliet oh.

amen

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice One.....grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Ok...

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by sashabree(f): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by lordkit2: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
nice

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by olaasiwaju: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beautiful Damsel.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by amahthelma(f): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Woow congrat!....wish her gud luck in her hustle

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by ritababe(f): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
cute

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by megareal: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Im getting there. Soon and very soon I will launch my own line. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Raph01: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
OKAY!!!

[size=20pt]CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW[/size]
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Babycherry(f): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow wowwer wowrest

Hoping to release my Crystal Makeup Line soon......

God bless my hustle, na beg I dey beg.......

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Imastexherbal(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good looking
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Francis95(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
this is the kinda lady i call..Cutie
see her nose cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Nnemuka(f): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
I love that African women nowadays have chosen the path of entrepreneurship.....
No more sit at home and expect manna.

Godbless your hustle Julie

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by adesbreath: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mine is coming soon....lovely Juliet.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by axortedbabe(f): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Weldon ,God bless ur hustle
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by JOYOSITA(f): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good luck to her. She is fyn sha
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by taemilola(f): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Alright.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by dynamite11: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
another facial water color seller, I remember the days of Mon Ami in my secondary school fine art
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by kenoz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
cool....Abeg Paint me up ! I want to Visit my girlfriend tonight at Nine cool

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by FIGARO00: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
horse hair ke? baba saanu awon obinrin o

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
My ghallywood crush always dazzling
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Ejanla07: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
no be to go china china Chinese
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
fine gehl
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by fuckpoverty(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
mtcheeeeewww rubbish post,no wonder nobody is commenting.abeg wey my prick jare make I go piss

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by Nwendy(f): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
sashabree:
Lovely
lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line by SurefireFashion: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice 1

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Kunle Afod Celebrates 44th Birthday Today [PICS] / Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel / BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Savagely Claps Back At Non-Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.