Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash (1212 Views)

I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide / Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by derock533: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari’s aide arrested with 1.5 million dollars cash

BBuhari's aide arrested with 1.5 million dollars cash
Buhari's aide arrested with 1.5 million cash
POSTED BY: ADMIN JUNE 21, 2016

A top appointee of President Muhammadu Buhari has been arrested by the Department of State Service (DSS).

The individual arrested is a member of the Presidential Investigative Committee on Arms Procurement.

Apparently, Air Commodore Umar Muhammed (rtd), was investigating arms procurement for which he too partook in.

Read Also: Court orders Buhari to pay $3.5 million compensation to Boko Haram members.

A dependable source within DSS stated that Muhammed was fronting for some high ranking officials within the EFCC and security agencies.

To put this in perspective, Muhammad is investigating a criminal offence for which EFCC, who is also part of the investigation are party to.

DSS operatives stormed Muhammad’s house on Sunday located at No. 4 Lundi Close Off Mississipi Street in Maitama, Abuja.

After a five-hour search, the operatives found and seized the sum of $1.5 million dollars in cash and various high-end cars.

According to the source, “The DSS cordoned off his house in Maitama, where he is believed to be having meeting at the time they swooped on the residence.

“They searched his house at about 5p.m. on Sunday and did not leave until about 10p.m. where they found so much incriminating evidence.

“After the search at his Maitama residence, the sum of $1.5 million cash was discovered and about 18 luxury cars were taken away including Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Buggatti and many others.”

Muhammed is still being detained and interrogated by men of the DSS in Abuja.

Read Also: Buhari’s Minister embroiled in multi-million scandal.

Muhammed is one of the 13 members of the Presidential Arms Procurement Investigative Panel established by President Buhari last year.

Other members of the panel includes Air Vice Marshal J.O.N. Ode (rtd.); Rear Admiral J.A. Aikhomu (rtd); Rear Admiral E. Ogbor (rtd.); Brig Gen L. Adekagun (rtd.); Brig Gen M. Aminu-Kano (rtd.);

Other include Brig Gen N. Rimtip (rtd.); Commodore T.D. Ikoli; Air Commodore U. Mohammed (rtd.); Air Commodore I. Shafi’I; Col A.A. Ariyibi; Group Capt C.A. Oriaku; Mr. Ibrahim Magu (EFCC); and Brig Gen Y.I. Shalangwa – Secretary.
http://vanguardnigeria.org/buharis-aide-arrested-with-1-5-million-dollars-cash/
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by SamMilla1(m): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Hmm.
First this is not the Vanguard News Website.
So I will keep sipping my whisky until I read this news elsewhere.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by lawbabs: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2016
wailers will say it's only opposition that buhari is fighting...

Hello wailers, keep complaining but don't put your hand in the cookie jar. if you do, your fingers will burn...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by SultanYoung: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2016
that's a nice move Kudos to our d.s.s
please deal with anybody that mess up the trust they put to his watch baba buhari make sure say this guy man go join dasuki and co so that's some motherfucking politician will take note that is not about the party is about the country
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Luckylife(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmn.. wailers.. is this also witchhunt?.. over to you..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by cashreport: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Front page
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by OgaTheTop2: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2016
As long it is not Buhari, no problem.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by DaBullIT(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2016
FAKE FAKER FAKEEST
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by dammytosh: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Vanguard Nigeria ?

You dnt even know au to lie.

Why not say that Buhari was arrested. angry grin
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by hundredhundred: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:
Vanguard Nigeria ?

You dnt even know au to lie.

Why not say that Buhari was arrested. angry grin

Its the fake vanguard website, they cloned the one of Sahara reporters as well. Evil people
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by dammytosh: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

Its the fake vanguard website, they cloned the one of Sahara reporters as well. Evil people

Thanks jare
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by jackobi(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2016
this is the official website for vanguard. www.vanguardngr.com/

wailers una well done
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by IykeChukz(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Let it rain... If true, it's getting interested
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2016
derock533:

http://vanguardnigeria.org/buharis-aide-arrested-with-1-5-million-dollars-cash/

What a Vanguard
Don't we have laws against such criminal actions; I mean who clones a website? undecided

People are actually taking this wailing of a thing too far
SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash by able20(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2016
The money belongs to Mrs bubu of Dauraland

(1) (Reply)

Revolution: It's Time For Referendum On Salaries Of The Politicians / No State Government In The SE Or SS Will Ever Support Biafra / APC Panel Recommends Fresh Ondo Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.