Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Christians Are Not Fools: My Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are Not Fools: My Opinion (359 Views)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Are Not Fools: My Opinion by ojabel(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2016
Earlier today my attention was drawn to a report on The Herald, captioned Christians Are Not Fools: CAN President Warns Buhari. The report was credited to Kelechi Uchena.

We are not fools truly but we're to be doves in the midst of ravenous wolves. In my opinion, doves are gentle, calm and peaceful creatures who cannot hurt a fly either with their muscles or wings.

Someone should tell the recently elected CAN president to settle down first. It is good to talk tough in the days before a war; It is a strategy , and a good one for that matter. It helps to instill confidence in your followers, thereby ensuring their loyalty to the course of war. But it is better to put your house in order before going to war.

I do not think that CAN was formed for the sole purpose of throwing tantrums at government at every opportunity. Politicising every action and inaction of the president should not be the strength of a strategic association like the Christian Association of Nigeria.

What CAN represents is neither mundane nor petty. CAN should be the rallying point of the Church in Nigeria. The hope of the hopeless. The pride of all the christians in Nigeria.
Culled:
Opinion: Christians Are Not Fools http://jonadorc..com/2016/06/opinion-christians-are-not-fools.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 29/06/2016) / Will Corp Members Pay Zakatul Fitr? / Let's Talk About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.