Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Need Help On How To Get To This Address Below In Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help On How To Get To This Address Below In Ibadan (707 Views)

Iju Road, Ifako. How Do I Locate This Address? / I Need Directions To This Address- Help / 4 Traffic Related Issues The Nigerian Government Needs To Investigate & Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Get To This Address Below In Ibadan by babkunlex(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Pristine guest place 3 main avenue Alalubosa GRA Ibadan. Your contribution is highly needed. Thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Get To This Address Below In Ibadan by BIDEEN: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2016
from where are u coming down.
u are aiming alesinloye market junction and when u get to alesinloye just ask for alalubosa gra and just walk down.

note: the area is a highly secured place and regulated and secured area so be sure you are on appointment.

for further enquiry call me on 0 8 0 7796 9780 or 070 1000 4372 then i can direct u cos i live and work around there
Re: I Need Help On How To Get To This Address Below In Ibadan by babkunlex(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2016
@Bideen thank you i really appreciate your timely response. I'm coming from Abeokuta.
Re: I Need Help On How To Get To This Address Below In Ibadan by BIDEEN: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
hope u are there now, if not then no problem. once u alight at ApAta where most of the transporters drop passengers then just take a bike to alesinloye junction and ask people for the location you are going to. but I think the address is around forestry road along Jericho axis but it's better u ask people around alesinloye market junction and they should be able to direct you there. all the he best wishes

(1) (Reply)

Five Dead After Two Planes Collide Mid-air In Alaska / Finally My Passport Was Release / Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.