Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? (1173 Views)

Phone Performance Is Slow? See Effective Ways To Make It Faster / Why Your Phone Performance Deteriorates Over Time / HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? by Pinkybush: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2016
My phone (itel 1403) has been performing very slowly such that it takes eternity before I can open one App. Even to login to Nairaland at times I forcefully close the page due to its slow performance.
please, I want phone gurus in the house to help me on what to do. Thanks in advance.
Re: HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? by DjAndroid: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Pinkybush:
My phone have been performing very slowly such that it takes eternity before I can open one App. Even to login to Nairaland at times I forcefully close the page due to its slow performance.
please, I want phone gurus in the house to help me on what to do. Thanks in advance.

"My phone has" not "have".

You failed to mention the type of phone and specifications.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? by Xhaka(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2016
What type of phone is that?
Re: HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? by obinnashady(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2016
I suggest to climb up a tree

leave the phone to fall

then climb down

use ur leg to give it a flawless brutality

go home,put ur head down ur pillow and wail!!!!!!!!
Re: HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? by ESheriff1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pinkybush:
My phone have been performing very slowly such that it takes eternity before I can open one App. Even to login to Nairaland at times I forcefully close the page due to its slow performance.
What's the RAM size? and check for running apps you don't want to use and stop them. Also restart your phone to clear cache...
Re: HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? by Pinkybush: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Xhaka:
What type of phone is that?
Oh! itel 1403
Re: HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? by Pinkybush: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
obinnashady:
I suggest to climb up a tree

leave the phone to fall

then climb down

use ur leg to give it a flawless brutality

go home,put ur head down ur pillow and wail!!!!!!!!
I hope u've fulfilled ur day by writing this scrap?
Re: HELP: My Android Phone Performance Is Very Slow, What Should I Do? by Pinkybush: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
DjAndroid:

"My phone has" not "have".

You failed to mention the type of phone and specifications.
Thanks for correction. #modified

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Video Editors? / Glo Welcome Bonus:- How To Get Up To N6000 Bonus Airtime When You Recharge / I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.