Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation (24438 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Thukzee01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aunty Linda u suppose pay na 75million its jst chicken change lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by muhazeen(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
sister linda, Oga oo
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Chuksemi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good. No one can bring down a defiant flexible tower.
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by kristom3453: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
na god o anyway time for lyrics sha......http://www.mylyricals.ga
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by sharpman1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
grandstar:

Income taxes go to states.

Company taxes go the federal government.

Have you heard of VAT?
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by LAUWALI222(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Taboo
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
buharisbae:
I can see Linda ikeji haters above and below me! undecided most of them are currently having hbp after seeing this they love to see successful people go down! Linda don't mind those fools! enjoy ur wealth #Tesmselfmade haters can lick our aases undecided
...... GBAAMMMMMMM ! cool

Hmmmmmm! Meanwhile. ........ shocked shocked shocked

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Jung(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
AfribaryChika:
Tax evasion? Who the hell do FIRS think they are. There is need for a revolution in this country. 75 million? How about the charges from bank and those useless every month tax bills deduction from bank? What is going on in Nigeria?

receive brain IJN.... Amen.

Next time ask questions before you open your mouth and say lobbbish!! angry

#LindaSycophant
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Bollinger(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
AfribaryChika:
Tax evasion? Who the hell do FIRS think they are. There is need for a revolution in this country. 75 million? How about the charges from bank and those useless every month tax bills deduction from bank? What is going on in Nigeria?

It is normal. That is if it is true she evaded tax. What normal countries do is fine you for the tax you owe and add interest and penalties. This way others would not even dream of evading tax in the future.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by refiner(f): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
KenModi:
Vb
Hi...
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by refiner(f): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
sharpman1:

Have you heard of VAT?
Hi sir...
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by abbeyty(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
what about wizkid ? hope he is paying his own tax too
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by refiner(f): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...... GBAAMMMMMMM ! cool
Hmmmmmm! Meanwhile. ........ shocked shocked shocked

Lol... hi sir. .
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Avoidance of tax is never a crime in any clime, only evasion of tax is a crime at least in a sane environment. So, carry on lady Linda!
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by elosonservices(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
This country is very insensitive now they are going after linda ikeji.
My friend works with netcodietsmann an IPP at okpai ndokwa east Delta state Mr. Kelechi ikpeoha by name he is a material man he was sacked by this company for non remitance of his tax to the federal government when asked for the receipt he was sacked.
He took them to industrial court they bribe the court and the court paid a deaf ear to Tax issue.
He took them to FIRs they told him that he has no right to question the company.
And now they have the goods to slam 75m on ikeji.
God is watching.
All these government official claiming they are fighting corruptiob why have Efcc invited Amaechi,Tinubu,Atiku via harlibuton scandal?
I respect my case those supporting them continue
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

Lol... hi sir. .
.....How u dey ? Me I dey fine Kampe !!! I just dey for my Kitchen dey cook Chicken !!! cool

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by refiner(f): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
salabscholar01:
ok
Hi dear...
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by refiner(f): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
salabscholar01:
ok
Hi dear...
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by glossy6(f): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
AfribaryChika:

Assuming the story is true 75m is not a big amount for FIRS to charge. Who no go no know .

elosonservices:
This country is very insensitive now they are going after linda ikeji.
My friend works with netcodietsmann an IPP at okpai ndokwa east Delta state Mr. Kelechi ikpeoha by name he is a material man he was sacked by this company for non remitance of his tax to the federal government when asked for the receipt he was sacked.
He took them to industrial court they bribe the court and the court paid a deaf ear to Tax issue.
He took them to FIRs they told him that he has no right to question the company.
And now they have the goods to slam 75m on ikeji.
God is watching.
All these government official claiming they are fighting corruptiob why have Efcc invited Amaechi,Tinubu,Atiku via harlibuton scandal?
I respect my case those supporting them continue

Your friend works as an employee whose tax was deducted at source but not remitted to Government and thus had no tax clearance certificate abi?

His tax ought to be remitted to Delta State government except he is a military man or a diplomat that's when his tax will be remitted to FIRS. Please verify what happened to your friend because your story is clumsy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Time to lay low my friends, time to lay low.....

This is the time your enemies and haters will cook up stories to torch-light your matter for witch-hunter institutions to come for their kola.

Time to lay very very low.
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by salabscholar01(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

Hi dear...
refiner, good day... are you still in? I stand for you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by refiner(f): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
salabscholar01:
refiner, good day... are you still in? I stand for you.

Yea dear... just a vote, and it shld be for me...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Ranchhoddas: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
chocolateme:
yes she is that rich.
Oya keep quiet!
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by salabscholar01(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

Yea dear... just a vote, and it shld be for me...
I have these for u.. sambtlan, bobgem01, landloard01 and salabscholar01, all will be in one day.
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by refiner(f): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
salabscholar01:
I have these for u.. sambtlan, bobgem01, landloard01 and salabscholar01, all will be in one day.

some might be invalid...
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by fuadnero(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Okay, who is fooling who now, FIRS or Linda >sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Wizkoko(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
FreeWorld23:
75m too small? She is that rich?

Don't forget, she can buy any man. Are men that cheap?
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by salabscholar01(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

some might be invalid...
I will check out... My colleagues here are for you too...
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by FreeWorld23: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizkoko:

Don't forget, she can buy any man. Are men that cheap?
buhahahahahaha
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by refiner(f): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
salabscholar01:
I will check out... My colleagues here are for you too...

I appreciate dear... thanks...
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by egbaguy2: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
does seun pay tax??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo / Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) / Stephanie Coker Goes Blonde, Looks Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.