Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) (2281 Views)

Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) / What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? / Can You Park A Car Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by israel2563(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Just imagine; You just bought a new car!

What will you do if your child expressed his/her love for you by designing your car this way?

Remember, it's an expression of love o o ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by SweetyZinta(f): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin give her a trophy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
I don't know too shocked right now shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Drive it around with pride after giving her a stern warning. BTW, this pic has been around for a while na.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by colossus2: 6:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Will do nothing.
It's not a bad design.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by kingreign(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'd tell him/her to design the other side same way as he/she did this side. cool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingreign:
I'd tell him/her to design the other side same way as he/she did this side. cool
So that there will be symmetry & your doors can rust equally? Nice. cool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by kingreign(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
0rex:

So that there will be symmetry & your doors can rust equally? Nice. cool

Besides, it goes to show how great dads roll with dem pikins. grin cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingreign:

Besides, it goes to show how great dads roll with dem pikins. grin cool
grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2016
I just de see lie Muhammed children every where angry

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by kingreign(m): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I just de see lie Muhammed children every where angry

E: kingreign, e never marry he dey form papa pikin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by Almaiga: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmm, speechless undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by Clairvoyant(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Buy her gala and bobo cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by billy187(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
SweetyZinta:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin give her a trophy

Next time she'd probably stencil it onto your back while you're asleep! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2016
None of my kids would do this, I've brought them up from the get go, to know right from wrong. Both my daughters spend time with me in the workshop, surrounded by cars and tools, which they know they shouldn't (and don't) touch.

In the unlikely event any of my kids did vandalise a vehicle as shown here, whether it's mine, or someone else's, then they would be appropriately punished, and I would explain why.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by lonelydora: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Exactly Siena. My children are not destructive. And they wouldn't try such. In any event they try it, I will immediately bring my 'rod of correction' which my bible advised.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by princemillla(m): 5:01am On Jun 28, 2016
lonelydora:
Exactly Siena. My children are not destructive. And they wouldn't try such. In any event they try it, I will immediately bring my 'rod of correction' which my bible advised.

Typical African man/woman what happen to correcting such child. All the dad has to do is warn her and on his way back from work get a chalk or Marker board as a substitute and assist her in writing
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2016
princemillla:

Typical African man/woman what happen to correcting such child. All the dad has to do is warn her and on his way back from work get a chalk or Marker board as a substitute and assist her in writing

Story tongue that pickin has developed some dtc's and will require a Reset grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by kingreign(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Wetin be the code of this Epic DTC grin :grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2016
kingreign:

Wetin be the code of this Epic DTC grin :grin

(Pickin) P300 Random Brain Misfire
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by princemillla(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Beating doesn't solve everything. I personally don't allow my wife beat my children for no just cause.

I would rather encourahe such child to write more on boards. Beating them up is anther way of discouraging th from writing such a beautiful and sweet things that makes their parent proud.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by princemillla(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

(Pickin) P300 Random Brain Misfire

May God forgive you sir....... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by auhanson(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
I wouldn't even border to repaint it anymore , but would drive it that way as a symbol for the world to see that my child loves me till she grows up to see.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by Frankestein08(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2016
imma put that shot on my wall n neva wipe it off.
I'll just take it to arewa customs to make it more pimpin.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by Belvinho(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
This child just expressed her love for me in four words that speaks volume. As for me, I'll print her picture and paste on my rear windshield. Afterwards I'd coat the surface with Anti-rust.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
I'll take it as Graffiti Art. And Congratulate the child for being such a wonderful artist.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by auhanson(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy
Bossforeva:
I'll take it as Graffiti Art. And Congratulate the child for being such a wonderful artist.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) by OCTAVO: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2016
My child can't do this. But if he or she does, appropriate punishment will be meted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Accord 07 (DC) Repairs / Ask Me Anything About Ships & Maritime Career / My Fuel Finish Faster Than Normal These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.