Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? (1592 Views)

Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) / What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) / Can You Park A Car Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by permanentgrace(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
A man woke up to meet his car this way. What could this mean?

Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by TippyTop(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Reverse and drive to church.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by benedictnsi(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lol....... I will say few prayers.... Enter inside the car..... Blow dust with the wheels and zoom off
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by finalboss1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
tor this is strange o
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by Blayze007(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmm.. undecided

This is one good reason why I'd rather live alone in my compound..
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by Flexherbal(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Africa!
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by Sadeik: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
For those wondering the true story behind the picture. A man's car broke down in a crime prone neighborhood so he tried protecting it with juju. It is somewhere in Cameroon and I believe he came back to an intact car the next day.
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by Starlet50(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lol,dat looks like Naija Mountain ash.....He shld go and beg the witches in his village.
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by Samzack(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Y dem no jst kukuma thief d car instead 2 jst suffer d man like dat...dats y I like church stickers
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Who removed the broom of witchcraft in the first pic?
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This? by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
The real owners of the car, want it back. If he fails, he gambles with his life!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Silicone Grease Or Brake Grease In Lagos? / Lexus LS The Greatest Sedan Luxury Ever Made. More Facts About Lexus LS / Advice On Accidented Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.