Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state (3331 Views)

New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by dionpholly(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
It happened in Abeokuta of Ogun-State in Ago do area, he entered a hair dresser's shop and stole the phone, he then ran away when a passer by notice and shout at him which he then later got caught, and hand him over to Enugada police station.

Re: See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by Militant1: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
See preeq
Re: See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by chocolateme(f): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
They no dey hear word
Re: See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by ojietu: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Not nice. The pictures should be edited.
Re: See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Militant1:
See preeq
[size=15pt]Gay Alert..[/size]
Re: See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Look at his legs like stick wey dem dey take nak agogo
Re: See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by Militant1: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=15pt]Gay Alert..[/size]

Respect yourself before I come for you.
Re: See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Militant1:

Respect yourself before I cum for you.
Iffa please na ur hand my nyash dey
Re: See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by rhadiator15(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Iffa please na ur hand my nyash dey
grin grin
Re: See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by devilmaycry: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wah nonsense ...END TIME THIEF ....see the kind small fone wey I'm go steal sef....btw...mod should censor his private part biko....itz disgusting
Re: See How A Thief That Stole A Phone Was Brutalized This Afternoon In Ogun-state by tyson99(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
OLE LO BOMOJE

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Three Thief Arrested In Enugu What They Stole Will Shock You (PHOTO) / Night Out Turns Ugly As Man Rapes Workmate Several Times / Former Imo State Governor's Daughter Jailed And Deported From The USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.