Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class (22544 Views)

Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower / Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by Cornerstone001: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
[size=13pt]Kudos Man, I love this kiss

Congrat**
[img]http://i./xTiTnf6cKdh5jWVkek.gif[/img]
[/size]
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by Omonigeriarere: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
"The student named Abubakar Umar -who has a Diploma in Public Administration from Bayero University Kano (BUK)"

You see, the guy didn't attend UNILAG, COVENANT, OAU, UNIBADAN etc, he has Diploma. This is an attestation to the fact that the school one attends has little or no contribution to one's academic brilliance, but his hard-working, dedication, commitment, discipline and strong determination to graduate with good grade and succeed in life.

God bless you bro: I am really impressed.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice..
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by Coolgent(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
South-west & North are trying their best in uplifting the image of Nigeria while those so called hardworkers are doing what they knew best.
God wil punish them.
Congrat Malam Umar
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by kwyllancy: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
dainformant:
Congratulations to Nigerians in Diaspora who are doing good to uphold the reputation of the country abroad. A student from Kano state has emerged top in his class at the Near East University in Nicosia, Cyprus. The student named Abubakar Umar -who has a Diploma in Public Administration from Bayero University Kano (BUK) -emerged with a First Class degree from the popular Cypriot university.

According to reports, he graduated with a GPA of 3.83 and total CGPA of 3.70 out of 4.00. And with this, he has been granted scholarship by the same university to further his education (a Masters degree).

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/boy-from-kano-state-bags-scholarship-in.html

[/quote][quote]

BRAVO TO A FELLOW BUREAURACT
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by goingape: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
dainformant:
Congratulations to Nigerians in Diaspora who are doing good to uphold the reputation of the country abroad. A student from Kano state has emerged top in his class at the Near East University in Nicosia, Cyprus. The student named Abubakar Umar -who has a Diploma in Public Administration from Bayero University Kano (BUK) -emerged with a First Class degree from the popular Cypriot university.

According to reports, he graduated with a GPA of 3.83 and total CGPA of 3.70 out of 4.00. And with this, he has been granted scholarship by the same university to further his education (a Masters degree).

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/boy-from-kano-state-bags-scholarship-in.html

thought it was THOSE set of tribe who use chainsaw to mark there faces and whose mouth can't stop talking bam bam ubamtim ubamtim bam bam ubamtim ubamtim.

the names checkers will be very disappointed

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by otomatic(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
airsaylongcon:
LooooolZ! Op please distinguish between the recognised Republic of Cyprus and the pseudo state TRNC. This university is in TRNC which for all intents and purposes is a province of Turkey. Agreed it is on the island of Cyprus but there's only one Cyprus and it's not the TRNC

How does that distinction affect the subject matter?
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bros dey enjoy Oyibo
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by chichichilolo1(f): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
....and name checkers were disappointed grin
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by airsaylongcon: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
otomatic:

How does that distinction affect the subject matter?

That's like asking how Benin City differs from Republic of Benin. I'm sure you'd accord more respect to a degree from Uniben than one from any uni in the Republic
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by chocolateme(f): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
fiftynaira:

Shebi u and LadyG16 wan turn introvert and ladyf?
when did you become a Nairaland member?
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by chocolateme(f): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
fiftynaira:

Shebi u and LadyG16 wan turn introvert and ladyf?
a month older than me here. Yet u behave like a child
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by biafranrealson: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
BUT YOUR PEOPLE SAYS THAT WESTERN EDUCATION IS HARAM, WATCH YOUR BACK ANY TIME YOU NEAR THAT SIDE
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by ryusufu(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
chocolateme:
Congratulations Umar..
you should dash some of your smart and educated traits to your brothers over here at the North so they can stop carrying arms..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
nonsense
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by LadyG16(f): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
chocolateme:
a month older than me here. Yet u behave like a child
I can see u behaving like an old haggard man
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by fiftynaira(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
chocolateme:
when did you become a Nairaland member?

Check my profile kid
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by chocolateme(f): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
fiftynaira:

Check my profile kid
all I see is an adult that decided not to mind himself and his business but seeking to be noticed mm t two ladies from Nairaland, even going to the extent if mentioning their. Monikers to attract quotes and comments from them. Don't worry, one of them is here with me laughing over ur drama.. you will be very surprised...
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by fiftynaira(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
chocolateme:
all I see is an adult that decided not to mind himself and his business but seeking to be noticed mm t two ladies from Nairaland, even going to the extent if mentioning their. Monikers to attract quotes and comments from them. Don't worry, one of them is here with me laughing over ur drama.. you will be very surprised...

Sorry I only came for peace buh I was misunderstood
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by chocolateme(f): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
LadyG16:
I can see u behaving like an old haggard man
nne m all join.. o nyanwa bu quote, o Di egwu.. u leave who you wan quote cone dey quote me, is your eyes doing you pika pika?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by chocolateme(f): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
fiftynaira:

Sorry I only came for peace buh I was misunderstood
I am sorry too, I don't take been compared with others lightly, we all have our different destinies. Thanks sweetdreams

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by nijanigga: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2016
chocolateme:
Congratulations Umar..
you should dash some of your smart and educated traits to your brothers over here at the North so they can stop carrying arms..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

Your toto dey itch you?
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by Timaze(m): 5:02am On Jun 24, 2016
congrat Umar
Re: Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class by brytee: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2016
When education meets wt a northerner, his/her way of tot is refined.... While some idiots will be ranting that education is a taboo (haram)... Some say begging is a way of life.... This is a clear message to the north.. There is a better way to life, think outside the box

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni / Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils / Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.