Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) (27831 Views)

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / More Drawings From My Portfolio / My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Audray:
Lol.I'm wondering what xactly those "standards" are.But maybe there's a purpose. That being to observe how long a girl can keep licking ass*s to win N50,000 .It's harmless reasearch :p.
grin Smh.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by calliope(f): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Audray:
Hey bae! Long time.
I have'nt got any candidate in mind.I'm not even voting. Apathy is fun! U nko? Who u voting?
Huh.? Oh I see grin

Erm....... voted refiner and Mysticalgal once and observing who wins cheesy
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Easyolags(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
I drew a portrait of Falz the bahd guy done with "lucky diamond" biro. Check my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3185822/stories-dar-torshe-art-easyolags
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Easyolags:
I drew a portrait of Falz the bahd guy done with "lucky diamond" biro. Check my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3185822/stories-dar-torshe-art-easyolags
nice bro.. seen itsmiley

really nice

1 Like

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by refiner(f): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
calliope:

Huh.? Oh I see grin

Erm....... voted refiner and Mysticalgal once and observing who wins cheesy

Please na... vote me...
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Audray:
Nah. Infact...I've been stalking you...
Stalking me? Oh you're the one who's been liking my posts as far back as 2015 October. Wow! Don't know if should take this as a compliment, or statement. grin

How are you anyway?
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by calliope(f): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
refiner:

Please na... vote me...

I want someone who wud repel the repressive laws and discrimination against the lgbt community on nairaland... Errrr... So far nothing had been said undecided
So the question is? what is in for us tongue

Abi na to just sitdon dey observe grin
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by tayo200(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
not bad for a beginner
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Stalking me? Oh you're the one who's been liking my posts as far back as 2015 October. Wow! Don't know if should take this as a compliment, or statement. grin

How are you anyway?
Me? like ur posts!? shocked LOL...You wish! I say stalking in such a way that there's a high chance of u being randomly stabbed or shot at as ur walking down a street. :x
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
tayo200:
not bad for a beginner
ha!

oga at the top I hail!cheesy
Thanks boss, will improvesmiley
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 12:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Audray:
Me? like ur posts!? shocked LOL...You wish! I say stalking in such a way that there's a high chance of u being randomly stabbed or shot at as ur walking down a street. :x
Readily you'll find this as the case of the hunter, becoming the Hunted.

Or why do you think I follow you? grin LOL.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 12:22am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Readily you'll find this as the case of the hunter, becoming the Hunted.

Or why do you think I follow you? grin LOL.
meh.Ur not a very good hunter.Ur lousy at it.Ur following some other poor girl.Watch ur back bro...That random noise might not be a rat...
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Audray:
meh.Ur not a very good hunter.Ur lousy at it.Ur following some other poor girl.Watch ur back bro...That random noise might not be a rat...
LOL. Never forget, a hunter who makes its prey know he's coming, truly knows this: "when you understand the nature of a thing, you know what its capable of".
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 12:35am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Never forget, a hunter who makes its prey know he's coming, truly knows this: "when you understand the nature of a thing, you know what its capable of".
Wow... So deep!At least u acknowledged that u are the prey here.Also the only thing ur capable of is running. I promise you...You're not gonna see that meat cleaver coming...
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2016
Audray:
Wow... So deep!At least u acknowledged that u are the prey here.Also the only thing ur capable of is running. I promise you...You're not gonna see that meat cleaver coming...
Ohhh I'm peeping in my pants. Like I told you before, the hunter, will become the hunter.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 12:41am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Ohhh I'm peeping in my pants. Like I told you before, the hunter, will become the hunter.
Jeez dude! TMI! I don't wanna know what u doing with ur pants.Like what I saw at ur place was'nt horrifying enough...
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 12:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Audray:
Jeez dude! TMI! I don't wanna know what u doing with ur pants.Like what I saw at ur place was'nt horrifying enough...
What you saw in my place? Which place? The place of heavenly bliss, or hunted dreams?

And hey, you just might like to take a sniff of my pants. grin who knows, you just might like it. LOL.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
What you saw in my place? Which place? The place of heavenly bliss, or hunted dreams?

And hey, you just might like to take a sniff of my pants. grin who knows, you just might like it. LOL.
Haha! OMG! . Do u not get the meaning of STALKER?. I don't just watch u.I Watch everything about u.Including where u live.*Don't tell me ur squating there* which is BTW,a dump! I was tempted to spike ur stuff with cyanide,but that isn't a very fun way to murder is it? Physical jeopardy all the way!
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 12:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Audray:
Haha! OMG! . Do u not get the meaning of STALKER?. I don't just watch u.I Watch everything about u.Including where u live.*Don't tell me ur squating there* which is BTW,a dump! I was tempted to spike ur stuff with cyanide,but that isn't a very fun way to murder is it? Physical jeopardy all the way!
Audray, if insults is what you want to indulge in, I may be oblige to introduce you to my alter ego, ShaqFu, and believe me, he doesn't take prisoners.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 1:04am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Audray, if insults is what you want to indulge in, I may be oblige to introduce you to my alter ego, ShaqFu, and believe me, he doesn't take prisoners.
LoLz.Are we "insulting"? I thought we were casually throwing death threats at each other!...Well...bring in ShaqFu.I haven't eviscerated anyone in a while.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 1:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Audray:
LoLz.Are we "insulting"? I thought we were casually throwing death threats at each other!...Well...bring in ShaqFu.I haven't eviscerated anyone in a while.
LMAO. I'm not throwing death threats at you, its against forum rules, and I don't want to get banned. I have a job to do with this moniker.

But feel free, if death threats is what you feel like throwing, I promise I'll indulge you.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 1:13am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
LMAO. I'm not throwing death threats at you, its against forum rules, and I don't want to get banned. I have a job to do with this moniker.

But feel free, if death threats is what you feel like throwing, I promise I'll indulge you.
Well ur taking too long to indulge.I've already threatened u with Knife stabs,gun shots, a meat cleaver,cyanide poisoning and evisceration!If this were real,you'd be long dead. LOL. ....So u are that ShaqFu guy. No wonder.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 1:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Audray:
Well ur taking too long to indulge.I've already threatened u with Knife stabs,gun shots, a meat cleaver,cyanide poisoning and evisceration!If this were real,you'd be long dead. LOL. ....So u are that ShaqFu guy. No wonder.
I'd rather you threaten me with the lushness of your veejayjay. I hear it makes those who taste it, keep coming back for more. grin
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 1:21am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
I'd rather you threaten me with the lushness of your veejayjay. I hear it makes those who taste it, keep coming back for more. grin
Lol. Wut? U heard from where? Go to bed now.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 1:24am On Jun 25, 2016
Audray:
Lol. Wut? U heard from where? Go to bed now.
Now how come at the mention of your veejayjay, you suddenly found few words for comfort?. Remember what I said about the hunter being the hunted? wink
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 1:33am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Now how come at the mention of your veejayjay, you suddenly found few words for comfort?. Remember what I said about the hunter being the hunted? wink
Ugh. Now U think ur suave eh? shocked . The whole VJ mentioning thing was abrupt.But then again u "heard" right :p .
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 1:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Audray:
Ugh. Now U think ur suave eh? shocked . The whole VJ mentioning thing was abrupt.But then again u "heard" right :p .
Then why deny me the taste of it, I hear the soft feel of it its like one having velvet passed along his tongue.

Indeed, I'm now inclined to dedicate a sex poem to your veejayjay. grin wink
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by andyjagga: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Berlyn:
if only lala will let me undecided
lala z interested o...hez just shy
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Audray(f): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Then why deny me the taste of it, I hear the soft feel of it its like one having velvet passed along his tongue.

Indeed, I'm now inclined to dedicate a sex poem to your veejayjay. grin wink
Lol.G morning .I was just messing with ya shocked .Looks like it worked! U should get a gf for that though. wink
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by joseph1832(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Audray:
Lol.G morning .I was just messing with ya shocked .Looks like it worked! U should get a gf for that though. wink
LOL. Must one have a girlfriend to do such? Ever heard of casual fling? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Graphic Designer At Your Service. / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.