Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com (12640 Views)

How To Order From Gearbest.com And Pay Directly With Your Bank Account / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Has Gearbest.com Duped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by octavius: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please I have purchased a smart watch from gearbest on 2/2/18.

Please advise on methods to track shipment.

I have received a mail from them stating my order has been shipped. Till date no further info
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by optimised: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
There are shipping categories with gearbest. 1. Ordinary Mail Parcel 2.) Registered Mail Parcel EXPEDITED SHIPPING 3.) African Express 4) COURIER COMPANIES: DHL, UPS, etc.
So you need to specify which shipping option that you used. Besides, www.17track.net can handle most (not 100%) of tracking cases.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
optimised:
There are shipping categories with gearbest.
1. Ordinary Mail Parcel
2.) Registered Mail Parcel
EXPEDITED SHIPPING
3.) African Express
4) COURIER COMPANIES: DHL, UPS, etc.

So you need to specify which shipping option that you used.
Besides, www.17track.net can handle most (not 100%) of tracking cases.
Can you please state their functions and prices?
Which do you suggest for reliable fast delivery and cost friendly?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by Skelewu: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
octavius:
Please I have purchased a smart watch from gearbest on 2/2/18.

Please advise on methods to track shipment.

I have received a mail from them stating my order has been shipped. Till date no further info

Only ten days and you don dey para. undecided
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by optimised: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Can you please state their functions and prices?
Which do you suggest for reliable fast delivery and cost friendly?
Thanks in anticipation
Find sample attached.
I'm sure you can make conclusions from there to fit your personal preferences

Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
optimised:

Find sample attached.
I'm sure you can make conclusions from there to fit your personal preferences
Thanks
you very much, i appreciate.
-
There's no 7 days delivery from the options.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by optimised: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
one thing you should know in shipping is the reliance on estimations.
No human can be exact on movement of goods or persons across long distances with precision.
Therefore the interval given above are largely worst case scenarios.
The last order of mine was shipped via Belgium Post on 1/02/18 and reached me on 13/02/18, so as you can see, it may be faster except on forseen and/or unforseen circumstances that could delay.
This applies to all categories of shipping mentioned above.
Thanks
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by edicied: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
I bought a product through gear best but unfortunately the product didn't arrive, So they agreed to refund me back they gave me two options either they refund me to my gear best wallet or the account of payment i picked the account of payment! the problem now is that I paid through "Pay pal with credit card" i received a notification from pay pal that i have been refunded but the money is not reflecting in my account though they said in the mail it'll take 48hrs but am not sure if it'll actually enter my account since we Nigerians cant receive fund through pay pal.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by optimised: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
edicied:
I bought a product through gear best but unfortunately the product didn't arrive, So they agreed to refund me back they gave me two options either they refund me to my gear best wallet or the account of payment i picked the account of payment! the problem now is that I paid through "Pay pal with credit card" i received a notification from pay pal that i have been refunded but the money is not reflecting in my account though they said in the mail it'll take 48hrs but am not sure if it'll actually enter my account since we Nigerians cant receive fund through pay pal.
Don't worry, all refunds will reflect in your bank account after some days. Refunds are different from receipts of payment under PayPal context.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by edicied: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2018
optimised:

Don't worry, all refunds will reflect in your bank account after some days. Refunds are different from receipts of payment under PayPal context.
Ok thanks good to hear my money wont enter voice mail grin

Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by edicied: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2018
yop grin
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by Taiwo20(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2018
optimised:
one thing you should know in shipping is the reliance on estimations.
No human can be exact on movement of goods or persons across long distances with precision.
Therefore the interval given above are largely worst case scenarios.
The last order of mine was shipped via Belgium Post on 1/02/18 and reached me on 13/02/18, so as you can see, it may be faster except on forseen and/or unforseen circumstances that could delay.
This applies to all categories of shipping mentioned above.
Thanks

Hi, Thanks for you good work..
I noticed that when buying on AliExpress, the goods are shipped separately except if all orders are from one particular store tend they ship together and for every delivery I pay #500 at the post office.

Now to my question, based on your experience on Gearbest do they ship all items from different stores together at once, cos I'm trying to save cost here.

Thank you
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by optimised: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
AliExpress could be likened to a chain market made up of different stores. As an online platform, it doesn't even exist locality based commodities exchange point as the conventional markets, rather an internet platform for sellers and buyers to meet. So seller A may be based in Sokoto, seller B in Aba, seller C in Lokoja. When added to cart, you made payment, each seller will ship differently to you directly. Except goods sold as Fulfilled by AliExpress (if any).
On the other hand, gearbest is an online store. That can assemble all your orders into one package and ship, except goods that are stocked in a different warehouse eg. Hong Kong warehouse. That has to be shipped differently from the rest, Since it is not in their usual warehouse.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by Taiwo20(m): 6:17am On Apr 16, 2018
optimised:
AliExpress could be likened to a chain market made up of different stores. As an online platform, it doesn't even exist locality based commodities exchange point as the conventional markets, rather an internet platform for sellers and buyers to meet. So seller A may be based in Sokoto, seller B in Aba, seller C in Lokoja. When added to cart, you made payment, each seller will ship differently to you directly. Except goods sold as Fulfilled by AliExpress (if any).
On the other hand, gearbest is an online store. That can assemble all your orders into one package and ship, except goods that are stocked in a different warehouse eg. Hong Kong warehouse. That has to be shipped differently from the rest, Since it is not in their usual warehouse.

Thank you....
It's the Nipost payment for each pick up that's killing me.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by TechsNG: 2:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Although paying the few extra bucks can be worth it, Gearbest free shipping does work.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by Ggee(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2018
I ordered from Gearbest.
I just the following on their tracking site:
2018-07-13 15:39:00
Delivery failed.
2018-07-13 15:03:00
Reach destination delivery station.

Can someone tell me what do to in this circumstance?

Thank you.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by optimised: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Your parcel has arrived your local post office. Wait for a call or stroll in there to claim it.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by Ggee(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank you. I will go the post office on Monday.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Ggee:
I ordered from Gearbest.
I just the following on their tracking site:
2018-07-13 15:39:00
Delivery failed.
2018-07-13 15:03:00
Reach destination delivery station.

Can someone tell me what do to in this circumstance?

Thank you.
please, I need your help, I want to make an order from Gearbest, I am right away from OAU, Ile-Ife in Osun State. Presumely, the OAU post office postal code/ zip code should be 220282, but I read online that postal code of Nigeria for gearbest is 00176, I am confused at this junction the postal code to use in ordering in gearbest to OAU. Please your help is needed here.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by Ggee(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hi, please use the postal code that NITEL assigned to your area. Your product will be handled by NIPOST once it arrives in Nigeria.

adeniyisamuel59:
please, I need your help, I want to make an order from Gearbest, I am right away from OAU, Ile-Ife in Osun State. Presumely, the OAU post office postal code/ zip code should be 220282, but I read online that postal code of Nigeria for gearbest is 00176, I am confused at this junction the postal code to use in ordering in gearbest to OAU. Please your help is needed here.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ggee:
Hi, please use the postal code that NITEL assigned to your area. Your product will be handled by NIPOST once it arrives in Nigeria.

thanks man.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by Horlaarsco: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Which shipping is the best to use??
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com by optimised: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Horlaarsco:
Which shipping is the best to use??
There is no straight forward answer: firstly, what do you want to buy? Afterwards, compare the available shipping options, their cost and estimated shipping duration. You can make your choice on that and tell us your experience for us to equally learn from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameras (Brand New) From 14k / Best Deals On Memory Cards & Flash Drives 08154737273 or sales(at)liteimpact.com / BRAND NEW PRODELIN VSAT EQUIPMENTS UP FOR GRAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.