Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy (2760 Views)

Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) / Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by kelvee(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
(1)•His stage name Falz the Bahd Guy came from, Falz an
abridged version of my last name, Falana. BAHD Guy is a
title and acronym that means Brilliant And Highly Distinct.

(2) •He has an later ago "I do have an alter ego. His name is
Brother Taju. In reality, I am quite shy but when I’m in
the booth or on stage, I’m a different character"

(3) •The rapper became an Instagram sensation with his
funny 'ello bae' skits » however he says he is not a
comedian » . "I have a passion for film, so acting is
something I would probably do sooner than later. I plan
to have my own TV show. I’m not a comedian"

Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by MrFlavvor(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
not really shocked
Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by kelvee(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
(4)• The 'Marry Me' singer» calls his own genre of music
,it’s called Wazup music

(5)• Falz was rumoured to be dating Wizkid's baby
mama »
, however when asked about the special
woman in his life, he answered saying "I cannot announce
one name now because my oga at the top might
announce something different."

(6)• He is currently working on his second album and also
working on a collaborative project with an affiliated
rapper named Chyn » . It’s called the Starsky& Hutch
Project.

(7)• Falz attended St Leos Catholic Primary School, Ikeja
Lagos, Olashore International Secondary
School »
, Osun State and read law at the University of
Reading in the United Kingdom. He moved back to Nigeria
to attend law school and was called to bar in February

(8] • When asked if he still has a passion for Law, the funny
rapper responded saying "I used to go to court, but my
schedule as an entertainer is hectic so I’m no longer able
to practice. I may still look into that in future".

FALZ is really a bahd GUY
Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by utenwuson: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
falana pikin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by darealsola(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
especially that BAHD.xo xo amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by tempem: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
darealsola:
especially that BAHD.xo xo amazing
Honestly, I never saw that coming. ... That's brilliant!!
Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Trash
Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by seankay(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Honestly,im shocked! undecided
Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by Bespiel: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Now I love the "BAHD" acronym.It makes sense

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2016
*..*+
Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by kkoreday(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Must i comment

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by nellaluv(f): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2016
I want to meet falz d bahd guy and ask him why he's killing the English language with the H-factor. Is it intentional or .......

And ask him something privately too wink wink tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You'd Be Shocked To Know About 'falz' The Bahd Guy by ellahzy(f): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2016
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Alluring Backside In Lovely Green Attire / See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old / Watch : Nicki Minaj And Her Friends Twerking Inside The Bedroom (hot Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.