Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Family Upbringing In Islamic Way - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Family Upbringing In Islamic Way (1794 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Islamic Banking Platform; Banking The Islamic Way / The Islamic Way To Raise The Children / How Do A Muslim Leave Life In Islamic Ways And Enjoy Life In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Upbringing In Islamic Way by bilms(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2009
Assalamuallaikum waramatullah wabarakatu

I have been away for some time now, but Alhamdulillah,am back.

My fellow brothers and sisters,it is my pleasure to share with u the word of Allah,

According to prophet saying

the best good one can do for his or her children is selective marriage,

selective marriage means choosing your partner with d fear of almighty Allah, not just by beauty or financial capability,or family background.

we the youth,i think we really need to choose our wife by carefully selecting, because the type of wife you have will determine the kind of children you will have.

After choosing your wife, then we need not to start our family with Zina(funication), please my fellow brothers,i am urging us to take note of this.

If we are free from these, then,after getting married and we want to go near our wife, we should try as much as possible to say some prayers, because asshaitan will alway stay besides u, since he has started the enemity with our great grand father (adam) so he will stay to have some impact on d child to come, but if we pray, Allah will guide and protect us from all his wishes.

This is a prayer that should be recited b4 going near your wife

Allahuma,janib shaitan,wajanibu shaitan maa razaqtani

plz try to no this prayer off head

if your wife is pregnant, try do some prayer to seek for God's protection against shiatan, and finally when your wife give birth, d first day, call prayers to child right hear and do ikhomat to the left hear, to protect d child from shaitan's whisper.

Massalam

i will be coming to lagos Next week. i will be there till d end of fasting inshalah
Re: Family Upbringing In Islamic Way by Abuzola(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
Jazakhallahu khairan
Re: Family Upbringing In Islamic Way by justfash50: 5:23am On Sep 03, 2009
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN.

I hope Brothers and Sisters would heed to this call by Marrying for ALLAH'S Sake only.

@poster
Can u please shed more light on how Woman especially ( am sorry if my statement is flawed, i had a bad experience lately but Alhamdullilah now Allah has done it for me) can go about getting a conscious muslim man as a potential husband in terms of Personality apart from having the fear of Allah in mind.
Re: Family Upbringing In Islamic Way by bilms(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2009
Ameen,

Thanx for d compliment,

justfash50:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN.

I hope Brothers and Sisters would heed to this call by Marrying for ALLAH'S Sake only.

@poster
Can u please shed more light on how Woman especially ( am sorry if my statement is flawed, i had a bad experience lately but Alhamdullilah now Allah has done it for me) can go about getting a conscious muslim man as a potential husband in terms of Personality apart from having the fear of Allah in mind.

i dont really understand u, please try explain better
Re: Family Upbringing In Islamic Way by bilms(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2009
salamuallaikum
Re: Family Upbringing In Islamic Way by tpia5: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Family Upbringing In Islamic Way by bilms(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Because the duty of a Muslims husband on a christian wife is so demanding.

It is not because i dont like xtian or that they are not good enough,its just that i am a lazy type,even if she convert,i cant marry unlearned Islamic lady. Even if she is a Muslim without islamic basics,i cant marry such person.
Re: Family Upbringing In Islamic Way by Mustay(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
Out of the people of the books he's permitted to marry, one is (better, but for the benefit of not being miscontrued, I'll use)preferrable for him to marry to the other.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Hate Dogs? / Muslims, Please Clarify These Qur'aan Passages / Salam Alykum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.