Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Salam Alykum - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Salam Alykum (1762 Views)

Sending 'SALAT/SALAM' On The Prophet's Family: Bid'ah Or Sunnah? / Salam Brothers! / Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" (2) (3) (4)

Salam Alykum by deols(f): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
Surprised? I am as well wink or maybe less grin

I said I was leaving on this thread- [url]https://www.nairaland.com/1119985/does-being-cool-make-better [/url] but thanks to the power that be, I am back and as a mod undecided

yeah I know what you must be thinking but it doesn't matter. I appreciate all the people who asked after me while I was gone kiss

All I can say now is, I think I had a reason for coming here in the first place and the reason for becoming more active in 2011. I am back for the same reasons.

I can only try my best and will do just that as a mod here. If there is a reason to question my judgements at any time, please feel free to voice it. Imma be all ears.
Re: Salam Alykum by zayhal(f): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Wa alaykum salam.

All I can say is 'wow!'

*you just made someone's day.
Re: Salam Alykum by tbaba1234: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
Wa aleikum salam!!

Yay!!

Re: Salam Alykum by olawalebabs(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
deols: Surprised? I am as well wink or maybe less grin

I said I was leaving on this thread- [url]https://www.nairaland.com/1119985/does-being-cool-make-better [/url] but thanks to the power that be, I am back and as a mod undecided

yeah I know what you must be thinking but it doesn't matter. I appreciate all the people who asked after me while I was gone kiss

All I can say now is, I think I had a reason for coming here in the first place and the reason for becoming more active in 2011. I am back for the same reasons.

I can only try my best and will do just that as a mod here. If there is a reason to question my judgements at any time, please feel free to voice it. Imma be all ears.
you are most welcome
Re: Salam Alykum by siddiq202(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Walaykum salam welcome back.
I have this feeling that you are coming back just like sweetnecta although different reason for leaving
Re: Salam Alykum by maclatunji: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
Wa Alaykum Salam, welcome back.
Re: Salam Alykum by bntY: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
Yay ...times 100.Already composed a poem for u but cldn't post it for reasons.i'll post it later IA.luv u sis
Re: Salam Alykum by kemiola89(f): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2013
Wa'alaykumsalam! We missed you when you gone,welcome back! Congratulobia, our new mod.
Re: Salam Alykum by Dyt(f): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2013
Ehn ehn
Deols came back without asking of me
A whole me
I am vexed
Congrats dear
*btw, ayam still single* giggling. . . .
Re: Salam Alykum by deols(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
zayhal: Wa alaykum salam.

All I can say is 'wow!'

*you just made someone's day.
I am glad smiley kiss kiss

tbaba1234: Wa aleikum salam!!

Yay!!

shocked undecided smiley
olawalebabs: you are most welcome
smiley wink
Re: Salam Alykum by deols(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
siddiq202: Walaykum salam welcome back.
I have this feeling that you are coming back just like sweetnecta although different reason for leaving

your feeling is good smiley wink

maclatunji: Wa Alaykum Salam, welcome back.

Re: Salam Alykum by deols(f): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
bntY: Yay ...times 100.Already composed a poem for u but cldn't post it for reasons.i'll post it later IA.luv u sis

love u too kiss kiss

and my poem must be posted o wink smiley

kemiola89: Wa'alaykumsalam! We missed you when you gone,welcome back! Congratulobia, our new mod.

thank you and I did miss you all too. smiley kiss

Dyt: Ehn ehn
A whole me
I am vexed
Congrats dear

thanks kiss kiss and I know u are not vexed cheesy Idyt temi nikan..lol

still single lailai jor cheesy cheesy
Re: Salam Alykum by Dyt(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Good 2 hav u back babes
C me all smiling here
Re: Salam Alykum by deols(f): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
^^^hmmn
Re: Salam Alykum by vedaxcool(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wa alaykum salam, welcome back! Glad to have you back!
Re: Salam Alykum by deols(f): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2013
vedaxcool: Wa alaykum salam, welcome back! Glad to have you back!

thank you.

bntY: Yay ...times 100.Already composed a poem for u but cldn't post it for reasons.i'll post it later IA.luv u sis

thank you for the poem. I looove it.

without an answer though. Limaza?
Re: Salam Alykum by MacDaddy01: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2013
Salaam Deols smiley
Re: Salam Alykum by deols(f): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
alayk al Islam logicboy10 grin

Re: Salam Alykum by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
maclatunji: Wa Alaykum Salam, welcome back.
is this from your heart?
Re: Salam Alykum by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dyt: Ehn ehn
A whole me
I am vexed
Congrats dear
after 1.
Re: Salam Alykum by olawalebabs(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
toba: is this from your heart?
what is the meaning of this?
Re: Salam Alykum by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
olawalebabs: what is the meaning of this?
Power is sweet and power doesnt like rivals grin
Re: Salam Alykum by olawalebabs(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
toba: Power is sweet and power doesnt like rivals grin
This is not power but service, and in service 'the more the merrier'
Re: Salam Alykum by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
olawalebabs: This is not power but service, and in service 'the more the merrier'
yes olawale sees it that way but some others dont. Believe me, its the truth. Even in Nigeria political scene. its no longer service
Re: Salam Alykum by Dyt(f): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
toba: after 1.

Ignores him
Re: Salam Alykum by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dyt:

Ignores him
hugs her
Re: Salam Alykum by tpia5: 1:12am On Feb 15, 2013
ok, i need to be done for the day in this section, shouldnt be spending all my nl time here.

@ poster.

1. are seun and mukina informing other mods when they're about to appoint co-mods for their section.

2. what exactly is your portfolio, ie what are you bringing to the job, i'm a bit fuzzy about what your responsibilities are- are they futuristic ones since the place is mostly quiet now, are you anticipating bringing some troublemakers on board with you, or what exactly?

3. at this rate, you folks will soon start throwing "moderator parties" to celebrate being made a mod on nl.

4. will this section now go the same way as politics, food, celebrity, romance, etc, to name a few. ie is it winding up [wont even bother mentioning religion aka christianity section]. Not saying anything's wrong with that however.

that's all that comes to mind right now.

5. lastly, where is odunnu to ask if anyone has seen the updated mod list yet. I expected her to be have done that already.
Re: Salam Alykum by Gbamar(f): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
i'm happy 4 u deols.congrat
Re: Salam Alykum by deols(f): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
Gbamar: i'm happy 4 u deols.congrat

Re: Salam Alykum by Odunnu: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
tpia@:
ok, i need to be done for the day in this section, shouldnt be spending all my nl time here.

@ poster.

1. are seun and mukina informing other mods when they're about to appoint co-mods for their section.

2. what exactly is your portfolio, ie what are you bringing to the job, i'm a bit fuzzy about what your responsibilities are- are they futuristic ones since the place is mostly quiet now, are you anticipating bringing some troublemakers on board with you, or what exactly?

3. at this rate, you folks will soon start throwing "moderator parties" to celebrate being made a mod on nl.

4. will this section now go the same way as politics, food, celebrity, romance, etc, to name a few. ie is it winding up [wont even bother mentioning religion aka christianity section]. Not saying anything's wrong with that however.

that's all that comes to mind right now.

5. lastly, where is odunnu to ask if anyone has seen the updated mod list yet. I expected her to be have done that already.
Hi Madam Tpia. I am at your service. You mentioned my name and here I am cool cool cool
Re: Salam Alykum by MacDaddy01: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
Odunnu:
Hi Madam Tpia. I am at your service. You mentioned my name and here I am cool cool cool

What is this bond between you and tpia?

Ramadan 1439AH: Etiquettes Of Eid / Denmark Is At Lose / Latin American Girl: "I Converted To Islam Against My Parent's Wishes"