Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) (35794 Views)

Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) / Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma / Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by DivaFiva: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Quinn17:
I dont wish him death despite some disgusting attitude he puts up sometimes. It is quite sickening have such person among the ranks of males.

That's your worry?
That he makes males look bad??
Abeg, describe what qualifies one to be in that "rank"?
I was thinking all they needed was follow-come penis...

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by calliope(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
chccho:

Gay alert!!!!
Lol grin you got a problem with that undecided
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by cococandy(f): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Disgusting hateful fool

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by iamauxin(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
DivaFiva:

Bros, Abeg, Wetin "normal" person resemble?

Supporting the alienation of some human being because he looks nothing like you or worship like you or sounds nothing like you makes you just as good as them racists fuckers, boko haram supporters and religious fanatics.

You no carry gun but your support dey give them morale. Carry on.

I hope say you don get alert from the man upstairs say you don secure space for heaven.

E he, I don see where you and other " found generations" don achieve.
Yeye dey smell.
I took the troubles of taking a journey to ur profile page.....you've always supported some unnatural sexual activities. I'm not surprised.

Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by boolet: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
pretydiva:
Dis shows dis guy is obviously gay. A gay can only recognize his colleagues
The person u r defending does deny being one..
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by chccho(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
calliope:

@ all oh!!! in fact u are doing us a very good job in identifying your status.. grin grin grin
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by ray69: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
These his how d orlando shooter started,hate b4,it became a reality,pls God help,cause d guy his mentioning. Most places that denrele go to, then ppl should know that these guy his on denrele tail,he. Should just b careful.
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Another attention seeker on the loose. He should go sleep on a bed of nails. It's only on social media you see people spewing hate on Denrele, a huge opposite of what I see during his multiple real life event-hosting.
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
MosakuAW:

I will lick your punana and fuvk you so hard that you will praise God for creating me just for you.

Gay ko! Gay gay ni....
with that ur small dick like macthes stick?
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by joseph1832(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
calliope:

Who would want to have a problem with Calli? grin
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by 124mumsy: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
MosakuAW:
Denrele is using his craz to make money and put food on the table and one yeye person dey demonstrate his own craz on twitter to get popular by wishing someone dead.

Those that were shot dead in Orlando are far better than this yeye guy ranting on twitter just trying to think he is making sense.

Nonsense#
e b like sey u na g, make I no go talk make dem no com ban me
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by gifttracy(f): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by calliope(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Who would want to have a problem with Calli? grin
Errrr*scratch head* persons like you off course grin
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by Laveda(f): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
shocked angry undecided

This denrele seff..

Check my signature. wink
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by MosakuAW(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Onyochejohn:
with that ur small dick like macthes stick?

Lol grin

You can confirm by calling or flashing this number and your life will never remain the same: 08155558916. Try and call and let the race begin!
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by MosakuAW(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
124mumsy:
e b like sey u na g, make I no go talk make dem no com ban me

What has being a gay has to do with my comment. Are gay people not human? They might be 'demonic' in the eyes of the straight but does not make them less human.

You can has well wanna confirm if am gay or not!
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
MosakuAW:

Lol grin

You can confirm by calling or flashing this number and your life will never remain the same: 08155558916. Try and call and let the race begin!
you r not serious.
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by dilini(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
laurel03:
Denrele and kemi olunloyo suppose to marry each other... #awon eyan yaba left

ROTFL ... you surely got me cranked up laughing my heart out!!! Funny u...
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by 124mumsy: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
MosakuAW:

What has being a gay has to do with my comment. Are gay people not human? They might be 'demonic' in the eyes of the straight but does not make them less human.

You can has well wanna confirm if am gay or not!
I am surprised by the way u are being supportive to such group of person's, bro do u know it was because men became so corrupt with insatiable sexual lust that was why God reduce the years of man, do you remember the account in Sodom and Gomorrah? pls the years of man is short enough we don't want further reduction, but am sorry if my coment hurt ur feelings, but to be candid I don't see Gay's as human.
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by MosakuAW(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
124mumsy:
I am surprised by the way u are being supportive to such group of person's, bro do u know it was because men became so corrupt with insatiable sexual lust that was why God reduce the years of man, do you remember the account in Sodom and Gomorrah? pls the years of man is short enough we don't want further reduction, but am sorry if my coment hurt ur feelings, but to be candid I don't see Gay's as human.

Am not hurt by your comment neither am i supporting the gay people. All am saying is that, they are also human and we need not to kill people because they choose what the wanna be. I will never support a friend nor a family member who is gay but i will never wish them dead. God knows best and have control over all the misfortune of life. We just have to let Him do the judgement and not us.
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by DivaFiva: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
iamauxin:
I took the troubles of taking a journey to ur profile page.....you've always supported some unnatural sexual activities. I'm not surprised.
You took the trouble or you took the pleasure??
I've supported what I enjoy, it's no fault of mine that you opt for a boring sex life grin grin
In case you didn't get the memo, sex is mostly for pleasure wink
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by joseph1832(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
calliope:

Errrr*scratch head* persons like you off course grin
Nah I seriously doubt it, I'm a people liker, not disturber kinda person. grin LOL.
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by Einl(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
He isn't wrong tho, the denrele whatever is leading an abnormal lifestyle

E consign you?
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by calliope(f): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Nah I seriously doubt it, I'm a people liker, not disturber kinda person. grin LOL.
Ooh! I noticed grin
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by joseph1832(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
calliope:
Ooh! I noticed grin
So, care to tell me what else you noticed? grin
Re: Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) by tayo200(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
I don't like his character too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Dele Omo Woli Agba Shares Pictures, Ali Baba Reacts / Peks Ikeji’s Broke Throwback Photo / Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.