Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (785 Views)

Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day / The Secret Of A Happy Marriage And Home. / 50 Tips To A Happy Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: . by GloriaNinja(f): 2:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Marriage is too overrated, I believe that marriage is not for everybody. some marriage works but not all.
Re: . by KanwuliaExtra: 2:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Abeg rephrase the ?

It should be. . . IS MARRIAGE POSSIBLE IN AFRICA?

Answer. . .YES! MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE! cheesy

Happy marriage ke? Lai-lai!
Na management we do o.
E beta pass SINGLE life sha! grin
Diarrris alway somebody to 'cuss' from morning till night! grin

Most married people are unhappy—with many a virtual study in misery. They have no idea what to do about it or where to turn for answers. Millions stumble along, bouncing off one marital problem into another, never knowing how to address them—let alone solve them!

I don pass all dis stage o!
Unhappy ke? For wetin na? undecided
I don even remember what my husband's vu-vu-vu-VLOKOS looks like anymore o!
I woke me up this morning 'squeezing my breasssstz. . . I NOR EVEN FEEL anytin o!

He even kissed me on his way to work. . . I just continue snoring JEJELY! Shior! grin

Sadly, so many enter marriage with no understanding, no preparation, no training and no idea of how to achieve a lifetime of happiness with their chosen partner.

If you like. . . PREPARE, FORTIFY, UNDERSTAND AND RETRAIN. . . . NO ONE CAN GIVE YOU HAPPINESS THE WAY YOU WANT IT. kiss
Just take it as you see it and find HAPPINESS IN YOURSELF! cool

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: . by histemple: 2:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Happiness in marriage is both a choice and the result of hard work. More so, you need to be deliberately blind and deaf to some things.
Re: . by KanwuliaExtra: 2:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Calculus25:
can you explain the bolded

Haba!
You for wait make I finish na!
Don't you know I have to edit and re-edit? wink
Re: . by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: . by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Calculus25:
I was discussing with my brother's wife a few weeks ago. I think love is blind.
Do other animals fall in love ? NO. they just have kids and move on with their life .companionship is good ,but giving your trust to anyone is foolish. Most humans are prone to cheat if the opportunity presents itself . Also,would you continue loving a person who just got his or her face disfigured by acid ? Would you love your boyfriend or husband if his dick was amputated?

what qualities makes you love a person? Do you know that there are 100s of thousands of others who posses those same qualities? I believe in a need for companionship,but not really love .

What exactly is your point?
Is marriage by force? undecided
People who have chosen to get married have made their choices.
So, if they are happy or not. . . should we cry or rejoice with them? undecided
Na competition? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by FreeWorld23: 3:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Yes
Re: . by cococandy(f): 3:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Married people are not happy.
Single people are miserable and lonely.

All according to you guys. Who then is happy?

Why not just concentrate on your own happiness and stop analyzing other people's lives and degree of happiness. undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by izuch(m): 3:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Excellent write up OP.
Re: . by InformedLola(f): 4:49am On Jun 24, 2016
OP, point is, majority of humans are unhappy. It's not about being married or unmarried.
Re: . by misreal(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2016
I dont know jorh.i am not married.
Re: . by xendra: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2016
I believe a happy marriage is possible, If you don't go into it expecting your partner to be solely responsible for your happiness and you are lucky to find a partner who appreciates and puts enough effort into making a peaceful and happy home with you. But not when we have seen too many movies and we now have different ideas of what a happy marriage is, only to come in and realise its not going to be like the movies... Disappointment!!

All-in-All it depends what you think a "Happy marriage" Whether married or single being Happy is a choice that may not come without a price
Re: . by PresVA: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Is this supposed to be a question? undecided undecided undecided ...

(1) (Reply)

'Oldest Mother In The World' - Woman Give Birth At 64. / .. / How To Get Perfect Eyesight In Two Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.