Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Stocks Gain Most In The World Even As Liquidity Remain Low - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stocks Gain Most In The World Even As Liquidity Remain Low (12831 Views)

Short-term Trading Of Nigerian Stocks Online / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. / Brexit: Nigerian Stocks Investors Lose N278bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Stocks Gain Most In The World Even As Liquidity Remain Low by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
proffemi:

I doubt that the part I emphasized above applies to Fashola. It certainly does not apply to me. I am not defending anything. I am simply showing you a loophole in your argument on this issue. Please do not make a big deal out of it. I happen to be an academic in the electrical engineering-computer science spectrum, and I know a thing or two about the Nigerian power system. I never said the sector does not require technical expertise. I insist however that we have enough technically sound engineers around that all Fashola has to do is listen, and apply sound judgement.

Oh, by the way, I am currently on OAU campus, where we enjoy power supply of ~23 hours daily right now, and often ~24 hours daily. Just to show that perhaps you do not have all the facts on the issue as you might think...
You are a student ? If so then I understand your angle to the discussion. I own business that requires 247 electricity and for the past 2 weeks there has been no supply in this part of the country. It cost me lots of money to keep the plants working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Gain Most In The World Even As Liquidity Remain Low by proffemi: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Billyonaire:
You are a student ? If so then I understand your angle to the discussion. I own business that requires 247 electricity and for the past 2 weeks there has been no supply in this part of the country. It cost me lots of money to keep the plants working.

Sir, I am not a student.
I now see why you are so passionate about the issue. All the same, the problem is not Fashola's profession. I think I have made that point, and I think we can lay the matter to rest at this point. All the best.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Gain Most In The World Even As Liquidity Remain Low by Horus(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC6fFtPrr4Q

[size=14pt]Nigeria's stock exchange remains positive after Naira floatation[/size]

Pundits are questioning if investors who pulled out of the country due to uncertainty over its currency peg are starting to return. Maybe not yet, but all the signs suggest they could be back sooner rather than later. One clear signal is the Nigerian stock market, which has sustained a positive trend since the new flexible exchange rate policy became operational.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) / MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo / US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.