Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC (20198 Views)

N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble / Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Obas101(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2016
I'm just so happy grin grin.. Why am i happy? I don't even know myself grin grin
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Obas101(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Yeah, are u just knowing that now

Like say no be recently you ma know
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by bet9ja(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Nigerians should be careful of what they are supporting because it will surely backfire and the common man will be the one to suffer for it, We should demand for a massive probing and not this type of 'Kangaroo' investigation by the Efcc. However only the dullard will ague that All Governors in Nigeria are not Billionaires, so going after Fayose alone does not serve the interest of the general masses. What i see is a vector power which will soon expire.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by eyeview: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Efcc is now an extension of apc.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by wiseoneking: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Limitednow:

http://thenationonlineng.net/n4-7b-poll-cash-efcc-traces-three-mansions-fayoses-associate/
Only three, thats not bad you know. Tinubu owns dozens of the most expensive houses in Lagos while Buhari himself own some porch houses in PH, KD and ABUJA. Kettle calling the pot black. Nigeria is a country where the hardened criminals fights semi hard ones.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Suntzung: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Efcc What Are You Waiting With The Hotel Spotless! The Hotel Acount Also Implicate The Property! Take It Along Now!
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by DrHighchief(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Mimexy:
SO immunity does not cover a siting governor from being investigated
A sitting governor can be investigated but cannot be prosecuted. If he is found wanting after the investigation, d report can be sent to d state house of assembly for necessary action.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Mcowubaba: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Obas101:

Like say no be recently you ma know
Oga I knew since 2003, if you're naive that doesn't mean every other person is

I don't knw everything in Politics but about Immunity I knew since undecided
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by marv1: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Bring evidence up against ameichi. Or better still beg wike to bring up the evidence against him. Ameichi has said he has never collected or giving bribe on the floor of the senate and nobody has come out to challenge that even Wike. All of them are theives that is why they dont have the guts to probe anybody. Its a shame. Any govt that has the guts to probe i support wheither one-sided, two-sided or even three-sided.
geraldgiz:
I am not against false being guilty, but am against the approach that the presidency is using, it's discriminatory, it has only been mostly PDP members that are being fought, no one has probed the likes of Amaechi. So this is absolute hypocrisy. If the president really wants to fight corruption, he should do it in a non partisan way
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by hrykanu231(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
geraldgiz:
I am not against false being guilty, but am against the approach that the presidency is using, it's discriminatory, it has only been mostly PDP members that are being fought, no one has probed the likes of Amaechi. So this is absolute hypocrisy. If the president really wants to fight corruption, he should do it in a non partisan way

What if he starts fighting Tinubu, Ameachi and Fashola and they fight him to a stand still from within? What will Nigerians gain....NOTHING. What we should ask for is judicious use of these recovered funds. When this administration is done, we butt them out and the next administration will open d books and start the probe of as many that looted in this administration (with evidence). In the end Nigerians will gain on two fronts;
1. There will be development through the judicious use of the funds recovered.

2. People will stop looting or at least it will be brought to its lowest level, since power will change hands and records will be opened again.
Let's see the Nigerian picture and allow these thieves fight themselves for our good.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Obas101(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Oga I knew since 2003, if you're naive that doesn't mean every other person is

I don't knw everything in Politics but about Immunity I knew since undecided
Okay o..take it easy grin
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Chuksyno(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Yemi9699:
Fayose should be impeached so he could be probed by the efcc, this immunity of a thing is giving him too much leaverage
You talk as if you don't know how Fayose is in romance with Ekiti State house of assembly. Virtually all the assembly members are solidly and strongly behind his style. So tell me who will impeach him?. This man called Fayose is smart. Do you know the motive behind Zenith bank visit to him?
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by fuad99: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Ur excellency ....pastor fayoze

Since you have decided to share out of our yam it either you vomit or shit it out but force in full......am enjoying this movie

This season film is just starting just keep ur fingers crossed
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Alezy(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2016
KangaIye:
Fayose is in big soup
believe me if this is true? and they finally end up nailing him, fayose will not go down alone. Every politician one way or the other in this country stole from somewhere and have got mansions in lag and abj.

trust me, alot of people will go down if he does and that's why sarakis case is still turning round and round.

1 Like

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Omonigeriarere: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
BlackPeni5:
This government is destroying Nigeria faster than all the rest combined. It's breaking all the laws with impunity.

2019 elections would be the most violent and the most rigged Nigeria will ever see. This is because, PDP and other opposition parties would want to take power at all cost to protect its members from further harassment while APC would want to keep power at all cost to prevent it's members from being investigated.

If PDP wins...APC is in deep poo.
[/s]
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by bashydemy1: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Not even any in Ekiti State hahha
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
dammytosh:
Please take over the building.

Our parents who worked with integrity and are still paying house rents to Landlords need to be encouraged that stealing is corruption.

Paying rent is not being smart..
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by bejeria101(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Alezy:
believe me if this is true? and they finally end up nailing him, fayose will not go down alone. Every politician one way or the other in this country stole from somewhere and have got mansions in lag and abj.

trust me, alot of people will go down if he does and that's why sarakis case is still turning round and round.

All dis apc drama,go afta the associate must it be fayose all the time. Dis govt is lame and irritating.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by uchesino(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Useless APC
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by uchesino(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Useless APC anyway, ALL hail BIAFRA.....m
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by pholusac: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Can't you guys be sincere for once
Caseless:
shut up!
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackPeni5:
This government is destroying Nigeria faster than all the rest combined. It's breaking all the laws with impunity.

2019 elections would be the most violent and the most rigged Nigeria will ever see. This is because, PDP and other opposition parties would want to take power at all cost to protect its members from further harassment while APC would want to keep power at all cost to prevent it's members from being investigated.

If PDP wins...APC is in deep poo.

pdp that don't have direction till infighting for chairmanship 2 year 11 months to election in 2019 pray they have a chairman first acceptable by all member by 2019
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Sunmolar(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin as far as this anti corruption fight is not selective,greater Nigeria on the way.kudos
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by KangaIye: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Alezy:

Let him go down with whomever he wants to go down with. These people just wan finish us.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Caseless: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2016
pholusac:
Can't you guys be sincere for once
pls, bro, kindly vote ivyy on this link in the name of God ... https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you!
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Caseless: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2016
IykeChukz:
ok!
I like your signature though. Kindly follow this link and vote ivyy for miss nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you very much!
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Caseless: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Thank you very much!
KangaIye:

Let him go down with whomever he wants to go down with. These people just wan finish us.
kang, I beg you, kindly follow this link and vote ivyy please. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you very much!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail / No Provision For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget / Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.