Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. (47247 Views)

Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
dhorlipizzu:
Top of my list is Zoosk...

2: okcupid
3: yahoo messenger
4: meet24
5: premium VPN
6: Kik
7: Instagram
8: cyber ghost
9: Snapchat
10: Facebook ...

Thanks for granting me audience gentlemen n ladies wink
How does cyber ghost works pls and also OKcupid
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
haibe:
Whatsapp/IG
Microsoft Office
Android Firewall
ADM
Root Explorer
Chrome
InstaShot
English
Zarchiver
Titanium Backup
pls explain how dis apps works na
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
frankeinstein:
Medscape
Quora
Quizzlet
Adobe reader
CamScanner
Amazing Text
Uc Browser
WhatsApp
Bible
Bekis dictionary

Hw does Quora works pls.

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
HiggsBoson:
Word web

Polaris office

Greenify

Titanium backup

Es explorer

Mx player

Smart tools

Muslim pro

Uc browser

Asus music

What's d Features of MuslimPro...
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by balingaonline(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
nobsalis:

Pls which Quran do u knw wit translation and also voice play.

And dat of hadith also if they is bro
old download this best Quran ever "Quran reading " u will surely love it. sorry for not response since, I loss my phone

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
balingaonline:
old download this best Quran ever "Quran reading " u will surely love it. sorry for not response since, I loss my phone

Pls help me wit a link to download it bro. And pls is it better Dan "QuranPro and IQuran"

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by balingaonline(m): 12:34am On Dec 14, 2017
nobsalis:

Pls help me wit a link to download it bro. And pls is it better Dan "QuranPro and IQuran"
you can search for it on Playstore, I don't know how to generate app's link. after download it, you will have to download audio for each Surat for offline reading, but it worthy more than that, it has other features too.

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
balingaonline:
you can search for it on Playstore, I don't know how to generate app's link. after download it, you will have to download audio for each Surat for offline reading, but it worthy more than that, it has other features too.

Thanks
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Rick9(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
WhatsApp Messenger

fb Messenger

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

UC Browser

Google Chrome

Google Maps

Google Earth

Google Drive

Gmail

Yahoo

Music Player

Adobe Reader

Merriam Webster Thesaurus Dictionary

Chess

Xender

Microsoft Word

My Bank App
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Extendedfamily1: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
dhorlipizzu:
Top of my list is Zoosk...

2: okcupid
3: yahoo messenger
4: meet24
5: premium VPN
6: Kik
7: Instagram
8: cyber ghost
9: Snapchat
10: Facebook ...

I need verified zoosk account bro ..

How did you verify yours ??

Thanks for granting me audience gentlemen n ladies wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Glo BIS Pricing And Subscription Codes / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.