Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. (47144 Views)

Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by tempem: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
photoshoot:
1. Google chrome

2. WhatsApp

3. Bbm

4. Instagram

5. Snapchat

6. Elite killer (game)

7. IMO

8. Skype

9. Cam scanner

[font=helvitica]You make me remember this song.. "just you alone?" lol. /font]
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by LORDI(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Google chrome.

Instagram.

Oxford dictionary.

Mixmatch.

Adobe reader.

Contest of champions(online game).

BBM

Share it.

Wps office.

YouTube

Then finally Bible
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by forlahkhe: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls d gurus in the house should help me abeg, i just got samsung s5 and i need "flash share" app on it just like u av on techno and infinix so som1 sent it to me tru bluetooth bt it wont instal. It directed me to app store bt i dont even know d best app i shd download. Pls can som1 suggest d app i can download dt wl work like flash share and i wl b able to collect applications nd movies frm other android phones w.out bluetooth. Secondly, i want free offline games too dt wl b very interesting, d likes of temple run etc and of course combat games dt o can play offline. Thank u
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by uniqueren(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Whatsapp Universalis Opera mini Aldiko Adobe Reader Musixmatch Twitter Camscanner Duolingo Tubemate Candy crush 😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by yemi2plus(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
forlahkhe:
Pls d gurus in the house should help me abeg, i just got samsung s5 and i need "flash share" app on it just like u av on techno and infinix so som1 sent it to me tru bluetooth bt it wont instal. It directed me to app store bt i dont even know d best app i shd download. Pls can som1 suggest d app i can download dt wl work like flash share and i wl b able to collect applications nd movies frm other android phones w.out bluetooth. Secondly, i want free offline games too dt wl b very interesting, d likes of temple run etc and of course combat games dt o can play offline. Thank u

Download Shareit. You can also use it to send files to PC through wi-fi.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by forlahkhe: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
yemi2plus:

Download Shareit. You can also use it to send files to PC through wi-fi.
Thank u. I downloaded "share it" bt wen i wanted to get some videos frm infinix it was sayin that d other fone too must have "share it" b4 it can pair. So i uninstalled
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by okooloyun1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
WhatsApp -- for chatting

AndroidVid -- For joining or cutting audio/video together, for converting video to audio.

Megabox HD -- for downloading Hollywood movies and series.

vidmate -- for downloading YouTube videos without stress it support pause and resume, you can also choose diff video formats.

ADM (Android Download Manager) -- it's d fastest download manager but doesn't download YouTube videos.

Merriam Webster Dictionary -- for checking words.

Bible KJV -- Bible

Internet Speed Meter Lite -- For monitoring data usage.

MX Player -- For playing videos

WPS Office -- For reading documents

Opera Max -- For blocking apps running at d background wasting your data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Floridax(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
my list
black player ex Diary gallery vault lucky pitcher ucweb operamini whatsapp vlc max lock perfect viewer
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by bigsmoke2(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2016
WhatsApp
BBM
instagram
Chrome browser
Medscape
Quizup
Merriam Webster
Photo grid
Pdf reader
I quran

3 Likes

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Akjr(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2016
To begin name dem dei lazi me like kilode.... Buh anyhw, whatsap x among n still among d most app dah i do gt annoyance from
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by HiggsBoson(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Word web

Polaris office

Greenify

Titanium backup

Es explorer

Mx player

Smart tools

Muslim pro

Uc browser

Asus music

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by darealsola(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2016
whatsapp uc browser opera mini mx player/vlc instagram English dictionary wwe app picsart flashlight YouTube
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by echelons(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
WhatsApp - For my online chats.
Facebook app - No introduction needed.
Diamond Mobile - For my seamless financial services.
Chess - I so much love chess.
Nairaland - can't go a day without you, baby.
Gmail - needs no introduction.
Shareit - Sharing files fast.
TrueCaller - I'm a busy person so I have to sift through the calls I take.
Music (by Google) - I just play the songs I have. I don't need complexities.
Olx - Sell it!
iMissal - I'm a Catholic. My complete prayer and devotional app.

4 Likes

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by solepager(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2016
2.MX player: Plays both audio and video player, when you have your phone rooted, you can embed subtitles.. Yes *subtitles*

I agree with you on MX player. Very good app. But you don't need to root your phone to embed subtitles. Just switch on your data while playing the movie and click on subtitles.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Lexusgs430: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Globalhustler:
Camscanner is a very good app for scanning paper documents in a very readable format on ur phone. Covert d scanned document to pdf or any other file type. Recognize d texts in ur scanned document and copy, to search words from it on ur browser or ease typing it by pasting d recognized words on another app. And so on.
I use it to scan all d paper documents I use for job application online.

The beauty of camscanner is you can save all your scanned documents to cloud.
Camscanner, is simply like a fax machine built into a smartphone!!!

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by feldido(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2016
tempem:
Am not gonna bore you down with epistles.. Each app's description will be short and simple.
Explaining why you're so in love with a particular application will help us know what we are missing and why we really need to get it.
Mine First

1.Whatsapp: This needs no introduction .. It's the one and only social app I have on my phone...

2.MX player: Plays both audio and video player, when you have your phone rooted, you can embed subtitles.. Yes *subtitles..*

3.SK neutral: That's my lovely keyboard- it does magic. Comes with varieties of colors.

4.Hi font: I don't really like using the default font.. This gives you the opportunity to use various fonts

5.Puffin: This browser is a beast.. I swear.. It's extremely fast. Just touch, there you go!!

6.JW Library: App developed by Jehovah's Witnesses. It housed over 100 bible translations..
I navigate through bible translations easily.

7.Ttpod: The music player that gladdens my heart.. It displays the lyrics while listening to a music.

8.Adobe Reader: My best, official and the most decent pdf reader.. Smooth scrolling makes hoping from one page to another stress free

9.Daily Text: The alarm and the widget make remembering to read the text each morning so easy..

10.English: That's my mobile dictionary.. You can save, share and it can even read the words to your hearing.

All these apps listed are easily accessible on play store..
Now it's your turn, drop yours.. I want to check up your apps.

With the JW library and daily text.
I guess you are a witness wink

5 Likes

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Lexusgs430: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2016
forlahkhe:

Download send anywhere. It would send and receive anything anywhere!!!!
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Maxvasia(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2016
This is the only honest and realistic person on this thread
photoshoot:
1. Google chrome

2. WhatsApp

3. Bbm

4. Instagram

5. Snapchat

6. Elite killer (game)

7. IMO

8. Skype

9. Cam scanner

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by dammyjay93(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Try Imgur and Yik yak
HeavenlyBang:

Good man. Reddit is hilarious as Bleep. I use Baconreader tho, much better.

Whatsapp
Operamini
Baconreader
Fbreader
UCWeb
YouTube
Zplayer
MXplayer
Shareit
tTorrent+
Camera360
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by solepager(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Hopez456:
Whatsap... chat application

Duolingo.....for learning different languages such as Spanish,French etc.

Camscanner....for scanning doc.

Myappsharer... for sharing apps, files etc via Bluetooth

Tubemate... for downloading video from YouTube

kingsoft... good doc nd PDF reader

Colour note....keep my thoughts in This.

Squaredroid...for resizing pictures

Hymn lyrics.... contains Christian lyrics nd notes.

Factsbook and cool facts.... contains lotta facts about persons nd countries.

Jandus... use This to listen to radio stations all over the world. Naija stations included.

Video converter..converts videos to audio.

Ringtones editor... allows u to use a particular part of a song as ringtone.

Mtk engineering.... to tweak and modify android devices.

TTPod ....Nice music player.

Law dictionary.... contains law jargons.

QR scanner...scans barcodes.

DJ studio....with this, you need no dj for your party

Use (ytpak) site to download your YouTube videos. Its way more better for your data and high resolution. Copy the link from YouTube and paste on the (ytpak) search engine or just type the name of what you searching for
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by dandostism88(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Watt app
Facebook
You tube
Truecaller
MultiVersion Bible
Nairaland App
Linda Ikeji App
Nigerian Constitution
Livescores App
Messenger App
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by blezzy080: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2016
tempem:
Am not gonna bore you down with epistles.. Each app's description will be short and simple.
Explaining why you're so in love with a particular application will help us know what we are missing and why we really need to get it.
Mine First

1.Whatsapp: This needs no introduction .. It's the one and only social app I have on my phone...

2.MX player: Plays both audio and video player, when you have your phone rooted, you can embed subtitles.. Yes *subtitles..*

3.SK neutral: That's my lovely keyboard- it does magic. Comes with varieties of colors.

4.Hi font: I don't really like using the default font.. This gives you the opportunity to use various fonts

5.Puffin: This browser is a beast.. I swear.. It's extremely fast. Just touch, there you go!!

6.JW Library: App developed by Jehovah's Witnesses. It housed over 100 bible translations..
I navigate through bible translations easily.

7.Ttpod: The music player that gladdens my heart.. It displays the lyrics while listening to a music.

8.Adobe Reader: My best, official and the most decent pdf reader.. Smooth scrolling makes hoping from one page to another stress free

9.Daily Text: The alarm and the widget make remembering to read the text each morning so easy..

10.English: That's my mobile dictionary.. You can save, share and it can even read the words to your hearing.

All these apps listed are easily accessible on play store..
Now it's your turn, drop yours.. I want to check up your apps.
Will Windows 10 tablet support all dis app pls
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by dammyjay93(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2016
BBM
Whatsapp
Imgur
Reddit
Twitter
Buzzfeed
UCbrowser
Wordweb
Instagram
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by callmelanner(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2016
U guys should learn from me grin cheesy
No 1 on my list is WhatsApp & twitter, Facebook be damned tongue
No 2 is dictionary (oxford)
No 3 is genius lyrics (for the love of music, by far better than music match)
No 4 which should have been no 2 on my list is telegram (that app has all I am searching for on net, ranging from movies, freebies, music, apk files just to mention few cool 2× better than whatsapp)
No 5 is uc browser (no browser can beat my dear uc browser)
No 6 is player pro (one of the best music app I have come accross)
No 7 is Google translate (that app is da bomb)
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by mrkings84(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Oya, let the download begin.... Just to add but a few, i love Nairaland App, imo, scrabble game, notebook
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Uc Browser
Bbm
Whatsapp
Gmail
Browser[default android browser]
FIFA
14Gta San Andreas
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by menxer: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Globalhustler:
U dey say I advertise, my phone way I wan sell join money buy new phone na advert? Wen no b say I Dey sell bulk,or I advertise business. No go cast me for mods o cos those ones Dey work on command prompt dem fit ban me like that or hide my post.

Hahahahahahahahahahaa
You made my morning.

Just trying to imagine a MOD staring at the flow of data at command prompt to identify defaulters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by geebehn(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2016
whatsapp
kingsoft office
Screen recorder
uc browser/mini
Add watermark
Hootsuite
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by feldido(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Chrome: This is my favorite browser, it gives me near pc experience browsing.

WhatsApp: I'm not the chatting type, but I use it for my messaging needs for business and a few friends.

Xplore: This is the first app I always install ever since I started using a smartphone since the time of Symbian. It's the best file explore ever.

JW library: This app does everything for me, from the days text, to bible research, to be able to share the bibles message on the go.

Facebook lite: This is a minimalistic version of the main Facebook app, the best in terms of data saving. You can use it in 2g network and works smoothly, also I don't need messenger app to chat with it.

Candy Crush: This is my favorite game, infact I'm an addict. Presently in level 1527 shocked grin.
It helps me cool my nerves and keeps me mentally sharp.

Musicmatch: This is just like ttpod, but more powerful.
It shows lyrics if Nigerian songs, supports lyrics from many music players.

Gmail: For my emailing needs, with it I can use all other mailing services like Hotmail, yahoo, etc

Llauncher: This is my favorite launcher, it can change icons, use up to 7 icons on my dock, my most used apps appears first on my app drawer, swipe the edge of the screen from left to right to access quick menu and recent apps, access Google Now by swiping from left(not from edge this time) lots of customizations.

Purify: This one helps keep my device in good shape, with it I can disable autostart, and apps running on the background, It can deny apps from accessing network, and finally it helps me control my notification center.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Raymondif: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2016
forlahkhe:
. Download CM transfer!
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by feldido(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2016
forlahkhe:

You can get it from Playstore.
Xender is a better alternative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! / Glo Data Awoof- Get 5.2GB For N100 And 10.4GB For N200 / MTN Now Campaigns For Buhari (APC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.