Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Need Wise Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Wise Investment (2873 Views)

Wise Investment Opportunities / WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Wise Investment by oskamboo: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Can the gurus in the house give us a few number of establishments that give reasonable dividend yearly so that one can invest wisely. Thanks
Re: I Need Wise Investment by harbighsohlarh: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2016
The best form of investment with maximum appreciation rate is in real estates(landed properties)
Re: I Need Wise Investment by GreatGatsby(m): 12:31am On Jun 25, 2016
I would have said something but the MODs may ban me, up till now though I still wonder why the owner of Nairaland placed a ban on it. Well lots of Africans are still gonna miss out on it just the way most people missed out in 2009.

Well if you want to know what I am talking about just read this picture below.

Re: I Need Wise Investment by chukwuwike2ny(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: I Need Wise Investment by Teetunz64(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Btc cloud mining is the way. You can chat me up on whatsapp @081855519194. I won't collect a dime from you. It's absolutely free
Re: I Need Wise Investment by GreatGatsby(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Teetunz64:
Btc cloud mining is the way. You can chat me up on whatsapp @081855519194. I won't collect a dime from you. It's absolutely free

I don't know why i cant find you on my WhatsApp after adding you
Re: I Need Wise Investment by Teetunz64(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
GreatGatsby:

I don't know why i cant find you on my WhatsApp after adding you
. My whatsapp contact is 08185519194. There was a typographical error in the number I posted earlier. To know more about the btc cloud mining, you can add me with the number. Its absolutely free
Re: I Need Wise Investment by emmanuelbrown26: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Teetunz64:
. My whatsapp contact is 08185519194. There was a typographical error in the number I posted earlier. To know more about the btc cloud mining, you can add me with the number. Its absolutely free
hey man, happy sunday
Re: I Need Wise Investment by radicalove(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
oskamboo:
Can the gurus in the house give us a few number of establishments that give reasonable dividend yearly so that one can invest wisely. Thanks
Re: I Need Wise Investment by youngzoologist: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
oskamboo:
Hello, its a privilege to also inform you that we manage a business that empowers women and youth for profit making. We source for investors/partners to help achieve this vision of ours. We pay returns on investment on quarterly basis.
Interested in partnering with us and full details about us not to break nairaland rules...contact 08039479838 or whatsapp 08077523538
Re: I Need Wise Investment by Yeminace(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
oskamboo:
LET YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU. INVEST AND EARN 5 % INTEREST MONTHLY. CALL 08060033983 FOR DETAILS. SO SIMPLE LIKE A. B. C.
Re: I Need Wise Investment by miisy(f): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
you should invest with helping hands international..
Re: I Need Wise Investment by justayo: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
hello if you are interested in Charcoal Export and fish farming,contact me on whatsapp 08053351537.
Re: I Need Wise Investment by walexy14(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Are you tired of meager interest rates on your regular savings account, TB or FG Bond? Do you have excess cash which you do not need now saved up somewhere? Why not invest in the ROSABON TREASURY NOTE , ( RTN ), and watch your money multiply with ripple effect. This plan is a flexible tenor-based placement that offers highly competitive interest rates for individuals and corporate groups. That’s not all;you also get to determine your deposit, the tenor of your investment plan and your form of payment. What’s better is that you can negotiate your desired interest rates on deposits above N1,000,000 . For more details CALL 08036450638, a.abatan@rosabon-finance.net or www.rosabon-finance.com and if your within lagos you visit our office @ 32 Montgomery road sabo yaba and ask of Wale James
Re: I Need Wise Investment by olaide68(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
]AN EMPTY WALLET is one of the greatest sources of illness in the world. If U want to decrease the number of people suffering, just give them A CHANCE TO EARN AN HONEST LIVING. Global Helpers Alliance (GHA) do the work for you. With just #1000 you can gain your financial freedom. A TABLET CHILDREN ALLOWANCE TRAVEL ALLOWANCE A FLATSCREEN TELEVISION A CAR (KIA RIO) TRAVEL ALLOWANCE HOUSING GRANT HYUNDAI JEEP, PLUS OTHER INCENTIVES. These incentives and income are second to none in the industry. You are in the right place because this little seed will yield and you are encouraged to give this a trial and not only a trial but also all that it takes to make it work and succeed in it. You have no excuse to be poor again and leave the group because it will be well. Take a bold step by joining if you are serious minded and I know you are. JOIN US TODAY. THE LADDER TO WEALTH AND JOY HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO YOU. For more details you can call or Whatsapp me on 08055269033, stay blessed.
Re: I Need Wise Investment by awumen: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2016
buy an hilux and watch yo
Re: I Need Wise Investment by awumen: 7:38am On Jul 13, 2016
buy an hilux and watch yourself smile to bank daily.we have already running contracts in organization, all you need to do is key in.
contac
Re: I Need Wise Investment by yungokus: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
if you are familiar with bitcoin or perfect money and would like to know how you can invest using bitcoin/perfect money to earn daily returns then pls drop your numbers so i can orientate and assist u on how to make a passive income free of charge( i will guide and assist all trough the process as we will communicate daily on whatsapp or calls). pls note this not a HYIP or MMM but a guaranteed and sustainable way of making a passive income on the side.. God bless!!...... PLS DROP YOUR NUMBERS UNDER THIS MESSAGE!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Wise Investment by toyefulcrum: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am interested.08183146035 .
Re: I Need Wise Investment by kinmarax: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am intested in sound and profitable business ideas from smart Nigerians within a decent investment threshold. Please, I will really appreciate if you can send me a detailed plan of the business, the cost implication (office rent inclusive), the profit margin, the partnership terms and expected time to break even to enable me make an informed decision about investing. Am looking at an initial investment of a little over a million Naira and subsequent investment depending on the profitability. Contact me on: sundayjiana@yahoo.com please ensure you drop your phone number should I require further clarification. Thank you
my email: sundayjiana@yahoo.com

justayo:
hello if you are interested in Charcoal Export and fish farming,contact me on whatsapp 08053351537.
Re: I Need Wise Investment by ntutu(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: I Need Wise Investment by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2016
let your money do it all. invest as a music record label A & R/Executive. name is kelvin and i own a registered media powerhouse which run a music record label with a scope to turn it to an international record label. as an investor, you need nothing to do than investing your fund and expect your interest plus a little fame at the end of it all. any interested investor should please contact sankelvmedia@gmail.com or 07057413248. thanks
Re: I Need Wise Investment by Agromillions: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
oskamboo:

In this era of "Change" and Economic Recession, where Banks and corporate organizations are continuosly downsizing while MORE graduates are still graduating in hope that they secure a well-paid job.
If you are still searching to be employed, you are at big risk, its a 20% chance!
Also, if you are proud and satisfied by your current salary, you are a big joker (apologies for the statement) because the over 3000 Banks staff laid off did not get replacement.

But I will advise that you seek to be SELF EMPLOYED and PART-TIME employed by others so the coming recession predicted will not meet you in shock- Oh, I had known...

If you listen to the News, Fed Govt is in full support of AGRICULTURE afterall, we all started from their and na their we go end up when Petrol don diminish value finish. *Gbam!*

You can still end this year better than you started.
Join millions of MODERN AGRIC INVESTORS in the NIGERIA 1-MILLION AGRO-MILLIONAIRES Workshop 1.0 and learn how to use less than N50,000 to earn about N600k to N1million within 3months WITHOUT HOE or CUTLASS.

DON'T JUST PRAY, FAST, HOPE, BEG OR WISH TILL THE END OF THE YEAR, DO SOMETHING!!!

To see evidences for yourself, click the link below:
www.agromillions.com

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need Wise Investment by SeunOdumusi(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Do you want to start your own importation business in Nigeria with as low as N20,000 and build it to N250,000 monthly income?
If yes, simply whatsapp me on 08133023799 for more details!
Re: I Need Wise Investment by ruffymandy: 1:35pm On May 12, 2017
Billionaire Bet is searching for agents to come partner with the company.
Benefits includes: over 20% commission on sales.
40% commission on virtuals
Free branding and promotional materials
Technical and financial support to our agents.
Bonuses on sales apart from commission etc
Call 09050097750 for enquiries on becoming an agent
Visit www.billionairebet.com , register and bet online.
For more information PM me or call 08058076647
anybody from around maryland to ikorodu axis should contact
Re: I Need Wise Investment by chukscent: 7:43pm On May 12, 2017
Pls add me 07085221734
yungokus:
if you are familiar with bitcoin or perfect money and would like to know how you can invest using bitcoin/perfect money to earn daily returns then pls drop your numbers so i can orientate and assist u on how to make a passive income free of charge( i will guide and assist all trough the process as we will communicate daily on whatsapp or calls). pls note this not a HYIP or MMM but a guaranteed and sustainable way of making a passive income on the side.. God bless!!...... PLS DROP YOUR NUMBERS UNDER THIS MESSAGE!!
am interested info me on 07085221734

(1) (Reply)

Benjamin Chika Ogbuka Is a wanted Criminal / Checkout My Predictions On Mmm 5 Days Ago. ( Screen Shot) / Get Dogecoin Litecoin Bitcoin Cash For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.