Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

UK Voted To Leave EU, Any Hope For Lord Lugard's 1914 Amalgamation Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Voted To Leave EU, Any Hope For Lord Lugard's 1914 Amalgamation Of Nigeria? (530 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) / Amalgamation Of Northern And Southern Protectorate 1914 / UK Voted To Leave EU, Any Hope For Lord Lugard's 1914 Amalgamation Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Voted To Leave EU, Any Hope For Lord Lugard's 1914 Amalgamation Of Nigeria? by felicitywe(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2016
This morning the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union they joined in 1973 over disaffection with the Union. UK citizens look forward to a better employment, welfare etc. I wonder why the white man still calls for nationalism at this age?I wonder why it took just a thumb and few hours to take a continental decision while in Africa it takes blood shed and wars to resolve a national issue just like Eritrea and South Sudan?
pls Why?

1 Like

Re: UK Voted To Leave EU, Any Hope For Lord Lugard's 1914 Amalgamation Of Nigeria? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
OP, is an iPod.

See question

Re: UK Voted To Leave EU, Any Hope For Lord Lugard's 1914 Amalgamation Of Nigeria? by DesChyko: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Even the UK is a conglomerate of countries, same goes for EU. Nigeria on the other hand, is a conglomeration of regions. I'm sure the scenario isn't the same. On the other hand, a United Biafra is needed first, before this can proceed amicably. In this situation, there has not even being a conference or anything to unite every member states first, before the cessation can proceed. We must not be war-reliant to achieve our aims like South Sudan. I believe we have brains to pull through with the lives of our citizenry, a priority. Conference first, then we channel out according to the books. These online chants may spread the message, but won't do the deed

(1) (Reply)

Buratai Dubai Properties: Right Group Lauds CCB For Timely Action / Photo: Proud Youth Corper Celebrates Her Mother / BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Returns To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.