Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) (31518 Views)

Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident In Ibadan Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) / Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
That was from the impact of his cheast hitting the airbags with full force and the eyes trying to get out of the socket.
Berlyn:
Rip cry the man eyes popped out can you imagine! shocked shocked
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dats the bad effect of overspeeding.. Nigeria roads are not worth it. Rip to dem.
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by level10: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=qatqan post=46884025][/quote] u hav started taking dat drug again abi??
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by abdeiz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
may their souls rest in peace amin. I travel the road frequently and now that its kinda good the way people speed there ehn especially private vehicles who believe that 160kmh should be their lowest speed. pls resist the temptation to speed and drive safely.
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by TopsyKrete: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
O ma wa gaa bayi oo, Jesu gbawa o
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rip to the dead
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by brytee: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Some pple forget that a car is like every other machine.... Things can just go wrong at any time.... Thats y its important to remain within the safe zone and take precautions.... Bloodiest june ever... Lord protect us
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
It might be you, or me.... If you are grateful for the air which u are breathing today, take one minute and sing this praises song with me

Above all kingdoms, above all thrones
Above all wonders the world has ever known
Above all wealth and treasures of the earth
There's no way to measure what you're worth
Crucified, laid behind the stone
You lived to die, rejected and alone
Like a rose, trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me, above all.
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Speakdatruth:
i think dey have removed subsidy from road accidents, d rate now is too high
you're speaking the truth
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by PETERENI1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bad news Everywhere! God help your people. Respect in Peace the death
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by Mrtesso: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Safety starts with "S", but it begins with " U"( you and Mrtesso).
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Anybody wey feel say I dey drive like snail, feel free to overtake biko

I no fit shout

You still dey speed pass me be dat!!

Speed Kills
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by jc173(f): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
RIP
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Will never b our portion IJN.....Amen...
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by greatbuc(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
That number plate isn't for the car.. Guessing they were supposed to deliver that car in Abj. I can't get the original names of the owner.
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by greatbuc(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Suspecting a foul play on that car's reg.
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by Bespiel: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
RIP
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by AbuSaad39(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
The truck was stopped by the security personels while the loads the truck was conveying being checking and this car was over speeding coming and entered the truck. RIP to the 5, they are 5 in numbers.
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by oladapps: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
see person head as d tin burst
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by samjadinero(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
They keep blaming every accidents on overspeeding. But no one would say bad roads are the major reason for these accidents.
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
I saw the accident....it's such an awful and heart rending sight. the pictures don't even capture the gruesome scene adequately. I pray God grants the families of the victims strength to bear the losses.
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Hm! RIP
Re: Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) by jojoki: 7:12am On Jun 25, 2016
I saw the accident on my way coming from Kaduna to Abuja yesterday. It was really bad. May God grant the victims eternal life. Government should please to something about the potholes in our road.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident / Thousands Of Venezuelans Trying To Enter Columbia To Escape Economic Crisis(Pic / A Culture Shock For A Nigerian In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.