Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Friend And His Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend And His Pastor (373 Views)

He Gave "First Fruit" To His Pastor, Now He Needs financial assistance from me / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend And His Pastor by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2016
My friend wants to change church. He has been in the church for 2years and has been working for them. The pastor don't want him to leave the town to look for job cos be wants him to always be around to support in church with promises that he will talk to people about jobs for him.He is out of town now and he is tired of receiving messages from the pastor saying "i pray against any bad/counsel in life making you to take wrong decision" etc. As a graduate of electrical engineering my friend thinks he needs to also travel and make moves but the pastor don't want that. Does he text the pastor he is leaving?? He can't face him one on one

(1) (Reply)

The Endless Power Of Attitude. / Open Heaven Devotional 2016(thur. 07/07/2016) / "Eunice The Victorious"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.