Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti (38071 Views)

Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Majlaw(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
On the 20th June 2014, Ex-Gov. Rotimi, Ex. Gov Kwankwaso, Gov. Oshiomhole, & Gov. Wamako all were barred from attending Fayemi's campaign in Ekiti State.

On the 11th of July 2013, the Military personnel attached to Ex. Gov Rotimi Ameachi were all withdrawn leaving a sitting governor at the mercy of Mbu's boys.

On the 12th of Sept. 2013, the convoy of Gov Rotimi Ameachi was prevented from entering govt house by police who blocked his entrance, as per "Order from above".

The above infringements on the fundamental right of a sitting Governor happened while he was a governor with immunity, apart from his right to free movement & association as a Nigerian.

Lest I forget, those rights of his were infringed upon, mind you not for ECONOMY CRIME, but political . Yet, he suffered that much in the hands of the past government.

I dare anyone questioning the freezing of Fayose's account to refer me to any part of 1999 constitution where the constitution bars the anti graft agency from investigating or freezing the personal account of a sitting Governor or President who commits an economy crime against the state.
Emphasis on " investigate". Kindly refer me. I'm more than happy to read & learn.

Don't just wail your life out on ignorance, use this opportunity to teach us something new.
#Osquare78

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by oatzeal(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
na wa o
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Majlaw(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
We will not touch anybody that did not touch public funds. If you behave yourself, you'll sleep soundly, your families will enjoy respect - PMB

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Oksman(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
kini

Kosi n'koko, just wondering......
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by crazymommy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oksman:

Kosi n'koko, just wondering......
ko ya masi ni ooo...grin
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by emmaelectelect(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
dustmalik:
Good development. The good people of Ekiti state are tired of the stomach infrastructural style of governance, led by the corrupt Fayose.
who is not corrupt?
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Pavarottii(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
No wonder our economy is crumbling. These are d kind of things, the government of d day spends their time and resources on, just because they want Fayose impeached.

1 Like

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
they are tired
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by richidinho(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
osun hungry people don come again?
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Blessograo(f): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ekiti ppl don wise, now they didn't remember when they were collecting bags of rice grin
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by MadCow1: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Impeachment phase 2 Loading... 15% Complete..................

2 Likes

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
What have they turned my Ekiti to. People of principle gone to the dogs. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
dustmalik:
Good development. The good people of Ekiti state are tired of the stomach infrastructural style of governance, led by the corrupt Fayose.
and where are they Fayose's worshipers! Ekiti people now rise to their respoonsibility.
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by IVORY2009(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Fayose's Journey to the Gulag has just commenced....

Imagine what the ediotu of a governor gives back to the ekiti people after plundering their common patrimony...
[/s]

Nonsense, Aregbe Shola nkor

1 Like

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Favored4gud: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good the people are waking up!
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
What have they turned my Ekiti to?

People of principle gone to the dogs. Sad.

When Fayose released his stomach infrastructure strategy he did not realize that he did not have a monopoly in "infrastructure" and that financing infrastructure would prove more difficult in the long term

The people have tasted blood. Fayose has run out of meat ( and rice)

2 Likes

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Toscoas2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
feedthenation:
If this is true, the people of Ekiti state's eyes have opened - no to stomach infrastructure.
Their eyes hv not opened, once you see those old women among, bros knws for sure that Ds is not d real protest, they are paid to do dt. Apc handiwork.
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pavarottii:
No wonder our economy is crumbling. These are d kind of things, the government of d day spends their time and resources on, just because they want Fayose impeached.
Is Angola fighting corruption?
Why then is its economy growing at 1% rather than 6% from last year

1 Like

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Blessograo(f): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ekit people don wise, probably beacause the bags of rice they collected then is now finished

1 Like

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Military mastermind tinz wink
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Roadmike(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is the Objective of the APC -Buhari Govt and they have done worse thing and only attempt to muzzle and gag the press and the citizens to prevent people from talking

[size=16pt]They will fail, its all arrangeee[/size]
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by bedspread: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Paid Apc supporters!! Expect Fayose Supporters rally soon
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by PEREP: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Majlaw:
On the 20th June 2014, Ex-Gov. Rotimi, Ex. Gov Kwankwaso, Gov. Oshiomhole, & Gov. Wamako all were barred from attending Fayemi's campaign in Ekiti State.

On the 11th of July 2013, the Military personnel attached to Ex. Gov Rotimi Ameachi were all withdrawn leaving a sitting governor at the mercy of Mbu's boys.

On the 12th of Sept. 2013, the convoy of Gov Rotimi Ameachi was prevented from entering govt house by police who blocked his entrance, as per "Order from above".

The above infringements on the fundamental right of a sitting Governor happened while he was a governor with immunity, apart from his right to free movement & association as a Nigerian.

Lest I forget, those rights of his were infringed upon, mind you not for ECONOMY CRIME, but political . Yet, he suffered that much in the hands of the past government.

I dare anyone questioning the freezing of Fayose's account to refer me to any part of 1999 constitution where the constitution bars the anti graft agency from investigating or freezing the personal account of a sitting Governor or President who commits an economy crime against the state.
Emphasis on " investigate". Kindly refer me. I'm more than happy to read & learn.

Don't just wail your life out on ignorance, use this opportunity to teach us something new.
#Osquare78

Thought we were in a CHANGE era. Nigerians stood against the Federal government at the time and any form of rascality.

If we want the era of Obj where a sitting governor was abducted, then where is the change?

As it affects the placards I am seeing, I think Fayose will be part of this protest if it was not sponsored by APC who still think they got a say in the state.

The drama is unfolding and we are watching.
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by searchng4love: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
she is modat.h

Oksman:

abajo.
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Make una nor fight oh
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Canme4u(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
lwkmd, You never chi chon chin
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by seanez: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Hassanaz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Àṣegbé kànkan ò sí, àṣepamọ́ ló wà. / Actions may be covered up but cannot be carried out with impunity.
[Nothing can be permanently covered up]

1 Like

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pavarottii:

I am not really disappointed by your comment because your likes (childish brain, myopic comments, tattlers etc) are almost everywhere on NL on daily basis. So the government is the one behind the demonstration? I pity the future generation of Nigeria. While your village in Abia state is under ruins, you are there fighting people demonstrating on a just cause!!...smh

5 Likes

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by yemmight(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Na now wey Ekiti people wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Roadmike:
This is the Objective of the APC -Buhari Govt and they have done worse thing and only attempt to muzzle and gag the press and the citizens to prevent people from talking

[size=16pt]They will fail, its all arrangeee[/size]

I am very sure you did not type this, please dont tell me you did!! I am sure you must be smarter than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila / Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.