Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos (2006 Views)

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who enjoys the time spent together more – kids or parents? It is really hard to tell looking at these cute photos of dads and daughters together.
Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is there anything a dad does that his daughter of any age cannot mimic? Well, just look at this sweet couple. They both are enjoying their drinks!

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tired and ready to take a nap? Your baby girl will make it so cute.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
This superstar was kind enough to take a pic with her biggest fan.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Check out this double hand grip. Peace be with you, future suitors.

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Even morning boring things, such as brushing teeth can be fun, if you do them together!

1 Like

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
“I’ll talk, you text. Thanks, Dad.”

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Now THIS is how you work a camera!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Girls’ night is cool, but it has nothing on dad and daughter day!

1 Like

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
We love a girl who stays camera-ready. Get it together or get cropped, Dad.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
And finally, lookin’ good ain’t easy. Now hold still!

1 Like

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by jaci02: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
You're truly gonna be a cool Dad for your daughter.
Nice.
Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by EfemenaXY: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Lovely pics smiley

Would have loved to see more of African / Nigerian dad and daughter moments though.
Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by cococandy(f): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Lovely pics smiley

Would have loved to see more of African / Nigerian dad and daughter moments though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by EfemenaXY: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Haha! See our wife oooohhh!!!

She looks so much like you. She's even got your smirk (1st pic).

Beautiful baby. Lovely daddy daughter pictures Coco. smiley
Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Haha! See our wife oooohhh!!!

She looks so much like you. She's even got your smirk (1st pic).

Beautiful baby. Lovely daddy daughter pictures Coco. smiley
smiley I keep bragging with those photos because I was the photographer. My photography game so on point.
Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by EfemenaXY: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
cococandy:
smiley I keep bragging with those photos because I was the photographer. My photography game so on point.

You've got the touch mami. You definitely do smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
cococandy:
U should keep braggin with it, cos i'll say it's the coolest Dad and Daughter picture i'v ever seen, infact i now have it on my phone here, U did great
Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Israellb:

U should keep braggin with it, cos i'll say it's the coolest Dad and Daughter picture i'v ever seen, infact i now have it on my phone here, U did great
Thanks smiley

lol. You can delete it now. Or you pay us tongue
Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
cococandy:
Thanks smiley
lol. You can delete it now. Or you pay us tongue
Hahahaha! How much is it gonna cost me??
Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by osuntokun(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Me and my baby girl

8 Likes

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2016
Thread like this make me wanna marry fast, till I remember the economy and drama involved.cute pix though by the way

1 Like

Re: 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos by Israellb(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
osuntokun:
Me and my baby girl
Ur baby is so cute.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Gifts For Your Beautiful Wife - Family & Event / My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol / Is Being A Housewife An Occupation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.