Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) (5124 Views)

Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

Come and hear what a messenger of Jehovah is saying here. After the DOCTUFOS is complete he will be among those who will call me the Antichrist, yet he has said it already THAT THE ANTICHRIST WILL COME FROM ROMAN EMPIRE AND NOT NIGERIA.
muafrika2, joagbaje and Mrzenographer the 666 propagandist, come and see your co-scammer here. grin
grin and who told you that the antichrist will come from Nigeria? And no, you are not the antichrist but you are helping him set the his stage before manifestation... lol.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by otemanuduno: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
jiggaz:
grin and who told you that the antichrist will come from Nigeria? And no, you are not the antichrist but you are helping him set the his stage before manifestation... lol.

I am only telling you what the world will say at the completion of the DOCTUFOS which Eartum, the god of Egypt is revealing to me. I bet you, no Christian will go through it and find the Antichrist elsewhere. They will just point directly at me, the revealer of it as the Antichrist. Just watch and see how it pans out in two to five years time.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
stonemasonn:
All the adults can't stop sinning, including the Pop.
You got that wrong sir.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blackfire:

am buying the 4 solar panels the one they use to power house, is that the one u want?
Yes nah.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blackfire:

i was just told that the accident that happened some weeks ago at lagos- ibadan express way, that my cousin was involved...*what kind of life is this*

he was going to lagos to clear a container.. His wake keeping is on Friday and he will be buried next month 7th at amichi in nnewi, anambra state.

*the solar panel what size do u want?*

I hope you joking as usual?
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Blackfire(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Anas09:

I hope you joking as usual?

infact i just went to collect his poster, and it is with me now.. I will paste it tomorrow at iwo road.

Infact the wife just delivered 4 months ago(first child), the mother in law is still doing 'omuguo' .

This life sef.

That is why i do what i want to do asap... No time.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Blackfire(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Anas09:
Yes nah.

no nah.
I can only get the micro size for u
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blackfire:

infact i just went to collect his poster, and it is with me now.. I will paste it tomorrow at iwo road.

Infact the wife just delivered 4 months ago(first child), the mother in law is still doing 'omuguo' .

This life sef.

That is why i do what i want to do asap... No time.
This is really unfortunate. Am so sorry for your loss. Young wife with a new baby. See, I rather not marry than marry and lose my husband oo. I don't think I can handle it.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blackfire:

no nah.

I can only get the micro size for u
But will the Micro size power my house? If it will, then good.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Blackfire(m): 2:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Anas09:

But will the Micro size power my house? If it will, then good.

it can only power phones.
U want the one that will power house, do i look like minister of darkness , sorry power , fashola?
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Blackfire(m): 2:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Anas09:

This is really unfortunate. Am so sorry for your loss. Young wife with a new baby. See, I rather not marry than marry and lose my husband oo. I don't think I can handle it.

the wake keeping is on Friday, his burial is on July 7th at nnewi,anambra state.. His 35 years old.

Is really painful, i hope his twins in Australia will take care of the family.

For me, find a girl(na there wahala dey) and settle down.

This life sef.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Blackfire:

the wake keeping is on Friday, his burial is on July 7th at nnewi,anambra state.. His 35 years old.

Is really painful, i hope his twins in Australia will take care of the family.

For me, find a girl(na there wahala dey) and settle down.

This life sef.
It's well.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Blackfire(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anas09:
It's well.

it is well even in the well. *winks*
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Blackfire:

it can only power phones.
U want the one that will power house, do i look like minister of darkness , sorry power , fashola?
But you higher than Minister of darkness nah.
I no gree dat one oo.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Blackfire:

it is well even in the well.
*winks*
We will come out of that well.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Blackfire(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anas09:
But you higher than Minister of darkness nah. I no gree dat one oo.

biko Anna no put me where my leg no reach o. Oga fashola abeg no mind my ****, na too much oil for PH dey worry her.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Blackfire(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anas09:
We will come out of that well.
.... and still be well
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2016
morning
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Weah96:
My late grandmother used to tell me about rapture excitement from her childhood in 1925. Almost 100 years later, no rapture. Your children will be old men and women when they tell stories of your own rapture adventures.

Lol, likewise there would be many antichrist-type bad guys...
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2016
jiggaz:
Obama was never the antichrist, the people saying such are all ignorant.

The Antichrist is very much around and won't be revealed until the rapture of the church, so that he can work well. After the rapture, the Antichrist will be revealed, not before the rapture.

Preterists and Post-tribists would not agree with you.... Preterists claim the prophecies are already fulfilled while Post-tribists say tribulation before rapture.... Infact, in the bible, the villain, antichrist is to arrive before daddy Jesus returns.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Preterists and Post-tribists would not agree with you.... Preterists claim the prophecies are already fulfilled while Post-tribists say tribulation before rapture.... Infact, in the bible, the villain, antichrist is to arrive before daddy Jesus returns.
lol are you quoting Bible bro?
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
evening
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
jiggaz:
evening
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2016
morning...
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
evening....
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jonbellion(m): 3:29am On Oct 27, 2016
jiggaz:
For the people speculating whether the Antichrist have been revealed, rest your oars. The antichrist wont be revealed until Christ raptures his church.

And this man called the antichrist will come from the revived Roman Empire ( a.k.a. United Nations of Europe ). According to Daniel's interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream, we are at the Last Kingdom.

After the Rapture of Church, there will be chaos in the whole world due to the disappearance of millions of people ( if not billions sef ) all over the world. In that chaos, one man will rise and will offer to bring peace to a chaotic world, and the whole world will follow him. By then, Europe as you know it will have been united by one currency, one enonomy and one army. That is the Revived Roman Empire headed by the antichrist. It is this same kingdom that Christ will come and destroy at the second coming to establish His Eternal Kingdom that will reign forever!!!!

Mind you, America is not mentioned in the endtimes. It doesn't have a role to play..... The time is soooooo short!!! plz if you have not accepted Christ into your heart, plz do so... The rapture is imminent!!!

For the records, we are already in the 3rd day according to God's time plan. He said that He will revive us after 2 days. 2 days been 2,000 years . It has been over 2,000 years since Christ died. According to Bible Scholars of Eschatology, Christ died between AD 33 to AD 37. So automatically, we are in the early morning of the third day and Christ resurrected from the dead on the early morning of the third day. So our rapture is imminent!!! Hallelujah!!! Our blessed hope!!! Believers in Christ, don't despair our Saviour is coming to take us as He promised. We Believers are not looking for the antichrist, we are looking for our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ. Comfort one another with these words.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 6:45am On Nov 05, 2016
morning.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2017
noted.....
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by CyrusTheGreat: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2017
The revived Roman Empire.... lol. That's got a nice ring to it, but Europe doesn't have emperors - at least not in government. You don't see European presidents and prime ministers being re-elected three times in a row over the course of a decade and a half (Erdoghan doesn't count), unlike some other, more "Southern" nations. wink

Anyway your prophecy is bollocks and god's not real. Next!
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by rickyponting504(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2017
the anti Christ are people who goes against the word of God and his commandments they are the fake prophets who speaks blasphemous words to the name of Jesus Christ. but the Anti Christ which is yet to come is the head of all principalities and powers in him was the first sin found who rebelled against God and His heavenly host in the beginning. the current anti Christ is just a depiction of what is yet to come. the Real Anti Christ will be revealed after the glory rapture would have taking place... this is where knowledge..... is..... required... he who has an hear let him hear what the spirit says.. hallelujah. praise be to God our father.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by captainspear(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2021
Anas09:

You don't know that the Pope will be the False Prophet to the Antichrist? Maybe you are not a Prophesy student. Go and read.
wow I would so very much like to read where it is said so. While you share your views remember that this same God has said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. So I ask are you sure you know whose prophet the pope is?
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Mysteriousworld: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2023
Rapture is post tribulation!!!

sobastical:
You're not far from the truth sir, for a while now I have stationed my focus of study to end time prophecies and it's been interesting seeing how the Vatican, political leaders and the media are playing a vital role in setting the stage for this end time events. By this, it is a sure pointer that the rapture is nearer than one could ever thought cos without the rapture taken place the antichrist himself can't surface. We need to preach and pray that people eyes did be open to the truth of Jesus Christ and be eternally saved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / Having Our Hearts Sprinkled From An Evil Conscience. What Is An Evil Conscience? / Why Was Muhammads Father Named Abd-allah Before Muhammads Prophethood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.